Author Topic: [DENIED] Zoe 'Firestarter' Flames's Civil Authority Application  (Read 943 times)

Offline Discostyles

• View Profile
    • Awards
[DENIED] Zoe 'Firestarter' Flames's Civil Authority Application
« on: January 13, 2012, 06:51:14 AM »
Zoe 'Firestarter' Flames's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: Enduarance

IC Character Name: Zoe 'Firestarter' Flames

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
Zoe has looked up to the CCA for a long time. She has always liked the symbol of authority that they portray and the fact that people respect this of authority.

Zoe has always hated law-breakers and before the CCA formed, as a young girl her aspirations were to join the Police.

Now she is old enough to join a "force", she has a passion and drive to become one of the CCA to stop law breakers and rebellious up rising against the Authority.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
- Loyal and Trustworthy
- Athletic and Fit
- Intelligent and Quick Thinking
- Polite and Courtious
- Unbiased in my thinking
- Repectufully of others Race, Religion, Age and Sex
- And Zoe is a woman

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
I am hoping that by joining the CCA my character will be able to become her full potential as a loyal member of the CCA. She understands that CCA will be a difficult and long journey of strife and obstacles that she will hopefully be able to overcome.

Zoe expects that she will be under heavy supervision and every wrong move she makes will be punished. Zoe expects that by completing assignments and tasks given to her she will feel a sense of accomplishment that she has been looking for in her life.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Zoe has always felt alone and has had to become self-reliant from a very early age due to her father leaving the family and her mother was always working constant hours to keep afloat.

Zoe became the main care-giver for her younger brother and sister. While it was a burden to her, she now realises that this has enabled her to gain skills in survival, negotation and dealing with situations that are out of her depth.

When Zoe hit the age of 17, she left home and started renting out a small apartment. She got a job at the hotel down the road helping customers with their luggage which has helped her get very athletic. Zoe got herself a boyfriend, but lost him 6 months later, which she is still very sad about herself to this day. She felt very lonely after she lost her boyfriend, living alone in her apartment, so she bought herself a cute small puppy named Titan. She looked after him for so many years, until the dog died from liver failure.

She lived alone for two more years, not seeing many people, and just going through manic depression. She still had her job, but didn't go out very often, as she became more and more to herself.

Then the combine came. Zoe was very loyal, did everything they said and the combine kept her safe from all the looters and other dangerous men, and put her into City 45. She looked up to the Combine, and couldn't wait to be a part of them. She helped the city constantly by cleaning the city constantly and reporting criminal activities to the CCA thus earning her a Loyalist band, and 12 loyalist points.

She hasn't managed to find many friends in City 45 due to everyone being so afraid of Loyalists.

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
600 hours on average.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
150 hours on average.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
A month.

4. What Time zone are you in?
+12 GMT

5. In what country do you live?
New Zealand

6. How old are you?
Sixteen.

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
When I was playing serious roleplay fallout servers my character was very developed and was apart of a huge faction. We had a huge war, and it was intense.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes

IC Section

Full Name: Zoe 'Firestarter' Flames
CID: 16837
Height: 5'3"
Hair Colour Dark Brown
Eye Colour: Green
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Weight: 115 pounds.
Mental Distinctions: None.
Mental Defects: None.
Mental Advantages: None.
Notable Qualities: Athletic

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
I have been detained once for Mobility Violation, for alerting a group of muggers.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes, as often as I can.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes I am.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes, I understand this.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes I will remain loyal to the Universal Union.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
I always have wanted to join the CCA even since I wanted to join the Police. I feel that this is the right step forward for my life.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Zoe 'Firestarter' Flames hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 06:25:42 AM by Veran120 »

Offline Veran120

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Zoe 'Firestarter' Flames's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2012, 06:25:25 AM »
UNIT: 58466
DIVISION: Universal Union
CLEARANCE: Sectorial Commander
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: Zoe 'Firestarter' Flames
Citizen Identification Number: 16837

Acceptance status:
<::|| DENIED ||::>

Reason:
<::|| Applicant fails to have required amount of posts. Question 1 and 3 answers are too short. ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting UU.C45.SeC.58466
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
HL2RP Characters
UU.C45.SeC.58466 | ALIVE | City 45 | "If you fail me, better for you if you commit suicide." | Theme: [Click]
Zoey 'Angel' Talke | ALIVE | City 45 | "Oh really?" | Theme: [Click]
Valerie 'Val' Anderson | ALIVE | Outlands | *grin* | Theme: [Click]

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal