Author Topic: We need to get rid of the current map and switch to the one made by Oz Jackal  (Read 2024 times)

Offline Orange - Cisco Certified

• aSK mE aBOUT mY pENIS
    • View Profile
    • Awards
This RSO issue is a pain in the ass, if Oz's map helps. I say butt-fuck and fix the problems already, I'm tired of connect twenty times before I'm let in.

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
His map won't help RSO much, if its still using c45 + kaz's edit, plus I'm pretty sure the map was broke and that's why it's not being used.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
There isn't that much broken with the map, + I would much rather have the map Oz made because it is just cool. I thought a night time setting was always bad, but when I saw Oz's map and played on it, I changed my mind. I freakin' love the map, it is so perfect (Other than the "broken" parts of the map).
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Well, the reason is because of some bugs and the view portals.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline GeneralTrivium

• Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Not Oz's map, it's Kaz's map that's been edited by Oz.

Offline Orange - Cisco Certified

• aSK mE aBOUT mY pENIS
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Specifics aside, the map that Oz edited is greatly improved upon. Before, when you look straight into the plaza your FPS will drop greatly and you get lua errors in console. In the new version, for me, my fps doesn't drop under 50 when the initial drop happens and then after it bumps back up to 60.

If it will cut down on RSOs, which I think it will since it's been vastly improved upon, we should fix those small errors and use it ASAP.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Again, there are some areaportals and other issues in that map which are pretty damn annoying. However I also would like to switch to a night time version of the map like we used to have, but if we were to decide to switch to the map it needs a hotfix releasing just to fix those issues. Kaz was a massive dumbfuck to change it to daytime in the first place.

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
The issue is with the base map, original City45 might not have AS many issues but using an OLD map from TnB was a bad idea from the start...

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Could someone please tell me where these "broken" parts of the map are? When I
Played it, it seemed pretty good to me
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal