Author Topic: [DENIED] Christina Proxy Dark's Civil Authority Application  (Read 1045 times)

Offline [WDZ] LavaLord4

• w h a t
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Christina Proxy Dark's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: [WDZ] LavaLord4

IC Character Name: Christina Proxy Dark

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
Christina wanted to join the CCA since she saw the technology first, as she had been in stasis during the 7 Hour War. She sent in applications every city she was transferred to. But every time she was about to be accepted she got relocated.

In City 17, however, there was no application station, so she sat every day in her apartment, making art with her limited supplies, occupying her mind so she did not go more insane than she already was. But, when she got another relocation notice, she squealed in delight at the fact the City she was going to, you were able to apply into the CCA.

When she got there, though, she was unable to apply for the longest time because they were handling too many requests to join at once, and she would have to wait until they reopened. But when they did, she filled out the sheet and happily gave it to the Officer.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Trustworthy, Antisocial, Loyal, Lawful, Fearless

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
I'm expecting it to be more fun than being a citizen, as being a citizen is quite boring. And I do get on the server quite often, so there will most likely be a CCA on at all times. And I'll just like a change. I mean, being a citizen is okay... but being able to hold a gun, not to randomly shoot it, but just to have it, will be awesome.

I honestly don't know what else to say here. Just that I hope I get in the CCA with this application. I've worked 4 hours on it now, I'll just end it here. Wish me luck!

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
1968-1980 - Childhood - Christina spent a good chunk of her Childhood living in an orphanage. With no knowledge of her parents, a group of melancholy children, and a gruesomely awful orphanage lady, her childhood was awful. But, she was not sad, angry, or scared. She was happy. As, this was all she had ever known, she thought this was how life actually was. The orphanage lady, Mikela Darvon, hated her. She beat her, gave her almost no food, and made her life as miserable as possible. She isolated her from the other children, giving her only scraps of metal, batteries, cans, and wires to play with. Mostly technological scraps. They were mostly all sharp (As why the orphanage lady gave them to her.), and the batteries had the battery acid leaking out of them, eroding over the batteries. But Christina didn't mind. She still made amazing things out of them, washing the acid off with her own spit, then using the sticky, dissolved battery acid to stick parts together. However, whenever Mikela went into the room, she scattered more sharp pieces everywhere, purposely getting them into her hair and skin. And she broke her previous inventions.
One day, though, a man and woman came into the orphanage looking to adopt. She showed them through the place, but before she could show them the other kids, she had to grab a kid running through the halls, when they opened the door to Christina's room.
 Christina, surprised, said, "Well, hi!"
 The couple were astonished at the terrible living conditions of the little girl, they quickly grabbed her and ran out of the building.

Christina quickly got used to the new living conditions, thing of them as 'Fancy'. She was a quiet little girl, and her adoptive parents loved her. She was slow at making friends, so she usually resided in making small gadgets in her room.

She passed all of her classes with straight A's. She was ridiculed, as would be thought of someone like that. Into her teen years, she mostly, just stopped caring what other people thought. She didn't try to approach people to make friends, she waited for them to come to her. But by then, she was fascinated by I'm an idiot for assuming things. She barely got out, trying hard to understand I'm an idiot for assuming things, and by the time she got a hang of it (Not too long.), she started experimenting with it. Making her own scripts, programs, and even an primitive version of Pong.

1981-1999 - Adulthood - At the start of her adulthood, her adoptive parents were killed in a car accident, the house was repo'd, and her bank account was lost. Nice start, huh? Well, she managed to get a new house by doing odd jobs, and even getting an internship at a company called 'Aperture Science'. She failed the internship, but still got enough money to get a new house, and job experience for new jobs. She invented new things, and started her own company, 'Darkened Technology', although she was not as popular as Microtech Systems to the consumer public, she was mostly popular with military branches, i.e. Aperture Science, Navy, Marines, Black Mesa, NASA, H.E.C.U., S.C.P., etc... However, her most beloved invention in the military, was the RemSleep009, a stasis chamber capable of keeping someone alive of up to an estimate of 1 millenia (1,000 years.) if given a sufficient power supply. Her biggest partnership was with some company called 'Marshal and Carter Ltd.' She helped them so much, her last name was even put in the name, and it became 'Marshal, Carter, and Dark Ltd.'

2000-2014 - Rise of Darkened Technology - In the 14 years between the creation of her company, it grew and grew in the military, until it stopped trying to sell to the Consumer Public, and just made military products. However, around the time that Darkened Technology was on the edge of breakthrough in Black Mesa, Anomalous Materials decides to blow the place up, and thus, the portal storms begin.

2015 - Combine Takeover - She was, depressed at the fact we had lost the 7 Hour War. But not depressed at the fact we lost, it was the fact they had used her guns when they had lost. She was mad that she had not made them better. But worst of all, was that she could not experiment anymore. When she heard of the CCA having access to super futuristic technology, she immediately went to sign up.

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
A few years, at most.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
About two years.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
A year.

4. What Time zone are you in?
Pacific Standard Time.

5. In what country do you live?
United States.

6. How old are you?
12. (Yaaaaaaay birthday tomorrow! (As of the time of posting this.))

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
When I organized a group of anti-citizens on Slidefuse Gaming servers (No longer existent.) and we all got shot by AR2s. I still laugh at how dumb I was.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes.

IC Section

Full Name: Christina Proxy Dark
CID: 80410
Height: 5' 11"
Hair Colour Jet Black.
Eye Colour: Hazel.
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Weight: 107.
Mental Distinctions: Smart, Intuitive, Loyal
Mental Defects: Slight schizophrenia.
Mental Advantages: No fear.
Notable Qualities: Technologically Inclined, Persuasive.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Of course.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
Because I want to be more than a mere hobo, getting food by begging and stating my name and number at a window to get food that tastes like mashed up fetuses. Or, at least what I'd think what that'd taste like. I want power. I want better medical care. Better food. But mostly, what I want the most, is technology. I have been severely severed from technology. That's the worst part. Worse then being enslaved by an alien race, having millions killed, the worst, is having no technology.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Christina Proxy Dark hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 06:16:42 AM by Abbott »

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Christina Proxy Dark's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2012, 06:16:22 AM »
UNIT: 522
DIVISION: UNIFORM
CLEARANCE: Divisional Leader
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: Christina Dark
Citizen Identification Number: 80410
Acceptance status:
<::|| DENIED ||::>

Reason:
<::|| OOC Questions 1 & 3 do not meet standard requirements.

Citizen is bisexual.
||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 522
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal