Author Topic: [ACCEPTED]Kayla Rose's Civil Authority Application  (Read 1263 times)

Offline {-=ECRP-CO=-}Pvt.Benjamen

• King of Spam
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[ACCEPTED]Kayla Rose's Civil Authority Application
« on: June 06, 2012, 09:46:34 PM »
Kayla Rose's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: Pvt. Benjamen Carmine

IC Character Name: Kayla Rose

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
Kayla rose came into city 45, Nearly like all others. She was scared,Shy,New. She looked at all the others attitudes and learnt off the best people that followed the rules.

Kayla rose started doing jobs for the CCA and has 12 points as of now, 23/02/12. She gave gifts,Offered them help,And was loyal for each and every CCA. She never lied and she managed to live with the rations.

She started working with a CWU Member. ryan carter (tier 1) And always helped him as the desk lady and helped customers with what they wanted to buy she had somewhat 500+ Tokens for being good and got double rations a few times. They get along together well. She told anything bad that was happening and anything bad to the CCA.

She got her 12 points and felt like joining the combine because she felt like she needed to make a better change for the city. Kayla rose thinks if she is a CCA she will earn more respect and be more known to the community and be treated at least more better than being a citizen. When she saw all the challenging and fun tasks the CCA do it inspired her even more to join, Like "Patrolling,Giving jobs to do,ration supplier,Death investigator" She likes doing those jobs and hopes to be doing them some time soon in city 45 for the greater good of the city.  Kayla sometimes has that feeling where she wants to stop a rule breaker or refugee/rebel/etc. By using physical force, But she can't do that because that's for the CCA. So she thinks it'll be an advantage for her to finally stop someone bad with physical force. She also Likes the uniforms they wear. Especially the masks, They intimidates her to join even more. Not that it's about the uniform and all but it does bring a lot of "Bad assness" if you know what i mean right? She also has a liking in weapons and it's designs and how it works. So she thinks it'll be a good chance to sometimes use her weapon in situations.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
She is very loyal to the CCA/CWU. And is proven lawful to not do any crimes, Trust worthy for good people. And helpful for others in need for the right reasons.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
I've never really done an application to join any sort of faction. I think it's time for me now.

For kayla rose, She's wanted to join it because she wants to take care of bad situations her self instead of wasting time to run for help. So she can catch the criminal right there. After seeing crimes over and over she thinks it's time now. No one ever was listening and the CCA are almost 80% too busy to help her. Yes yes it will be very hard but Kayla wants to be put through these challenging tasks to provide physical fitness and mental fitness. She wants to enhance her reputation and feel strong and not be daddy's little girl anymore. She'll endure what ever she under takes until her bones break! She wants to see what the CCA members go through and finally become one of them for the first time in her life and for me using a CCA character. She doesn't expect to be as good as the other cops straight away but will get there at some point and finally be a good full time cop for the city. She always takes a liking into Grid and possibly OfC. She likes there sort of strategies and styles, She expects to be patrolling after training and just defending the city.

And for me i think it'll be a good experience/time. I haven't ever applied to be something serving the law,government, or a type of faction ever in my role playing life. In PERP i would just become a cop and act like a real one, but i didn't have the privilege to actually RP with people that really applied for something and tried their best RP. So i think it'll be a good experience for me.. I've always wanted to use a type of character that takes orders and does a law type of role.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Kayla rose was born on the 15th December, In a nearby hospital on a normal day. Around her street everyone were good friends except the ones we lived next to. Her dad (Tim rose) and this man who lived next to us would always compete with eachother at who would make the best house decorations, Make the best garden,etc,etc. They were more like rivals but it was all peaceful and nice.

Kayla was very quiet in school and did her work and was a good girl.

A few years later when Kayla was 19, Storms started coming everyday, She thought it was just "Mother" nature so she just ignored it, Later it started to get more serious and dramatic. Soon portal storms started happening and her family and her just stayed in there house barricading the windows to prevent any damage to the house.

Kayla moved out to a small apartment making it mandatory to just ignore the storms and portal ones. She boarded up her windows in her small apartment just relaxing and expecting anything bad to happen because of these sudden changes. The storms became more violent and then the Seven hour war finally began. Kayla forgot all about her family and always saw these men in White gas masks marching down the streets and often heard screaming and shooting awhile the war was raging, She just sat in a corner and fell asleep. She woke up and it was revealed that a army of combine ruled earth. Before all of this Kayla was studying in her house over the internet with her teachers, Studying,Doing time tests, Bringing her mental skills to the limit so she gets the best out of education for her own good. Kayla had a lot of money in her bank so she decided to buy a car but she was nervous about driving, She bought a car but didn't use it a lot because of the portal storms and storms. She just left it in the apartment garages and hasn't seen it since, It's possibly stolen or broken from the storms. Who knows? Kayla seemed to take a liking in guns, She one day went to the firing range for fun and started shooting and got a few "Headshots" on the practice target. She then learnt about guns and how they worked, Manufactured but was too busy with family and the problems occurring, Such as the storms and university. Kayla did really good in university and was living peacefully. She still lives happy in city 45 as of now. Even more excited for attempting to join the CCA.

She waited for something. That day came when she had to go to city 45, Now she is 22 years old and living as a loyalist helping the CCA everyday and hoping to join it some day, Possibly soon. She carries on with her life and had forgotten all about her family after the past three years. Kayla has no clue what is happening in previous life, What's happening to her car, What's happening to her university contract,etc. But she still doesn't remember just her family for some reason. No one will know though. When Kayla first came to city 45. She was already attacked by a bunch of perverts and dumb pigs. She was walking her first steps when she was suddenly stopped by three men. They said "Hey cutie, You new?" Kayla: "Yeah...." Then the three men grabbed her into a corner and then asked for tokens. Kayla had nothing since she was new to the city and so they were grabbing her but looking happy as if we were friends because there was Cops patrolling. Then i said Help!!! Cop: What's happening here? Kayla: help! There kidnapping me!! 3 kid nappers: No were not. We are just showing her the city aren't we cutie pie? Kayla: Wha- stop lieing! Help me please! Cop: Let go now. The kidnappers had no choice and let me go, Then the cop said : Wall citizens. They then refused to let the cop tie them and they ran. The cop said : Stop now! *Gets out pistol* *Starts to shoot there legs to give a strict warning* Kayla: Thank you...  *Cop walks too the men and requests back up to detain them* This inspired Kayla to join the CCA even more as she wanted to take care of scum bags like those three kidnappers.. So she worked for her points and finally decides to join.

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No i haven't.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
Since the start of 2011.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
Since the start of 2011.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
About 6 months now.

4. What Time zone are you in?
UTC/GMT +10 Hours

5. In what country do you live?
Australia

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
On this star troopers server, It does events frequently (SkepTik is the owner) It's pretty good.

Anyway, I'm a Private ranked trooper and well we had a briefing with our captain (SawinkDawg) We were told that medics at another planet needed help because they were being invaded by separists (main enemy) We came in rp'ingly in a drop ship and wiped them out then blasted through the base and killed them all then we secured the place and well the Enemy leader escaped in time and we just went back to the base to rest and be briefed in. I've had a lot of good rp experiences on CG gaming but this one was really good.

P.S I'm a demolition engineer now.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes.

IC Section

Full Name: Kayla Rose
CID: 07792
Height: 5
Hair Colour Brown
Eye Colour: Green
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 132 Pounds
Mental Distinctions: Intelligent And Quick
Mental Defects: Turns eyes to other conversations quickly.
Mental Advantages: Doesn't back down without a fight, very resistant.
Notable Qualities: Gives a lot of respect to people above her.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes, i do.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
I wish to finally possibly take care of situations my self without asking for help off a CCA member, And i wish to make a change for the city and be looked upon as a good person who made a greater good for the world we live in.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Kayla Rose hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.

Edit: Forgot to put 0 in my CID. 07792.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 11:39:16 AM by Challenge of death sex?3 »
C45.RCT.S1.865: Status: Fine] Recently shot in the foot by 21100 Whilst training in the Killhouse, Was treated by an S4 Unit, Is patrolling the Plaza and just recently clamped P3 With an 05.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Kayla Rose's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2012, 09:53:06 PM »
UNIT: 522
DIVISION: UNIFORM
CLEARANCE: Divisional Leader
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: Kayla Rose
Citizen Identification Number: 7792?

Acceptance status:
<::|| ACCEPTED FOR INTERVIEW ||::>

Civil Authority Status:
<::|| INTERVIEW PENDING ||::>

Notes:
<::|| Citizen is to provide full CID during interview. ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 522
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

Offline Zail

• Weird Gurl Nr.1
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [ACCEPTED]Kayla Rose's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2012, 11:52:00 AM »
UNIT: 270.
DIVISION: GRID.
CLEARANCE: Officer.
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...