Author Topic: [DENIED] Joao Auditori's Civil Authority Application  (Read 916 times)

[DENIED] Joao Auditori's Civil Authority Application
« on: June 03, 2012, 05:00:26 AM »
Joao Auditori's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: ^1X^7IcE.Pt - ^8Furry Assassin

IC Character Name: Joao Auditori

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
 Because i would like to have authority, help the civilized.
I think that i would be boosting the rp experience for the other players and maybe even make theme want to begin a Combine Civil Authority.What lead me? I have saw the other combine's doing things, like, "Hey you! drag that body here"-says the combine, i dragged the body and he handed me 30 tokens. This was on the limits of the district 6. And thats how i want to help.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Loyal, Trustworthy, vindictive, autonomous, sometimes cranky and responsible.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
I expect to be an enthusiastic journey for begin on a combine roll, those bastards that ware always mocking my head in hl2, i think that it will be fun to play that role....And that if i do so, i will receive orders and by doing it, get to the highest rank.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Joao Auditori was born on a small city,  near the coast. There was no combine yet.. He was raised orphan on a orphanage until 18. He found a lovely Woman called Sally at 23 Years old. They married and had a child named Maria at 30 years old. One day, when Maria had 6 years old, they saw a dropship. "Daddy what is that?" He remembers that special quote from he's fallen and only family. The combine came and destroyed everything.5 years pass that, he joined a small city, conquered by the combine. When he got used to it, the rebels came and killed the combine, and his friends. From there, Joao is trying to forget his past and kill all the rebels.

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No, i havent

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
4/5 months

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
Sure

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
1 and half weeks

4. What Time zone are you in?
GMT

5. In what country do you live?
Portugal, but i can speak fluid english.

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
On a city server:

I walked in a bar, i sit right next to somebody and i hear they conversation: "Have you known that this guy is recruiting a gang to kill the president?" im like: wow, maybe i could join it.... "I grabbed my car and o followed theme into the safe house.  There, i got accepted and we all grab guns and go straight to the nexus. There, we kill 1 cop that was downthere ( the other one surrendered), we got up the elevator and pass the bridge (this is in evocity_2d) We all got trough the door and were like: NO BODY MOVES! They didnt had their guns draw and we only killed one that draw he's. He got the president hostage and we pushed him down the pit. The end

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes

IC Section

Full Name: Joao Auditori
CID: 41368
Height: 6'5
Hair Colour Black
Eye Colour: Blue
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 79
Mental Distinctions: He is really loyal and responsible
Mental Defects: He is vindictive and cranky (sometimes)
Mental Advantages: He is good whit puzzles and is great when it comes to logical problems.
Notable Qualities: He is strong , on his yough he used to freerun whit his friends so he knows somethins, and he has got a great aim.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
Yes, i was running. Just that. I got detained and i didnt know that time that i couldn't run...

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
No, i havent

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Sure!

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Sure!

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
To help keep the order and peace at the city, help new players and have some gun playing the "bad faction" .I also would like to help those who cant defend for himself.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Joao Auditori hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 06:19:59 AM by Abbott »
Im sexy and i know it!

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Joao Auditori's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2012, 06:19:46 AM »
No.

Why? Massive postwhoring.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal