Author Topic: [ACCEPTED] Natasza Zielinska.'s Civil Authority Application  (Read 1172 times)

Offline |T??G| Saimon-avatar

• OMG! Where have my 250 credits gone!?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Natasza Zielinska.'s Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: Saimon-avatar

IC Character Name: Natasza Zielinska.

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
Natasza has been living at city 45 for two months, since the combine invaded the earth she has been helping them by reporting any anti-citizen she finds. She does this at the most discreet way possible. Since she was born she has been obeying the law and has been always a good listener.

Back at city 12 she was known as the "Snake", because of her discretion. She gains the confidence of her victims then asks them all about their personal life. After her prays speak about their crimes, she makes up an excuse and walks away and reports them. The people she reports always gets caught because of the way she describes them. Almost a perfect description.

She has been trying to join the CCA team since a unit at city 45 helped her when the rats came running out from the sewers (This was an event made my globey.). She was inspired by the bravery of this unit and has been like her hero. She's been trying really hard on reporting any anti-citizen she finds instead of making jobs as cleaning the streets fro the CCA. She does this because she thinks it's best to report law breakers than to clean the streets from any trash.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Smart, discrete as a snake, confident, loyal, emphatic, knows how to convince people for her own or the Universal Union purposes.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
What I expect for joining the Combine Civil Authority is to drastically change my way on role-playing. I've been playing in this server for quiet a long time and I have observed that the CCA gets to have many fun events. They also give a really good Half Life 2 abmient to the server.  All-in-all, I can describe the CCA to be a fun experience on Catalyst Gaming. The faction is quite hard to get into, since the applications are looked at so harshly, and no-doubt roleplays of upmost seriousness will be located within the faction.

Natasza expects from the CCA to find people that are like her, loyal to the Universal Union and to find more action in her life. She is also expecting a to work under strees, as working under strees is the best way she works. She has been dreaming on joining the CCA and capturing a really dangerous criminal, that's one of her mainly goals, capturing one of the most dangerous anti-citizens in city 45. Adapting to the new environment will difficult since she knows nothing on CCA etiquiete currently, but she believe it will be rewarding and even fun.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Natasza Zielinska was born in Poland at the state of Zachodniopomorskie.
She grew up with her grandparents as her mother and father left her and moved to another country.  When she was little she loved watching criminology programs. She also loved the books from Sherlock Holmes. She was always dreaming of becoming a detective or any kind of police officer that could help people solve their problems. Their grandparents never liked the idea of Natasza becoming a police officer or a detective as she was a really young and beautiful woman; they wanted her to become a mother and giving birth to 4 Polish babies. So they took her out from school and banned the criminology programs and any kind of criminology books from her.  This made Natasza really angry and decided to escape and live on the city. Where she knew she had better chance on studying criminology. At the age of 19 she entered the National Polish criminology university, although she was not to long studying there as one morning the Combine invaded the earth. After the whole war she never heard about her grandparents again. She had the idea that the Universal Union was here to help humanity; she saw in them a good chance on becoming what she ever wanted. Someone that could enforce the law. 
She was always looking for a way on how to help the CCA. She never liked the nasty works as cleaning the streets, cleaning the windows or getting the garbage out from the trash cans. So she started going into the slums of city 12, she had never been there, she found a whole place filled with criminals and anti-citizens. Her first victim was a man with a eye patch. She gained the man’s trust and asked him what he did for living. The man told everything to her, he was organizing a small group that were going to kid nap a low ranking unit that was always walking down the old coffee shop.  Ash soon as she heard that she made a really convincing excuse and walked out from the building. She headed towards the nearest high rank unit and reported the man with the eye patch. The man was taken as a prisoner and Natasza received a small reward for her loyalty.

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
Around 2 years, maybe 2 years and a half.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
Around 2 years, maybe 2 years and a half.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
For about five months.

4. What Time zone are you in?
GMT - 5:00

5. In what country do you live?
Mexico.

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
Well, there has been so many... I think It would be have been on my dead Character Daeny Morrsion. When I helped a vortigaunt remove his chains... It was really epic. He had to heat the chains until he could break them using his force, at the end I had to clean his wounds.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes.

IC Section

Full Name: Natasza Zielinska.
CID: 35344
Height: 5'3
Hair Colour Light Brown.
Eye Colour: Dark Green.
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 119.
Mental Distinctions: Intelligent, observant, empathic.
Mental Defects: Stubborn.
Mental Advantages: Works better under stress.
Notable Qualities: Willing to die at service.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
As a citizen I've seen many crimes and people abusing from other people. I'd like to join the CCA forces so I can give a stop to this. I'd like to continue on capturing anti-citizens as I have done during my whole residency at city 45. I would also like to help the people that are willing to listen and cooperate with the Universal Union.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Natasza Zielinska. hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 05:32:56 AM by smt »
Ivan Gomez - Dead\\r\\nDaeny Morrison - Dead A great Heroin\\r\\nOscar Gomez- Alive \\r\\nJacques \\\'Fench\\\' Laux - Alive, just escaped from the Outlands\\r\\n\\r\\nDaeny Morrison: Treat people as you would like to be treated. Never hurt the innocents.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Natasza Zielinska.'s Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2012, 07:29:24 AM »
UNIT: 522
DIVISION: UNIFORM
CLEARANCE: Divisional Leader
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: Natasza Zielinska
Citizen Identification Number: 35344

Acceptance status:
<::|| ACCEPTED FOR INTERVIEW ||::>

Civil Authority Status:
<::|| INTERVIEW PENDING ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 522
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

Offline Zail

• Weird Gurl Nr.1
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [PENDING] Natasza Zielinska.'s Civil Authority Application
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2012, 07:04:23 PM »
UNIT: 270.
DIVISION: GRID.
CLEARANCE: OfC.
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...