Author Topic: Zak Grant PK Appeal  (Read 3187 times)

Offline The Joke

• View Profile
    • Awards
Zak Grant PK Appeal
« on: November 06, 2011, 08:16:46 AM »
Steam Name: The Joke
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26383571 
Character Name: Zak Grant
Admin who issued PK: Maaatttttt (Something like that)
Reason for Un-PK: I want to start off by saying sorry to Maaattttt and Burning Bullet for yesterday, i was annoyed for private reasons before i came on and it was not an excuse, i should not really have came on at all, due to the state i was in, but i wanted to say sorry anyway. The reason that i was PKed was that i broke into a shop and pulled a gun out at a OTA, i should have killed him but my view is that everytime i say in LOOC i am going to kill you now, they say no, so i did not bother and was killed after an argument. The reason i should be be un-Pked is that i was being stupid and angry that night and once again sorry to whoever was involved, if any admins need to know what happened pm me, i would rather not say but to be un-PKed i will.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 08:24:00 AM by The Joke »
C45.CCA.JURY-05.755
Activity: Following orders

Zak Grant
Activity: Trying to adjust to the Outlands again

Mike Harolds
Activity:Trying to stay alive in the Outlands

Zak Renolds
Activity: Trying to stay alive in the city

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Zak Grant PK Appeal
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2011, 08:42:08 AM »
As a roleplayer, we come across things we shouldn't have done and don't know that.

Never pull a gun at an OTA unit, always flee if you have the right rp chance to do so.

5% warning issued for posting in an uninvolved appeal.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 08:58:02 AM by Abbott »

Offline The Joke

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2011, 08:43:28 AM »
I know Adam and i regret doing what i did very much so
C45.CCA.JURY-05.755

Zak Grant

Mike Harolds

Zak Renolds

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2011, 08:49:10 AM »
On my phone I'll take a gander when I'm back on my PC. Rory... You know the rules.
Burning Bullet: you're stupid
Burning Bullet: i was in cg
Burning Bullet: before cg

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2011, 09:00:53 AM »
On my phone I'll take a gander when I'm back on my PC. Rory... You know the rules.
I was involved in how this happened, so it counts.

Offline @Mmmaaattt94

• Britfag #1
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2011, 09:32:34 AM »
Alright so this can be cleared up.

I was on stealth op's, BB came on King and the EtL for phantom came on. BB auth'd us to clear a building with a load of anti-citizens inside. We breached. The EtL was sorting a guy when me and BB chased after a priority one. While he was sorted i was called to the EtL in the shack. I get there and Zak is there with his gun to the EtL, i came in, he tried to rp escape (He failed the first time but returned to actually rp and not powergame it) He agreed to being hit in the leg and arm as he ran (He had 2 OTA at point blank, he was going to get hit hard)

When he was hit we said in LOOC drop the ar2, as you would when hit. In LOOC for about 5 mins he says i'm not loosing it etc etc. I said back to rp which he asspulled his magnum and shot it in the air without letting us react. After about 10 mins more in LOOC i gave the first warning. I said that he would be killed in the rp, point blank with 2 OTA at him point blank while shot, i said it wont be a PK if he goes to the rp now and stops trying to get out of the rp. He continued in LOOC, i gave more final warnings but he continued to try to give excuses including saying he was drunk. In the end he was shot and PK'd as he continued to avoid the rp.

Now lets just see what you did:
-You powergamed several times and had to be corrected
-You were roleplaying drunk, which is not an excuse
-You broke fear rp by confronting a unit, you have done this so many times. People know when there is an OTA there are more, someone with a vest should know this better and know you dont confront OTA unless you MUST.
-You continually avoided RP after being given many warnings.

This PK appeal will need an SA.
Just a point also, i have screenies of as much LOOC i could get, it does show me giving warnings. Also Sonic (The EtL) said he would also get screenies. There were many witnesses to this (I know they dont count but its still a point) who agreed with what happened.

Offline The Joke

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2011, 10:48:28 AM »
Matt im not using anything as excuse, i know what i did was wrong and im sorry.
C45.CCA.JURY-05.755

Zak Grant

Mike Harolds

Zak Renolds

Offline The Joke

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2011, 11:17:06 AM »
Matt with your permission i would like to do the correct rp and fix any mistakes i made during what happened
C45.CCA.JURY-05.755

Zak Grant

Mike Harolds

Zak Renolds

Offline @Mmmaaattt94

• Britfag #1
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2011, 11:43:42 AM »
The RP was done and unless an SA wants it to be redone it wont be. RP isnt just redone, as i said so many times. Actions have concequences.

Offline Dashing Dave

• Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2011, 02:34:15 PM »
As said before, Zak didn't want to kill the unit, because everytime me, him, or Skyler managed to get close enough to a unit to kill them, we refuse to. Doing so, adds to the rp experience.

I have been dragged by the collar atleast 4-5 times by OTA units and we agree to allow both of us to escape. Zak was only attempting to allow the rp to role on.

The unit's were both there, pointing at Zak when I arrived IC. Although I was told to not show up at all, because Zak had held up the rp in LOOC so long, that all I could do was watch in an OOC state. The unit's told him to drop the AR2 through LOOC as being shot, he would have dropped it. After a while of debate, he did, and the unit placed the AR2 inside.

A few more LOOC chats occured and Zak was being held at gun point. The unit's shot Zak, and Took the AR2 that he had OOC placed on the ground for IC reasons, withought any form of RP. (Atleast none that I saw)

After taking the AR2 and walking away, /it's in OOC were made, followed by /events saying that Zak's body was too "Destroyed" to gather ammo, or a vest from him. You shot him with less then half a pulse rifle round, not a full light machine gun.

My main point is, that Zak attempted to keep a form of rp going for as long as possible to add great affect (Correct me if I'm wrong.)

Myself, Dave Woods, and Zak have been in MANY close encounters with OTA and have gotten familiar with them, making fearrp a minimum.

Zak made mistakes and was Pk'ed for it, and I think he should get the chance to rp the situation over, and not end as a PK.

As a side note, the unit's both said that if Zak was too kill them, they would have taken the PK and delt with it. However, most of us already know, that when OTA die, they get respawned with more ammo than before. Unlike us, they have nothing to lose.

I was there to witness the last 15 or so minutes of this rp.

Possible Debates to..

Now lets just see what you did:
-You powergamed several times and had to be corrected
-You were roleplaying drunk, which is not an excuse
-You broke fear rp by confronting a unit, you have done this so many times. People know when there is an OTA there are more, someone with a vest should know this better and know you dont confront OTA unless you MUST.
-You continually avoided RP after being given many warnings.

- Everyone powergames once in a while. Zak has rp'ed fairly from what I've seen. ( He did die)
- When you are drunk you don't think. When you don't think, you don't consider what you are doing as wrong. Give the guy a chance, have a heart. You would ask for the same.
- Myself and Zak have been face to face with OTA in the past, infact I myself had to team up with one to survive at one point. FearRp still exists, but not as much as it should, we have in the past comfronted unit's, instead of running. Plus, having a vest, means you should be able to take more damage. Pledging outselves to protect the people, means attacking the enemy.
- He was only begging for your understanding.

PK Zak, and you remove a lot of what the outlands server has too offer. He has been a highly active player, making few mistakes. Chances are mean't to be given.

Some people deserve a second chance, some deserve a first.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 02:43:42 PM by â?«Dav »
Dave Woods - Field Medic
-OUTLANDS-

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2011, 04:07:08 PM »
The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing.  ~John Powell

That is all I have to say about this.

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2011, 11:30:54 AM »
You were killed.  PK stands.  Create a new one and develop it from the start.

Denied.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal