Author Topic: C45.CCA.UNION-RCT.255 PK appeal.  (Read 4899 times)

Offline 429ghost

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
C45.CCA.UNION-RCT.255 PK appeal.
« on: October 30, 2011, 12:32:35 AM »
Steam Name: 429ghost
Steam ID: 429ghost
Character Name: C45.CCA.UNION-RCT.255
Admin who issued PK: Leomarr and Karma
Reason for Un-PK: I gave the man a five second warning, he did not obey after five seconds. I then beat him. I was reminded to use /me's for beating. My lack for the /me was truely a mistake and will be noted for the future. I am very sorry.

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: C45.CCA.UNION-RCT.255 PK appeal.
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2011, 12:35:35 AM »
This story of yours is missing key facts:

You turned on your stunstick without any /me
You beat the man without a /me
You decided it would be smart to instead of talk to the admins talking to you do a "/me waves at scanner" and then say "whatever can you put me down"

This is not the kind of player we want in our CCA.

Offline 429ghost

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2011, 12:44:54 AM »
This story of yours is missing key facts:

You turned on your stunstick without any /me
You beat the man without a /me
You decided it would be smart to instead of talk to the admins talking to you do a "/me waves at scanner" and then say "whatever can you put me down"

This is not the kind of player we want in our CCA.

Did you not read what I said after "whatever can you put me down?"

I said "I'll take note of that mistake and we can void all of this."

Also I did address the lack of /me usage, that is not a missing key fact.

Please sir. I'm sorry for what I've done and give you my word that my RP will be improved after today.

By the way, I did "/me waves at scanner" because I was trying to get dispatches attention to help me get down. I did not know that I was being repremended for powergaming. I thought it was something else.

Offline LeoMarr

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2011, 12:57:47 AM »
By the way, I did "/me waves at scanner" because I was trying to get dispatches attention to help me get down. I did not know that I was being repremended for powergaming. I thought it was something else.
]

Elaborate why you would be Icly put on a roof?

Also.

Spoiler for Hiden:
429ghost: Alright I made the appeal.

429ghost: Making a PK appeal now, hope this works.

ratatat: wtf why was he pked?

ratatat: thats not powergaming :L

429ghost: How is that powergaming?

429ghost: I gave him a five second warning to get down, after five seconds he still hasnt gotten down, so I beat him with stunstick.

429ghost: I told him to get down and get on the wall, he ignored.

429ghost: There was a guy who was preaching, which isnt allowed-

429ghost: Ok, My Cp has been Pk'ed, the guy says I was powergaming, but heres what happened:

Spamming in Shoutbox about your PK will only get you denied.

And acting like a Hardass Recruit is also not allowed. You are still human. A civilian in a suit, This should be evident Instead of you acting like you are a DvL.  In essence, everything you did was black markable in a high degree. You showed yourself unable to handle the CCA. And the blatant ignoring of what I said in your "Whatever can you put me down" Shows an even less capability to handle the CCA.

Chars:
UNION-DvL.252 Molding Men out of recruits.
Thatch Goodwin Keeping Incognito.
Quote from: Blt
leomarr is cool.

Offline 429ghost

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2011, 01:06:52 AM »
]

Elaborate why you would be Icly put on a roof?

Also.

Spoiler for Hiden:
429ghost: Alright I made the appeal.

429ghost: Making a PK appeal now, hope this works.

ratatat: wtf why was he pked?

ratatat: thats not powergaming :L

429ghost: How is that powergaming?

429ghost: I gave him a five second warning to get down, after five seconds he still hasnt gotten down, so I beat him with stunstick.

429ghost: I told him to get down and get on the wall, he ignored.

429ghost: There was a guy who was preaching, which isnt allowed-

429ghost: Ok, My Cp has been Pk'ed, the guy says I was powergaming, but heres what happened:

Spamming in Shoutbox about your PK will only get you denied.

And acting like a Hardass Recruit is also not allowed. You are still human. A civilian in a suit, This should be evident Instead of you acting like you are a DvL.  In essence, everything you did was black markable in a high degree. You showed yourself unable to handle the CCA. And the blatant ignoring of what I said in your "Whatever can you put me down" Shows an even less capability to handle the CCA.

1. I don't know, I was simply going along with what I thought the admin was doing.

2. I was simply going for help in the shoutbox, did not know that was spamming.

3. I was not acting like a hardass, I did what I thought was supposed to be my job.

4. The "Whatever can you put me down" thing was explained in the previous post

Please just give me one more chance and I promise that I will abide to your rules and such a situation will never happen again.

Offline LeoMarr

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2011, 01:24:29 AM »
1. I don't know, I was simply going along with what I thought the admin was doing.

3. I was not acting like a hardass, I did what I thought was supposed to be my job.

1a. That excuse makes Zero sense and you are now contradicting yourself.

2a. Going for help and making it a public debate are two different things.

3a. Hardass - You were being very commanding and not having ANY emotion for what you were doing.

4a. Yes it was, and it doesn't change the fact that it shows you really don't give two shits about the CCA play style.

Chars:
UNION-DvL.252 Molding Men out of recruits.
Thatch Goodwin Keeping Incognito.
Quote from: Blt
leomarr is cool.

Offline 429ghost

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2011, 01:32:19 AM »

1a. That excuse makes Zero sense and you are now contradicting yourself.

2a. Going for help and making it a public debate are two different things.

3a. Hardass - You were being very commanding and not having ANY emotion for what you were doing.

4a. Yes it was, and it doesn't change the fact that it shows you really don't give two shits about the CCA play style.

Look, I'm not going to argue with you(However, 3a, my character is brainwashed by rations, is it ok if we use that?). Can you please just give me one more chance and this will never happen again?

Edit: By the way, first you PK me and said it was for powergaming. Now you are saying that it is for being unfit for CCA? While I'll agree that powergaming is being unfit for CCA, the fact that I'm telling you that the mistake will not be made again and you are not listening, in all true honesty, that is not very fair. I do care about the CCA play style, please do not accuse me of that. If you give me one more chance, I'll prove that. If something like this happens again, you can go ahead and PK me, kick me, ban me, maybe even perma ban me.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 09:15:45 AM by 429ghost »

Offline TorrentGamer ?Romney2012

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2011, 03:23:51 PM »
You know the rules, no posting in appeals etc unless you have valid evidence, oh which you don't. 5%. -Blt.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 03:28:13 PM by Blt »
\\r\\ncolor annoys me, barely anyone is black, unlike last year\\r\\n
\\r\\n\\r\\n

Offline 429ghost

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2011, 03:37:43 PM »
From what I have read, it seems the problem is that you did use a lack of /me's and spammed the shoutout box about it, yes?  Finally, " I do care about the CCA play style..." Then why bother with a PK appeal in the first place?

I am asking for one more chance, as nothing like this has ever been a problem with me before. The spam thing was something else and is also apologized for. Also your question makes no sense, or it does make sense, but as a retorical question. They do not seem to see that I do care, and I understand where they're coming from. I'm apologizing and asking for a chance to improve my behavior.

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2011, 03:42:37 PM »
You're chance is to apply again.

Offline 429ghost

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2011, 03:43:18 PM »
(quick note: It seems I quoted your post prior to you editing it. Sorry about that.)

You know the rules, no posting in appeals etc unless you have valid evidence, oh which you don't. 5%. -Blt.

Can you show me where in the PK Appeal rules does it say that evidence is mandatory, please?

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2011, 03:45:29 PM »
(quick note: It seems I quoted your post prior to you editing it. Sorry about that.)

Can you show me where in the PK Appeal rules does it say that evidence is mandatory, please?

It comes under general ban appeal rules. No posting in them without valid evidence, even if it is valid. Now, back on topic;
From what karmas said, i think this is pretty much 'denied' but then 'accepted' in the sense of being allowed to reapply. Lock?
what

Offline 429ghost

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2011, 03:52:38 PM »
You're chance is to apply again.

So reapply on CCA applications? Is it ok if I use my same application for the same civie character, it would really be nice to do that and not have to go through yet another long period of time meeting the requirements such as Loyalist points and what not on a new character, not to mention the creation of the back-story which took me a week to make on the existing character. Maybe void the entire CCA career for my char and restart it? Because it was only about 2 days old when all this happened, so that wouldnt be too much of a problem right? Also, reapply in two weeks?
« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 03:59:37 PM by 429ghost »

Offline @Mmmaaattt94

• Britfag #1
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2011, 11:24:00 AM »
Need a new character and new story. Your unit was that character, your unit is dead so the character is also. You need a new character and a new application.

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2011, 12:26:22 PM »
With that, this is sorted.

New charcter, new story. If you want another CCA unit, you won't complain but will put time and effort into getting a new one again, and with that, a better reputation.
what

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal