Author Topic: Paul Haynes PK appeal.  (Read 8073 times)

Offline SatN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Paul Haynes PK appeal.
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2012, 09:39:38 AM »
I was the one who authorised the PK. I was the hunter you 'saw'. When I came around the corner, the time between you seeing my 'leg' and my full body around the corner would most likely be a sixth of a second or even quicker as I continually held down my 'Forward' key, leaving barley any time to acknowledge a leg before a body. When I came around the corner, you were standing in the District 6 Tunnel with your AR2 Pulse Rifle equipped speaking to a black-male. After 2-3 seconds the 'performing' sign popped up above your head. It was /me turns around and starts running' something along those lines. We gave you a good 20 or so seconds before pursuing in which we were hot on your trail, we could almost see you running at the end of the train-tracks tunnels. This gives you may two-seconds of us not seeing you to hide your stash, despite the odds, I gave you the benefit of the doubt, in which case after we were given a good 6-8 seconds to identify your face, as UU Engineered, Augmented and Altered creatures such as the hunter have much more detailed, and distance orientated vision then the standard humanoid, we could identify your face. After following hot on your trail, we caught you at the UCH, outside. You then argue we could not see your face, in that case, we have the back of your head, hair color, hair style, body shape, clothing standard, and posture to also identify you with.

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2012, 08:34:11 PM »
It was only a matter of time that you were going to be PKed if you were indeed walking around D6 with an AR2 without a care in the world, as some people claim.

Offline Carnivore329

• In the Outlands Hiding Under A Rock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2012, 08:44:57 PM »
Krisrules, I would gladley accept a TK, Or the event be re-done, Thanks.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 08:51:22 PM by [AFK]KillingMachine524 »

Offline Carnivore329

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2012, 10:26:44 PM »
And, Oz, I was actually being cautious, I was leaving the entrance of D6, Then, Some guy starts talking to me..then the Hunters came.

Offline Orange - Cisco Certified

• aSK mE aBOUT mY pENIS
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2012, 03:09:43 AM »
No offense Krisrules, but this decision should be handled by someone who did the event.

Offline Carnivore329

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2012, 01:03:25 PM »
Lance, Actually, It should be done by someone who wasen't on either side, Just like Court, It'd be unfair if the people who did somthing to someone else and they got to choose the punishment.

Offline Carnivore329

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2012, 01:06:38 PM »
Plus, I would accept a TK, Even if it is for a few weeks or so.

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2012, 01:10:06 PM »
you can use the edit button to avoid double posting

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2012, 02:11:09 PM »
I was on my DvL at the time of the incident and was in the search myself. You had PLENTY of time to react on the Incoming units. It hey went from d6 tunnels and I moved out with my squad back to the HAP. I saw you in front of the UCH and them coming. You saw them with clear vision and just stood there. It is your fault that you got PKed.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2012, 10:35:10 PM »
 +Support on un-PKing his chararacter. After reading the comments, I gave out my support. So yeah.

« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2012, 04:56:10 PM »
I was on my DvL at the time of the incident and was in the search myself. You had PLENTY of time to react on the Incoming units. It hey went from d6 tunnels and I moved out with my squad back to the HAP. I saw you in front of the UCH and them coming. You saw them with clear vision and just stood there. It is your fault that you got PKed.
From the story he told me, he didn't think you guys were coming for him/ he didn't know that you could have ID'd him.
The reason why he wasn't moaning when this was going down was he didn't want to ruin the roleplay which I'll admit I do sometimes.

Also justice bump.
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

Offline Orange - Cisco Certified

• aSK mE aBOUT mY pENIS
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2012, 06:01:10 AM »
Let this be a lesson to him and anyone else who thinks it's cool to walk around District six with a gun like it's candy.

And I don't get why you're bumping it if it's not your character.

« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2012, 10:31:40 AM »
Let this be a lesson to him and anyone else who thinks it's cool to walk around District six with a gun like it's candy.

And I don't get why you're bumping it if it's not your character.
Because hes my steam friend(And friend ICly for that matter) a Doctor in the clinic(Which is nearly impossible to come by these days).

Now what I want to know is why are you taking this almost personally? I'm trying to get it appealed because it was more or less an event, hes a fairly good roleplayer who had no idea what the city was like, he kept'd the AR2 out because its his only weapon and the reports we've been getting about D6 in outlands makes it seem like a bigger hellhole then how we live.

Offline The Joke

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2012, 10:53:31 AM »
To be fair...
Paul is a good RPer in my view, BUT it was a fucking stupid idea to go back to the city. I knew OOC that this was going to happen. Someone was going to die. And lots of havoc would happen. You went back to the city after we ICly just came back. Loads of people died and our leader went insane. What convinced you to go. "YEAH LETS GO TO THE CITY AND KICK ASS!" Is beyond me. Possibly give Paul another chance but let this be a massive lesson to everyone.
C45.CCA.JURY-05.755
Activity: Following orders

Zak Grant
Activity: Trying to adjust to the Outlands again

Mike Harolds
Activity:Trying to stay alive in the Outlands

Zak Renolds
Activity: Trying to stay alive in the city

« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2012, 12:01:45 PM »
To be fair...
Paul is a good RPer in my view, BUT it was a fucking stupid idea to go back to the city. I knew OOC that this was going to happen. Someone was going to die. And lots of havoc would happen. You went back to the city after we ICly just came back. Loads of people died and our leader went insane. What convinced you to go. "YEAH LETS GO TO THE CITY AND KICK ASS!" Is beyond me. Possibly give Paul another chance but let this be a massive lesson to everyone.
Because they put this unoutlands app up way the hell before Statua decided to do the event and go nutter.
But it wasn't reviewed until after the event.

And it wasn't to kick ass, Paul(And Kira wanted to go) went to more or less to see to it that the clinic gets a cell in the city(Or at least Kira did) and to have some new Roleplay.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal