Author Topic: PK Appeal  (Read 4200 times)

Offline M.F.R.Thing

• Magic is everything
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
PK Appeal
« on: March 24, 2012, 03:25:07 AM »
Steam Name:
¤Û?. © §MÃ?D§ ± Thiµg ®,`
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:29229262
Character Name:
Hannah Carters
Admin who issued PK:
SatN
Reason for Un-PK:

Well, I reported somethings to CCA. which was aparrently voided. They were killing me for telling CCA about something, EVEN though it was voided. I had to go to talk to a coder about something, but I still allowed them to kill me (The RP semt fun, so I allowed it to continue). Then I came back from coding, and they requested me to be PK'd. I was PK'd by SatN and told the one who requested (Derpy Hooves - #RSO2012) the Pk that I was going to post a PK appeal.They kept accusing me of meta-gaming and stuff, but atr the time I did not know it was voided till they told me. I hope who ever is reading supports my opinion and a operator does to. Thankyou for reading my appeal and I hope it acts.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: PK Appeal
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2012, 03:36:14 AM »
I am involved because I was right there with Damon LaRosa (Derpy Hoves), helping him with him/her.

1. She/He disconnected to avoid RP, She just said "I g2g now and talk with someone". Then she said something along the lines of "I would rather leave then do this stupid RP".

2. I told her that the RP was voided, yet she went ahead and tried to tell the CCA or whatever about my name, and that I had guns + a lot of contraband.

3. The RP was legit and we had IC reasons to kill you.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline M.F.R.Thing

• Magic is everything
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2012, 04:19:46 AM »
I admit I said I would rather talk to this person than do RP. But I was talking to a coder, and I needed it done within that 5 minutes. I gave you extra time for the RP, but in the end I had to leave but I said "Lets just say I died" The RP was fun and I wanted to continue, but it was voided.And you did NOT tell me it was voided before I told the officer. I was completely unsure of it.The RP reasons were voided. We just continued RP OOCly you could say.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2012, 02:31:02 PM »
I would have thought that you would have used common sense. When we are just about to engage in RP, then I have to go, don't you think the RP would be voided? Instead of going "lol, he gone noaw, he dissapeard into thin air!!!111 i guess i should not void this because he totally didn't have 2 go and he totally just didn't disspear into thin air and left server."

No flame intended, this is just what I see out of my eyes.

Secondly. Like I said above, the RP was valid. We have IC reasons to kill you, and we RPed it properly. If the admins are not sure if it was RPed properly, please check the logs. There is nothing wrong with the PK.

Offline Tyler

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2012, 02:59:14 PM »
I'll look at this when I get back to my comp in a few minutes, but it sounds like you (Cow) decided to void the rp.

Rule 23:

23. Situations cannot be voided without admin approval.

UU.OTA-VANGUARD.6.94250 | Online (THETA.EOW)
C45.CCA.CLASSIFIED.326 | In Service (VOID-DvL.326)
C45.CCA.APEX-01.199 | In Service
Dr. Wolfgang Metzger | Dead | Shot after throwing a Breen bust at the SeC.

9:19 PM - Brandon: I'll donate more later, It's just my mother is a dumb face
9:19 PM - RoflWaffle - fuck off please: i'm an idiot for assuming things her

9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: Brandon
9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: have sex with m

Offline Derpy Vinyl

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2012, 03:28:05 PM »
Okay so i am involved, good, now i did not see Kyle was OOCly to void it, get him to say that on this Appeal then I'm sure you'll be Un-PK'd
|\'Luna\'|ALIVE| Walking around Ineu, with Mossberg 590 in hand and a machete in the other, staring down strangers, attempting to find her problems, and eliminate them.\r\n|Unit 680|ACTIVE|Walking around the Nexus, attempting to find ways to stand out of the crowd.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2012, 04:12:47 PM »
I'll look at this when I get back to my comp in a few minutes, but it sounds like you (Cow) decided to void the rp.

Rule 23:

23. Situations cannot be voided without admin approval.

I had to go to sleep. I thought it was ok if that RP would have been voided.

But even if it wasn't voided, the RP was legit and we did it perfectly. I don't see the problem here.

Offline M.F.R.Thing

• Magic is everything
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2012, 04:31:00 PM »
From my eyes I thought we just kept going with the rp, but the IC reasons were voided because Kyle Brown had to go, so the situation was voided. Sorry if I was thinking in a differently. I hope that Kyle Brown can come here and tell me it was voided, that is what I heard from Kyle Brown

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2012, 05:17:57 PM »
From my eyes I thought we just kept going with the rp, but the IC reasons were voided because Kyle Brown had to go, so the situation was voided. Sorry if I was thinking in a differently. I hope that Kyle Brown can come here and tell me it was voided, that is what I heard from Kyle Brown

I am Kyle Brown. So your admitting that you thought/knew the RP was voided? Then why did you tell the CPs about our names, and all of that other sweet stuff?

Offline M.F.R.Thing

• Magic is everything
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2012, 06:00:31 PM »
No, you told me AFTER I told the unit. How many times do I have to say this. I did not know it was voided so I told the unit, then you told me the situation was voided so I did not know that information, so we voided that conversation.

Offline Derpy Vinyl

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2012, 01:37:26 PM »
As Brandon said, He may tell the CCA and all of them to take away the information and void your death, even if he does so i did tell all he knew on a different character named Alexander Love, That got killed in the interrogation, so for one: It shouldn't be voided since everyone was calling him "Ky" And you should have said "A man in D6 is selling a lot of contraband, and his nickname is 'Ky'" so it should be voided into that, and you should still be PK'd.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 01:52:18 PM by [AFK][xG] Derpy Hooves »
|\'Luna\'|ALIVE| Walking around Ineu, with Mossberg 590 in hand and a machete in the other, staring down strangers, attempting to find her problems, and eliminate them.\r\n|Unit 680|ACTIVE|Walking around the Nexus, attempting to find ways to stand out of the crowd.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2012, 01:57:11 PM »
The RP was just, and there wasn't a problem with it. Please tell me what part was wrong, and to stop straying away from my simple question.

Offline M.F.R.Thing

• Magic is everything
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2012, 03:07:59 AM »
Sigh, we are asking the same questions and I am saying the same story. I will tell it once more, since you all obviously do not understand. I didn't know that if you disconnected it could be counted as forgotten, so I did not void it. I went to tell the CCA unit, and I did, so then you killed me while explaining I am a Meta-Gamer(Apparently, this is where I learnt it was voided, they thought I was meta-). ICly I do not remember you saying Ky, so the only information that is still there would be that unit 480X was minging, he RP'd it properly, but he basically just made the citizens do the wrong thing in the RDT, and arrested them. So, my questions are: 1.Is the information carrying through like I thought it was before you said it was voided, or is the situation being voided. Those are the only answers, choose one of them. 2. Is my character remaining PK'd, or not. 3. If the situation is not being voided, do not void it into the suggestion A man in D6 is selling a lot of contraband, and his nickname is 'Ky'" Because as I said, I did not know his nickname and I IC and OOCly did not know that he was selling contraband, just owned it.So as I said, it will either be the whole situation voided, or the whole situation carrys through as RP'd. So comes back to the other question, am I remaining PK'd or is the situation and its 'tree' being voided. So answer my questions the way that I asked you to. Thankyou for reading, and I do not know how this relates to Alexander Love, explain that with the questions if possible.

I would have thought that you would have used common sense. When we are just about to engage in RP, then I have to go, don't you think the RP would be voided? Instead of going "lol, he gone noaw, he dissapeard into thin air!!!111 i guess i should not void this because he totally didn't have 2 go and he totally just didn't disspear into thin air and left server."

Well, yes I didn't think to void it, and I believe that it is FailRP, so it was...Thought to be voided to avoid the FailRP like you said. I did not think, you all RPd properly accordingly, nothing wrong with you or anyone else, just me. So at the moment my character thinks that he just disappeard. If the RP is going to end with my character telling a story that is counted as meta gaming, then killed for what is OOC, then so be it. But the OOC side collides with the IC side, which in my opinion is meta-gaming, and I believe that the admins will agree with me, and hope that Rule 23 was obstructed for a good reason, though it led to a chain of RP, but the CCA already knew what I said, so the only thing that should be changed in my opinion is the PK, and the information that was voided (Supposibly) for my character.

5% warning for double posting.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 08:31:39 AM by JiggerFrizz »

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2012, 12:54:05 AM »
Nothing has been done about this about this appeal in terms of administrator input in two weeks, therefore I'm moving it to denied.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal