Author Topic: Ohai!  (Read 1015 times)

Offline Rixer

• View Profile
    • Awards
Ohai!
« on: November 30, 2011, 08:20:13 AM »
Hey there, I'm Rixer. I've been here for a few weeks already, but I suppose I should make a formal introduction. :P
I've been playing Garry's Mod for about 2-3 years now, and my favorite game mode is by far RP. I've been playing on RP server for the majority of my time on Garry's Mod, and I still have a lot of fun with it because of the endless possibilities. OCRP is a new type of RP for me, and I'm really enjoying it so far. It's a very serious and realistic RP, but it doesn't go to the extremes, like HL2RP does. Not that I mind HL2RP, but I like serious roleplay better:P

A bit about me:
I live in the midwestern United States, and I'm a freshman in high school. I've gone by the pseudonym of Rixer for a very long time now, and I plan on sticking with it. :P

Anyway, this seems like a great server, and I

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ohai!
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2011, 12:42:23 PM »
Welcome to Catalyst Gaming!

Offline Rictalspace

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2011, 01:42:35 PM »
Welcome to Catalyst-Gaming, you'll like it here.
If you ever want to get a much more serious based roleplay, try our Half Life Two Roleplay server. You'll find some of the best roleplayers there. If you ever have any questions about the forums/community or about the HL2RP server if you join, send me a PM over the forums or in steam and I'll be happy to answer.

Check out my reviewing channel, I review Garry's Mod Servers
http://www.youtube.com/user/GmodServerReviews?feature=mhee

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2011, 08:55:40 PM »
Welcome to CG.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal