Author Topic: [DENIED]Cindy Whitmore's Civil Authority Application  (Read 1172 times)

Offline crazily farting teacher

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[DENIED]Cindy Whitmore's Civil Authority Application
« on: May 02, 2012, 08:44:19 PM »
Cindy Whitmore's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: Epic Panda

IC Character Name: Cindy Whitmore

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
  Cindy was like any other civilian, she feared the Civil Protection. These Civil Protection were like robots to her. She wasn't like the other rare civilians who just thought they were just citizens with power and a weapon. She only talked to one when she had troublesome run-ins with other citizens.

Cindy was scared of how these Civil Protection (or as i should say Cp's) acted, dressed, and talked. But what scared Cindy the most, was their armory. No one could disagree with Cindy, from weapons such as stunsticks to shotguns. Cindy avoided the Cp's most of the time, but then soon she began to change slowly.

After about 5 months, Cindy got use to the combine always being around. She got use to how they look, sound, and act. Cindy was still very nice and avoided being detained. Cindy changed from being scared to not caring at all. After she changed something crossed her mind, she thought "These Cp's have been a big help, I know time to time they can be a ass, but they don't seem that scary anymore. I should join the Civil Protection to help out, I have always wondered what its like in that suit." That what lead Cindy to join the Combine Civil Authority.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Pure, Kind (may vary if she joins and progresses through ranks), Lawful, Trustworthy, Smart, Humorous.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
                                      Out of Character
  For me I expect the Combine Civil Authority to be a non-relaxation job. I expect the work to be a pain in the ass (which is a good thing), I will train to grow stronger during my breaks. I will be ready for anything at anytime. Becoming a Combine will be fun, why I say that is because I get to detain (and if I'm OOCly lucky, kill) all sons of bitches. I can keep my Roleplaying a fun and sane activity.

In Character
  Cindy expects the Combine Civil Authority to be dangerous, scary, and cool all at the same time. Cindy wont stop until she get the job done right, her performance will rise nonstop. She expects to become stronger, faster, and smarter. She is destined to reach the highest rank. Every mission will be like a gift to her. Nothing will stop her from failing a mission. All though she doesn't want to pull the trigger and take another's life, she had too.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
  Cindy was born on march 21st, 1986. Her parents were Theresa Whitmore and Ronald Whitmore. At the age of 10 Cindy's parents died, they were on a highway when suddenly the highway started to fall. The van's front wheels reached the remaining part of the highway, the van hung merely by its two front wheels. The couple flew to the back of the van and slammed the back trunk door open. They hung merely until the van slipped and drowned the couple.

Cindy was still devastated about her parents death at the age of 14. Cindy had been adopted by Garry Whitmore and Fiona Whitmore, it was a coincidence that her adoption parents had the same last name. Her adoption parents were very nice people, they treated Cindy respectfully, Cindy treated them back the same way. Cindy was vey smart, every time she got a report card it was all A's. Cindy went to collage at the age of 17. (because they thought her grades were outstanding and let her in at the age of 17.) She went to harvard and  got a mechanics degree. She got a job ABS (Advanced Business Systems.) and made a real good living.

Cindy became 19 and over 100 therapist and 30 friends said to forget about her dead parents. Cindy tried but never could, she thought people knowing that she was adopted would make her look bad. Thing started changing when she turned 23. Cindy changed dramatically.

The 7 Hour War kicked in, Cindy hid with a huge group of people in a bunker. Cindy would not stop crying, then some huge buff man came up and asked her whats wrong. Once he figured out he told her to suck up the tears and get to reality, almost everyone parents are dead, the only reason to cry is because of those combine killing thousands of people out there. Cindy stopped crying, she forgot about her parents death and started focusing on the war. 5 hours later the sirens went off, the Seven Hour War was officially over. Everyone came out of the bunker, barely any of the building were destroyed, only in a matter of time people were sent to different cities.

After a year Cindy was handed a card to the train that was heading to City45 by a man in a suit. Cindy was scared, she didn't get to choose where to go, she thought she was headed to her own death. She got off and noticed that the city was very quite, until she started to learn more about these men in suit or as they call them : The Combine. This is when Cindy had the idea to join the Combine Civil Authority.

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No, I have not.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
About 4 years

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
 About 2 years and a Quarter

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
About 2 years

4. What Time zone are you in?
Central U.S

5. In what country do you live?
U.S.A

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
When a fire started and I rushed in to save the citizens. It was fun, I was a police officer and I noticed the scene, I dodged the flames and got all the citizens out safely.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes I do

IC Section

Full Name: Cindy Whitmore
CID: 34700
Height: 6'2
Hair Colour Brown
Eye Colour: Blue
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 115 pounds
Mental Distinctions: Smart, Observant.
Mental Defects: Sensitive to gore, OCD.
Mental Advantages: Easily multitask, Stratigic, Fast thinker.
Notable Qualities: (This is a OOC one : My computer lag a bit so I may be a bit slow at some points, please don't let this affect my application.)

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
Well once, but it was a misunderstanding and once i explained it to them they let me out.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes I do (I usually work for one and save it till I get another ration just incase.)

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes I am very willing.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes I do accept.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes I will remain loyal and faithful from Cradle to Grave.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
  I would like to help keep roleplaying a fun and safe activity. I would like to help out if there is a scarce number of Combine online. I wish to clean the streets of rebels and clean the minds of corrupted Combine and citizens. I look forward to helping out with down comrades and detaining the unlawful citizens.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Cindy Whitmore hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 05:43:58 AM by Kom??Як »

Offline crazily farting teacher

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Cindy Whitmore's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2012, 08:46:48 PM »
Sorry but please excuse my french.

Offline Khub

• Board Moderator
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Cindy Whitmore's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2012, 04:17:06 AM »
UNIT: 050
DIVISION: VICE
CLEARANCE: OfC
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: <Cindy Whitmore>
Citizen Identification Number: 34700

Acceptance status:
<::|| DENIED ||::>

Reason:
<::|| Application doesn't meet requirements. Application contains multiple grammar errors. Application's third question's In-Character part uses OOC perspective. ||::>

/// If you want, add me on Steam or send me forum PM and I will give you few tips how to improve your application into acceptable form.

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.CCA.VICE-OfC.050
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal