Author Topic: IPhone 4s or Galaxy S II  (Read 7205 times)

Offline Gaars

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: IPhone 4s or Galaxy S2
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2012, 04:37:01 AM »
If you want a phone with good battery lenght you shud choose Galaxy S2, In my opinion Iphone 4S is better it has more features, better camera. But Iphone is a bigger chance to broke.

Offline Aneeso

• Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: IPhone 4s or Galaxy S II
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2012, 08:24:44 AM »
Galaxy S Nexus, dat wut you should buy son. And if you get an Iphone, you have to use Itunes. And that is a major cunt.

Oh just because you can't follow instructions? It's simple, READ carefully and you won't lose anything.

Back up the iPhone every so often but now there's iCloud, it'll do it for you. So when restoring, you keep your contacts, songs and apps. But you will lose texts and that's it.

iTunes is fuck easy to use if you just follow the instructions.
Nothing to see here.

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2012, 09:01:49 AM »
What a silly question. Iphone4s, duh.
Former Characters:
Jimmy Valtizno - Civil Protection memeber for six months. Highest rank achived: EpU in APEX. Cause of Death: Shot, for attempted suicide.
Konstatine Ivanov - Held in prison cell for Anti-Civil activity for several months. Unkown if he's dead or alive.

MIA Characters
Gregory 'Death' Nikitn- Last seen wondering acorss the Outlands, in a critical state.
Zoe Kriyake - Has not been heard in weeks. Possibly re-located to C-18

Alive Characters
Pavalo Anodov - Wondering C18, unsure

Offline Inv??Gir

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2012, 02:56:52 PM »
Well you can lock this topic because i decided that im going to buy HTC Sensation XL ;D

Offline Pirate Robot

• DEAD
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2012, 03:20:32 PM »
Well you can lock this topic because i decided that im going to buy HTC Sensation XL ;D
Jesus christ mate are you kidding with me...
That phone is a pile of shit, poor battery life, poor display, chunky, masive etc.
Seriously do not get it, it's just one of those crap android devices on the market.

Beats audio is shit anyway.
Edit: I seriously still wouldn't get it mate, I garuntee you'll be disappointed.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 04:23:55 PM by Pirate Robot »

Offline Inv??Gir

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2012, 03:47:49 PM »
That phone is a pile of shit, poor battery life, poor display, chunky, masive etc.
Seriously do not get it, it's just one of those crap android devices on the market.

really?!?!?
because i see this phone is pretty damn good:
http://www.gsmarena.com/htc_sensation-3875.php

edit1:whoops sorry i meant only sensation not xl

Offline swag master spiderman

• Grand Wizard of the KKK
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2012, 07:28:38 PM »
Personally, I like iPhones and who cares about the glass, you shouldn't really be dropping it anyways.

Offline Inv??Gir

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2012, 07:42:58 AM »

Edit: I seriously still wouldn't get it mate, I garuntee you'll be disappointed.

Why whould i
i checked the phone and ask a some people and they said this phone is great
i even asked iphone fanboys and they said this phone is awesome:P

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal