Author Topic: Invisible Soldiers?  (Read 8872 times)

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Invisible Soldiers?
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2012, 12:51:21 AM »
We know there is something going on, you can't hide it anymore. There is some sort of 'cloaked' units. You cannot lie to us anymore.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline kmp

• 4chan is my friend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2012, 12:53:07 AM »
Get DvL and we'll tell you.
C18.MPF.RAZOR-OfC.448

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2012, 12:57:41 AM »

HA! YOU ADMITED! THERE IS SNEAKY SHIT IN D6! I THOUGHT IT WAS A PLACE AWAY FROM DEM CPS, NOT CLOSER???

Fuck dis sheet, im goin 2 outlands!

Offline ???????£??Rose Nocturna???

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2012, 01:12:55 AM »
Erm, bad move.  Cause in addition to your hallucinations, you face my VMS Squad. >.>'

Offline kmp

• 4chan is my friend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2012, 01:15:02 AM »

HA! YOU ADMITED! THERE IS SNEAKY SHIT IN D6! I THOUGHT IT WAS A PLACE AWAY FROM DEM CPS, NOT CLOSER???

I never admitted if there was such a thing or not. Just that if you're DvL, we'll tell you information that ONLY DvL+ is allowed to know.
C18.MPF.RAZOR-OfC.448

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2012, 01:30:03 AM »

I never admitted if there was such a thing or not. Just that if you're DvL, we'll tell you information that ONLY DvL+ is allowed to know.

And that includes the invis units. You are getting mighty fine suspicious. There are 'cloaked' units, there must be.

Offline [CA] KiwieeEh

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2012, 02:34:15 AM »
I swear your such a conspiracy theorist.
Even IF there was something there why would we tell you? What right do you have to know the business of the Universal Union that only Divisional Leaders and above have access to?

On a lighter note. No. Stop looking into and analysing each sentence plz.
There isn't anything of the sort and never will be.
"If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son.
I've got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one."

"Have a great evening, sorry, maple syrup, eh, moose, and ice hockey to you!"

"Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna' be my year."

Offline SatN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2012, 04:39:34 AM »
Erm, bad move.  Cause in addition to your hallucinations, you face my VMS Squad. >.>'

Your VMS squad, Oh really.

- If you, as a citizen, CP unit, vortigaunt or whatever you may be, is/are not informed. It is because you are not supposed to be. If there were this classified top secret group with this top secret agenda, it is usually classified to enhance role-play, distribute and start role-play. Instead of making a thread about it, starting consipracy theories and possibly ruining the whole idea of a classified group, why not just role-play, why do all in-game situations, circumstances which are purely IC, have to be detailed to the bone and spread accross the forums.

Role-Play is role-play. If you don't know. You are not meant to.

Offline raiden

• aussie legend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2012, 04:40:39 AM »
If we have something to tell you, we'll announce it to the public.

As for invisible units, there isn't and shouldn't be.

Your VMS squad, Oh really.

- If you, as a citizen, CP unit, vortigaunt or whatever you may be, is/are not informed. It is because you are not supposed to be. If there were this classified top secret group with this top secret agenda, it is usually classified to enhance role-play, distribute and start role-play. Instead of making a thread about it, starting consipracy theories and possibly ruining the whole idea of a classified group, why not just role-play, why do all in-game situations, circumstances which are purely IC, have to be detailed to the bone and spread accross the forums.

Role-Play is role-play. If you don't know. You are not meant to.
this

/thread

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal