Author Topic: Frank Collins Diary  (Read 2266 times)

Frank Collins Diary
« on: December 20, 2011, 03:46:42 PM »
 :) Now i have say that this has been a very hard day in City 45 been cleaning around the Nexus got given 2 Loyalty points the CCA organised a mass cleaning session all the the citizens in the city was cleaning (some ran off and got arrested) and in the end we was given 2 Loyalty points each so i have a total of 4 loyalty points so far one more and i have a Loyalty armband  ;D come on gotta get that armaband its a step closer to applying for the Combine Civil Authority  ::) one can only dream  8)

Re: Frank Collins Diary
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2011, 06:09:16 PM »
 :o Never thought this would happen but i had a meeting with City 45's Administrator my god that was an experiance but a worthwhile moment i asked him about the job oppitunities available in City 45 he seemed intrested and he gave me advice on how to get jobs and get noticed i hope to fulfil my dream  :)  8)

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2011, 08:24:25 PM »
 :D :D :D Yes yes yes i am now a Loyalist i have now 6 Loyalist Points i knew all that hard work and determination would pay off thats another step closer to apply for the Combine Civil Aurthority but i the hard work will not and carnt stop there, there is still a long way to go but i will get there hopefully (touchwood) yes yes  ;D ;D ;D

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2011, 04:01:40 PM »
 :)Just an ordinary day in City 45 renovated my apartment room not perfect like but homely no work going as of yet  ::)

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2012, 07:05:55 PM »
Same old day in City 45 redecorated my room and i noticed outside that new banners are up on some walls some are about Civil Protection and some about City 45 not to advertise the City the apartment block has been given a makeover looks really good washing machines have been installed at last  ;D

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2012, 11:18:23 AM »
The Civil Workers Union shop was open today managed to get a few stuff that i need to keep me going throughout the day, although i hope the Ration Distribution Centre opens too  :)

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2012, 09:05:34 AM »
 :-\ Blimey a lot things happend today but the big one was the headcrab infestation and some zombie's too i got hit by a zombie but recoverd overtime the CP's took us all to the station and kept us there until the infestation was delt with eventually it was!  :)

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2012, 08:42:42 AM »
Busy day in City 45 cleaning around, got rations and helped run a store not a bad day this one need to keep it going if im gonna be in the CCA

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal