Author Topic: I'm gone  (Read 3103 times)

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I'm gone
« on: July 17, 2011, 11:14:45 PM »
So tonight I got pked due to rtlk and his 11-0 votes against me. Fine

I want all my post here removed and all members cleared. I also want all items I helped make removed.

I'll remain working on cgmc with the express consent that all hl2 admins are not. To come near me.

Enjoy
« Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 11:16:28 PM by Adam S - The hated Immature Prick »

Offline [FPSN]Bokslag

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: I'm gone
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2011, 11:49:52 PM »
For what it's worth, I had no idea there was a vote, and don't hate you.

I'm sad to see you go. Goodbye.
C45.CCA.APEX-01.725 says "<:: It's not a skirt."
C45.CCA.APEX-01.725 says "<:: It's a dress."

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2011, 12:58:50 AM »
I didn't vote in this FYI. I started a decision against you but after our little talk, I wanted to give you a second chance but it was too late. I'm sorry. "Ah' will miss ya' Mista' Simmons."

Offline Adam S

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2011, 01:06:13 AM »
Your rant caused my downfall I don't see why you feel sorry for me.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2011, 01:23:54 AM »
Your rant caused my downfall I don't see why you feel sorry for me.
I wanted the rant to make you change, not make you lose your position. Why don't you get it?

Offline Col. Avalanche

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2011, 02:50:56 AM »
Although my opinion won't matter much compared to the rest, I still ask that you hear me out. I'll begin by stating that I am not against you, Adam, nor have I had any hard feelings against you in the past. Your name on the forums has a small purple box beneath it, with clear, white, words that say 'Developer'. As a developer, it is one's duty to improve gameplay, not to remove from it. I see no reasoning behind you finding a need to take out all of the things you have added to the HL2RP, and as a HL2RP player, I know that I will be impacted by your decision. From what I've seen; you're a great developer, no question about it, but why do you choose to go down this path? I don't see why you refuse all help from other developers that are admins on the HL2RP; that's just ridiculous. You lost your position of Organiser of the Civil Workers Union, it's all IC based on an OOC decision, but once again, why take it all to such a point?

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2011, 09:31:10 AM »
if i remember people where offering you the chance in the shoutbox but you where like herp the derp noo i dont want to

Offline tics

• The Artist Formerly Known as Ricky
  • Developer
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2011, 11:04:03 AM »
if i remember people where offering you the chance in the shoutbox but you where like herp the derp noo i dont want to

Exactly.

Adam don't try to guilt people like Karma or Rofl because we gave you chances to at least have a character in the CWU, and you're like "No. Everyone hates me." If you're going to act this way, then I have to say Karma was in a good position when he said what he said - not that it condones it, but still. But you shouldn't be blaming people like Karma, Statua, and Rofl. Since you seem to think you have so many people that hate you, why would you go out making more enemies, especially when these people are being empathetic towards you, and offering you positions.
Live free or die

Offline ??. McBullet

• The African Oldfag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2011, 03:21:51 PM »
I have tried and tried again to come to a compromise with you, Adam. But, at this point the only way I can describe you is that you're in a childish fit. Removing everything you've worked on and trying to keep anyone related to HL2RP away from you will not solve the problem. You know that. Calling Rofl/Karma childish and then banning half of the minecraft admins will not solve the problem. You know that too. Another chance at running CWU is impossible now because of how you have been acting when facing this situation.

Offline Adam S

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2011, 03:32:31 PM »
I have tried and tried again to come to a compromise with you, Adam. But, at this point the only way I can describe you is that you're in a childish fit. Removing everything you've worked on and trying to keep anyone related to HL2RP away from you will not solve the problem. You know that. Calling Rofl/Karma childish and then banning half of the minecraft admins will not solve the problem. You know that too. Another chance at running CWU is impossible now because of how you have been acting when facing this situation.

Were do i begin.

Removing everything you've worked on and trying to keep anyone related to HL2RP away from you will not solve the problem.
The fact i wanted my work removed was because im no longer working with the CWU thus i suspected RTLK had the respect to remove my work. 

Calling Rofl/Karma childish and then banning half of the minecraft admins will not solve the problem.
Ok so, I never called Rofl Childish.  Karma forumbanned me for banning him on MC.  I didnt ban every admin tho, just you and him.  Oh and Hawptiles childish acts of globally permabanning me without a SA+ approval then acting like a dick in steam chat that me and jigger have proof of.

You know that too. Another chance at running CWU is impossible now because of how you have been acting when facing this situation.
kk
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 03:35:05 PM by Adam S - NCR General »

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2011, 03:35:17 PM »
I never forumbanned you FYI. I believe that was hoptile.

Offline Adam S

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2011, 03:36:54 PM »
I never forumbanned you FYI. I believe that was hoptile.

He should be demoted...

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal