Author Topic: GMR2 cash for OCRP cash trade.  (Read 2363 times)

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
GMR2 cash for OCRP cash trade.
« on: April 30, 2012, 01:41:21 PM »
Yeah, simple said.
Do you have GMR2 cash?
Do you want to have OCRP cash?
Then here is a nice offer for you! I am willing to give $2 OCRP for every $1 GMR2 you have to offer!
This means, that if you give me $50.000 in GMR2, you would get $100.000 in OCRP in return!

I think my maximum offer is going to be a million OCRP, but that doesn't mean it has to be everything at once. You can offer a piece of it, and other people can as well.

So, you have space GMR2 cash and you need OCRP cash? Then wait no longer and make a reply in this thread!

Amount of money left for offer:
$1.000.000 OCRP

PS: For this trade, the rules/suggestions from this thread applies. Due to the fact I am admin myself, you can choose to trust me. But you can always find another admin as your middleman. That is all up to you.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Jeff2307

•    
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: GMR2 cash for OCRP cash trade.
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2012, 01:56:59 PM »
If I'm correct this isn't allowed since CG does not benefit for this.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2012, 02:10:24 PM »
Sure people find it hard to read these days.
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=8081.0

What you mean is offering ingame cash for real cash. But this trade doesn't involve real cash at all.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Jeff2307

•    
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2012, 05:15:13 PM »

What you mean is offering ingame cash for real cash. But this trade doesn't involve real cash at all.

I read this.
But 2 topics already got removed because they did this if I remember correctly.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2012, 05:22:15 PM »

I read this.
But 2 topics already got removed because they did this if I remember correctly.

No this is perfectly fine.

It's fine that you are trying to help, but please leave it to the staff to deal with these things and don't try to start anything. It just causes the thread to be filled with unnessecary posts.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2012, 02:38:29 PM »
"THIS SECTION IS ONLY FOR QUESTIONS REGARDING DONATING AND FOR PEOPLE TO TRADE INGAME CASH FOR GOLD/VIP!"

technically, the sticky says its only for questions or ingame cash for gold/vip, this is neither

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal