Author Topic: Civil Protection Application  (Read 4120 times)

Offline chrisk1

• View Profile
    • Awards
Civil Protection Application
« on: October 22, 2011, 02:36:29 PM »

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?

I've been roleplaying on many servers around three years, and I am pretty experienced in both Passive and Actional gaming.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?

I've only played on those servers for about two years, later I quitted them, due to the highest minging, and major capacity of many RDMers.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?

I only played on this server only for one month, and I've noticed the admins took pride and delt with minges, and handled the people that wanted help. That is why I wanted to join a server that is responsible.

4. What Time zone are you in?

My Time-zone now is 8:00.

5. In what country do you live?

I use to live in Halifax, but now I live in Newfoundland.

6. How old are you?

I am sixteen years old in age.

7. What’s your most memorable quality RP experience?

I remember roleplaying a very nice combat roleplay on one of my Civil Protection unit on one of the other servers that I loved playing on, here is what I've done:

MPF.GHOST.90705 puts his hand on his stunstick, de-taching it, flicking it on with a light of electricity.
MPF.GHOST.90705 holds the stunstick firmly in his hand; then stares at the citizen in his pitch black lens.
Leon Anders looks back at him, showing fear in his face.
MPF.GHOST.90705 says: " <:: Citizen, Hands on your back, now. "
Leon Anders refuses to do this command, he shows fear in his body, and his face is fearful.
MPF.GHOST.90705 swings the stunstick towards the mans head, attempting to hit it with the head of it.
Leon Anders gets hit with the stunstick in the head, he grunts in pain as the stunstick leaves a burn mark.
MPF.GHOST.90705 says " <:: Citizen! Second Warning! Hands Behind Your Back, Now! "
Leon Anders shakes in fear as he hears the unit say this, but he doesn't do a thing, replying back-
Leon Anders says " Fu- Fuck Yo- You. "
MPF.GHOST.90705 swings the stunstick towards the man head repeatedly three times, attempting to knock him out.
Leon Anders hears the stunstick come towards himself, but he doesn't do the reaction in time, falling down on the ground, knocked out cold.
MPF.GHOST.90705 reachs for his belt, then wraps his hand around a ziptie, de-taching it on the belt.
MPF.GHOST.90705 puts his stunstick on his belt; then grabs the man by the wrists, holding them together.
MPF.GHOST.90705 puts the zipties around his wrists, then double ties them with one final loop.
MPF.GHOST.90705 grabs the man by the neck; then begins to drag him along the ground, letting the dirt and rubble run in his face.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?

Yes, I consider myself a good listener, I listen towards Out-Of-Character messages, PMs, LOOCs, and even also the radio and text messages from other character replying.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IC Section

Full Name: Chris Angel
CID: 89092
Height: 5'6 Feet Tall
Hair Colour: Brownish Black
Eye Colour: Blue
Sexual Orientation: None
Weight: 146lbs.
Mental Distinctions: Sane.
Mental Defects: Sane.
Mental Advantages: Sane.
Notable Qualities: None.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?

I've been detained for only around three times.

1st. Returning In Contra-band towards a unit.

2nd. Entering in towards D2 entrence without authority.

3rd. Running towards the CCH, and double also having a final warning.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?

Yes, I eat the rations once the rations are online.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?

Yes, I will show pride and honor towards the Universal Union, I will be brave enough to loose my life even if I die in combat, or willing to volunteer my soul towards the Universal Union.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?

Yes, I accepted these commands, and I will behave like a unit is suppose to be, I will listen to commands of higher ranks, and accept any given commands and orders.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?

Yes, I will remain loyal and faithful, orders given, commands self-sided to, I will not attack any of my units on sight, I will not break the rules of being a unit.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?

I wanted to join the Combine Civil Authority because of the way they treat us, we are safe, protected, and well designed with the Civil Protection, they treat us the way to keep us safe from the others around us, and make us behave like a citizen in the real world.

I want to keep the city safe from any dangerous attempts, anti-citizens, resistance members.
I will keep the citizens safe at all times, along with other units that will cooperate, along with the citizens also, like loyalists for example.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen_will_ hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.-Signed, chris angel.

Offline Rictalspace

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Civil Protection Application
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2011, 03:01:30 PM »
Wrong area. There is a thread in the Universal Union/CCA section. You post your application there.
Here:

Check out my reviewing channel, I review Garry's Mod Servers
http://www.youtube.com/user/GmodServerReviews?feature=mhee

Offline Phalanx

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2011, 08:14:41 PM »
Not to mention he forgot his backstory...

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2011, 09:51:20 PM »
And the characters name is chris angel...

Locked.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal