Author Topic: Samantha 'Doc' Eckley's Authorization Application  (Read 1408 times)

Offline Storm

• Bluff
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Samantha 'Doc' Eckley's Authorization Application
« on: January 24, 2012, 10:14:04 PM »
Player Section

Steam Name: Storm_Shield
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): 4-5 Years.
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: 2-3 Years.

Character Section

Authorization(s):
Advanced Knowledge In Medical.
Mossman Model.

Name: Samantha 'Doc' Eckley
Affiliation: Resistance

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
Born and raised by two doctors. A mother and a father, They lived in a big city, New York City. As Samantha grew up through her childhood she always dream about following her parents and becoming a doctor. She drew pictures of doctors, nurses, and medical supplies in her free time or she studied about medical.

She was a smart young girl, and always got amazing grades in school. At the age of 17 she graduated from high school since she skipped 8th grade, right into 9th. She had her graduation party and was loving her life, Now was the medical time. She applied to join a medical college and was accepted the next week.

As she went to college learning new things ever day of her life she noticed something, she was thinking about dating. She had her eye on some gentleman. She ignored that and got back to her career. She learned all about medical, from A to Z.

When she was 19 and about to go back to college, she heard a strange noise coming from outside of her window. She peered outside seeing what seemed to be a portal. She quickly dashed downstairs and picked up the phone and dialed her mother's number, It was no use, there was no time. She quickly dashed out to her car, and started it, she hit the gas and began heading for her father's hospital.

A drop ship landed in front of her deploying several Combine soldiers. She quickly hit the brake, staring. They close in on her, and flashed her, Everything went white, then black. She was then transferred onto the chopper and headed to City 45.

As they were approaching the city about an hour or two away, the chopper was hit by something and caught fire, It crashed into the ground killing several other citizens and Combine. She awoke to seeing a group of rebels with guns and a vest in front of her. They quickly picked her up and got moving to the outlands. It was a hard long journey, for the rebels not Sam of course.

When they arrived she was put on a bed for resting and treatment. She awoke again for the second time, as she peered down at her leg she could she bloody bandages, and smiling rebels. She smiled back and rested in her new home.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
Able to treat wounded.
Knowledge in medical.
Stand out to others.
Friendly.
Smart.

Defects
OTA Might target me over others.
People might attack me because of my knowledge.
Silent.
Gets off track.
Remembers her parents and misses them, keeps her away from work, guarding, etc.

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
Help the wounded and work at the Clinic.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
Nope.

Which server does this apply for?
Outlands

Extra Notes (optional):
Thanks for reading.

Offline The Joke

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Samantha 'Doc' Eckley's Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2012, 11:18:25 AM »
Sorry for posting, but the backstory is not detailed at all really :/ Just my opinion
C45.CCA.JURY-05.755
Activity: Following orders

Zak Grant
Activity: Trying to adjust to the Outlands again

Mike Harolds
Activity:Trying to stay alive in the Outlands

Zak Renolds
Activity: Trying to stay alive in the city

Offline Lord Bravery

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Samantha 'Doc' Eckley's Authorization Application
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2012, 12:23:58 PM »
I'm okay with this, and from what I've seen in-game you're a good roleplayer. I think you'll be able to handle it.

Accepted.
If anyone disagrees with the decision, please let me know.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 03:46:33 AM by Kom??Як »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal