Author Topic: rp_ineu_pass_vX Dev Page  (Read 15041 times)

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: rp_outermountains_vX Dev Page
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2012, 06:46:11 PM »
Pics of the Dev Version added. Dev version link added.

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2012, 11:55:01 PM »
So, I explored most, if not all of the map, and I thought it was amazing. But I found some things in the map that looked a bit.. wrong.

Spoiler for Hiden:
This is an un-nateral looking light coming out of this car, by the Overwatch outpost, I think, I wasn't sure if it was supposed to be fire or...

Spoiler for Hiden:
These errors I found at the end of the small stream by the rebel base thingy

Behind the errors, is like the end of the map, I'm assuming that the errors are big rocks maybe?

Spoiler for Hiden:
This is in the rebel base, Not sure if this door is supposed to open like this, this is the open postition

This the door in the postition

Spoiler for Hiden:
And finally, when you get out of the cave that you find in the rebel base, theres a bunch of holes.

Didn't know if you already knew about them, so I thought I'd post them.
\\\"Hold right bumper to flip... wait, what? How did you do that?\\\"

Offline agrum

• Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2012, 02:11:29 AM »
Statua, I can not say how much of a great job this is. I have my jaw down. You did such a good job, I am very suprised. Keep up the good work... this is truely excellent.

Offline Lord Bravery

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2012, 06:20:11 AM »
So, I explored most, if not all of the map, and I thought it was amazing. But I found some things in the map that looked a bit.. wrong.

I had a derpy skybox, lol. Also, at where I spawned, I was able to easily accidentally backpedal off of the map. I don't know if there was maybe a rock pile in the little ravine below or something or- I mean I'm sure you've got it under control, just thought I'd bring it up

Otherwise, A++ broski

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2012, 12:42:43 PM »
Yeah I forgot to mention there are still a hundred bugs and a lot of things are missing.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2012, 12:58:34 PM »
Beautiful work Statua! This will be so good for the Outlands server (assuming you are making it for that).
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2012, 05:59:13 AM »
Statua this map looks absolutely amazing... I cant wait for the final product and to see it be made on the Outlands server.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2012, 04:37:20 PM »
Uploaded pictures from the v0i compile. Please note I cordoned off half the map so there is no pretty 3dsky

Offline Kom????k

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2012, 09:08:08 PM »
holy crap, this is all amazing, keep up the good work bro!

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2012, 04:43:41 AM »
If this is getting used in outlands, CG could really boost up the amount of players who actually go on their outlands server. The fact you have stationed the whole thing within mountains is genius to say the least, and overall it looks to be a beautiful design. Keep working on it and see what you can make of it.
im bach

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2012, 12:54:48 AM »
Uploaded pics from the v0L compile. Uploaded the v0L beta. Warning. Very laggy and the waterfall textures are upside down. Report bugs here: http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=10328.0
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 01:00:56 AM by Statua »

Offline Lord Bravery

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2012, 01:41:04 AM »
The waterfall download link thinger doesn't work, and for whatever reason when I put the fancy skybox thinger in my stuff, it still gave me the glitchy missing skybox mess. Might've just been me. I've not had a change to thoroughly explore the map, but I have found a little hole in the rock wall to the (as you're coming out) right of the little tunnel thinger if you hop over the rocks and go down the hill a bit. Yeah, you can crawl through it and everything. Pretty legit.

Anyway, will do more ~* exploring *~ tomorrow

edit: might be getting weird glitchy skybox because no TF2. Noticed that you used the mountains from that. I'll download tf2 tonight and try it again tomorrow.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 01:45:34 AM by Lord Bravery »

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2012, 02:07:45 AM »
The waterfall download link thinger doesn't work, and for whatever reason when I put the fancy skybox thinger in my stuff, it still gave me the glitchy missing skybox mess. Might've just been me. I've not had a change to thoroughly explore the map, but I have found a little hole in the rock wall to the (as you're coming out) right of the little tunnel thinger if you hop over the rocks and go down the hill a bit. Yeah, you can crawl through it and everything. Pretty legit.

edit: might be getting weird glitchy skybox because no TF2. Noticed that you used the mountains from that. I'll download tf2 tonight and try it again tomorrow.
No TF2 was used... The skybox is a custom one from FPSBanana. Also, I fixed the waterfall link and can you post a pic of the hole on the bug report thread pelase?

Offline Lord Bravery

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2012, 04:19:21 PM »

No TF2 was used... The skybox is a custom one from FPSBanana. Also, I fixed the waterfall link and can you post a pic of the hole on the bug report thread pelase?

Sure, 1sec. check it in a bit

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2012, 04:52:38 PM »
Added more pictures for the v0m compile where I added bridges and access points to mountain tops. I also changed the water textures, reversed the waterfalls, fixed the sounds, added more mist to the falls, fixed the trees in the bunker, and made the tunnels pitch black. (was illuminating entities with the ambient light for some reason)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal