Author Topic: Custom Hitman Trailer  (Read 2904 times)

Offline crazily farting teacher

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Custom Hitman Trailer
« on: November 27, 2012, 09:35:16 PM »

I have made a late but custom trailer of the new Hitman game! Hope you enjoy and leave feedback plz :3. (Btw I don't own any of the video or music. I just downloaded the trailers and music and mashed it together. Like mashpotaters and peas :3.)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qz8y6o4s8vg" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qz8y6o4s8vg</a>

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Custom Hitman Trailer
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2012, 09:38:20 PM »
I wouldn't call putting one trailer after another a "custom Hitman trailer".

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2012, 09:43:03 PM »
I wouldn't call putting one trailer after another a "custom Hitman trailer".
Well it is not like the same thing as the original trailers (even though I downloaded the original trailers), is it? Wouldn't custom also be considered as taking the default thing and making it different? Not to be mean or anything.

Offline tics

• The Artist Formerly Known as Ricky
  • Developer
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2012, 10:06:43 PM »
I wouldn't call stealing the proprietary and copyrighted content of a company and mashing two pieces together "creating a 'custom' Hitman trailer." Just because you remind the viewer that the original content isn't yours, doesn't make it any less of an act of copyright infringement.
Live free or die

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2012, 07:32:26 AM »
I wouldn't call stealing the proprietary and copyrighted content of a company and mashing two pieces together "creating a 'custom' Hitman trailer." Just because you remind the viewer that the original content isn't yours, doesn't make it any less of an act of copyright infringement.
Well on youtube if you read my video's description it says I pretty much own nothing within the video. I also give credit and links to the videos. If you were to upload lyrics to a song on Youtube wouldn't that be copyright too? I think that is almost on the same lines. Unless this is Youtube takes it off their self because their panties are in a knot, your going to have to deal with it :/.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2012, 10:07:42 AM »
Well on youtube if you read my video's description it says I pretty much own nothing within the video. I also give credit and links to the videos. If you were to upload lyrics to a song on Youtube wouldn't that be copyright too? I think that is almost on the same lines. Unless this is Youtube takes it off their self because their panties are in a knot, your going to have to deal with it :/.

It's still not a custom Hitman trailer. All you did was put one trailer after another. A diseased African child with autism could do that, plus you have to be careful using music in YouTube videos as some labels will get your video removed even if you aren't profiting from it.

So yeah, out of 10, I'd give this a 0. Sorry but trying to show off two trailers put together one after the other is pretty terrible and there is literally no effort.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal