Author Topic: Share your fight stories (Defense, and for good reasons. No bullies allowed)  (Read 12470 times)

Offline crazily farting teacher

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
More into the beginning of my first semester in 6th grade there was this kid that hated me and so the next day after he punched me in the jaw. As he passed my seat I did a 360 out of the chair and grabbed his arm. With my fucking badass flinching skills he raised his right arm to punch and as he brung his fist down I ducked under it and grabbed his arm above me. With both his arms in my hands I proceeded to put him through a lot of pain. I raised my arms and raised my leg/knee. I attempted to kick the kid somewhere on his leg. I kicked him in the knee, he immediately lowered towards the ground. I took one of his arms and shoved it behind his head. Then when I done that I put my hand on his other raised arm and pushed the arm to a arch looking formation. After he got done screaming for a few mere seconds I put my leg behind him and brought it back into me, leaving him on one foot. Soon he landed a punch on my arm as I was backing off.

Offline Dallas

• Bowties Are Cool
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
More into the beginning of my first semester in 6th grade there was this kid that hated me and so the next day after he punched me in the jaw. As he passed my seat I did a 360 out of the chair and grabbed his arm. With my fucking badass flinching skills he raised his right arm to punch and as he brung his fist down I ducked under it and grabbed his arm above me. With both his arms in my hands I proceeded to put him through a lot of pain. I raised my arms and raised my leg/knee. I attempted to kick the kid somewhere on his leg. I kicked him in the knee, he immediately lowered towards the ground. I took one of his arms and shoved it behind his head. Then when I done that I put my hand on his other raised arm and pushed the arm to a arch looking formation. After he got done screaming for a few mere seconds I put my leg behind him and brought it back into me, leaving him on one foot. Soon he landed a punch on my arm as I was backing off.

So... Why did all that happen? Also, the way your wrote that is rather disorienting.

**Insert poorly made signature with fire, lens flares and obnoxious text**

Offline Delta1116732

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I was in my front yard chatting with a friend when I was about 12 or 11, and we were big on star wars. We also had our bikes out, and some annoying kid in the place I live ran up, and punched me in the gut to the point where I fell on the ground. He almost ran over my ribs with my bike he was stealing though I pushed the bike over to the side doging it. He got away with my bike though he made a ride by about five minutes after, and I grabbed a toy light saber that was leaning up to a tree near me, and rammed it in the spokes. He basically when flying off, and I took the bike as he ran off. I also remember getting tied to my front yard tree at one point though I cannot recall how it happened.

Out of Character for OOC:
Colombo Beniamino: i'm honestly contemplating joining NOVA even though i don't like medical RP because it actually has active DvL

Offline crazily farting teacher

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
So... Why did all that happen? Also, the way your wrote that is rather disorienting.
Too much to explain before it.

Offline Mr. Pettit

The way you explained yourself fighting him sounds like you were spinning and kicking a lot.

Offline [LP]GMK-MRL

• The True Black Male
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
8th grade, I was getting picked on constantly by a kid who thought he was better than everyone else. Did this to everyone really, but he was extremely annoying and it bothered me a lot. So one day as I was walking to class and he was about to pick on me as he did every day, I punched him in the mouth and he fell on his ass. I got in trouble for it but I was young and didn't think, but he stopped being such a prick. The end.

You stopped a douchebag from being a douchebag. You're my new hero for today sir.

Offline [LP]GMK-MRL

• The True Black Male
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
In my old neighborhood the school I went to consisted of 2 white kids. That was me and my brother. Needless to say we both had our fair share of fights. Every time I can think of it was self defense. Win some, lose some. Ever since I moved out of the ghetto though I've only been in one or two fights and that was over bud money back when I used to smoke.

I'll share one story though.

This was after I moved out of my old neighborhood, but I went back to visit a couple of friends for the weekend. I believe this was my summer after Freshman year, going into Sophomore year. Either way it was me, my brother John, and my friends Sean, Andre, and Paul. We were going around ding dong ditching and shit because we were bored. We went up to one house and rang the doorbell, and ran. At the time we didn't realize that it was actually a gang house for the MS-13. (The area I used to live in, which was about 10 minutes away from Washington D.C. has one of the largest population of MS-13 members int he world). A couple of kids came out of the house that were around our age, give or take a few years. They found us and there was a little bit of a scuffle but we came out on top, probably because we outnumbered them. I have quite a few more I might share if I get bored.

If you're still alive, then they're not real MS-13 or they're just low ranks. I'd expect them to bring a gun or knife or at least some blunt object instead of fists.

Offline Ben

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I fought someone in 6th grade that who is now one of my my best friends....

Good thing we both sucked at fighting, Never got in trouble it was in the basement of the school w like a shit ton of other kids watching :D

#Thug Life

wot.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
A few years ago on one of my old collage schools (Yes I sat on 2 of them since I moved school halfway through collage.) I was pretty much that kind of guy that was never the popular one. I had 3 of my best friends in class. One guy just like me, one extremely tall guy, and one fat guy. (He wasn't extremely fat, but he was way above average though.)
Anyways, so we had some other kid in our class as well. A typical harelip-glasses-nerdy looking kid who (As far as I guessed) didn't had any friends, since he always tried to get into another group during breaks etc.
For some reason he always tried to act tough, and I knew he thought he was better then me and my friends. He was picking on us because he knew we were one of the 'weaker/nonpopular' group. So one day when he was being stupid again, I pushed him backwards (not hard at all) to make him stop being so stupid, but he lost his balance and stumbled in between a row of bikes which was parked behind him.
After that I walked away and ignored his rage about what I just did. Next day he continued just like any other day though. (Guy never gave up.)
The end, of my shitty collage life.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Technical Abbreviations

• Acolyte Of The Carp God Baby
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
In my old neighborhood the school I went to consisted of 2 white kids. That was me and my brother. Needless to say we both had our fair share of fights. Every time I can think of it was self defense. Win some, lose some. Ever since I moved out of the ghetto though I've only been in one or two fights and that was over bud money back when I used to smoke.

This was after I moved out of my old neighborhood, but I went back to visit a couple of friends for the weekend. I believe this was my summer after Freshman year, going into Sophomore year. Either way it was me, my brother John, and my friends Sean, Andre, and Paul. We were going around ding dong ditching and shit because we were bored. We went up to one house and rang the doorbell, and ran. At the time we didn't realize that it was actually a gang house for the MS-13. (The area I used to live in, which was about 10 minutes away from Washington D.C. has one of the largest population of MS-13 members int he world). A couple of kids came out of the house that were around our age, give or take a few years. They found us and there was a little bit of a scuffle but we came out on top, probably because we outnumbered them. I have quite a few more I might share if I get bored.

If you're still alive, then they're not real MS-13 or they're just low ranks. I'd expect them to bring a gun or knife or at least some blunt object instead of fists.

I dont care who they are, you wouldnt get shot for dingdongditching. Thats fucking stupid to even consider.
Still sounds like BS though
Spoiler for :D:
\\r\\nWe live in the explosion of a bomb that has not yet finished exploding. You and everything you love are debris. Have a good day ^_^\\\'\\\'\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: Who is talking?\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: They sound hot\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: The background\\r\\nDegtyarev: They are 11 :l

Offline [LP]GMK-MRL

• The True Black Male
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards

I dont care who they are, you wouldnt get shot for dingdongditching. Thats fucking stupid to even consider.

That's your view on the world. And this is mine. It's what MS-13 does apparently from what I hear. And i've seen them beat someone's ass and throw them in the back seat of a van....soooo I'm going to guess they aren't MS-13 or low ranking members. You can think that they're not that crazy if you want. But, it's opinion and guessing not fact.

Offline [LP]GMK-MRL

• The True Black Male
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards

That's your view on the world. And this is mine. It's what MS-13 does apparently from what I hear. And i've seen them beat someone's ass and throw them in the back seat of a van....soooo I'm going to guess they aren't MS-13 or low ranking members. You can think that they're not that crazy if you want. But, it's opinion and guessing not fact.

No he's right. MS-13 are a bunch of crazy motherfuckers but they don't kill for the fuck of it. And just because we came out on top doesn't mean they weren't real members.

Where do you live that's apparently so hard that gang members kill for no reason at all?

I fought someone in 6th grade that who is now one of my my best friends....

Good thing we both sucked at fighting, Never got in trouble it was in the basement of the school w like a shit ton of other kids watching :D

#Thug Life

My Dad fought Sugar Ray Leonard's nephew in middle school and they were best friends every day after, lol. It's pretty common actually.

Most of this shit happenes in SC, and I didn't say they killed for no reason. I said they killed (or meant they killed) for stuipd ass reasons. They aren't some mafia family that regulates on how or what they kill, if you get in the way of them shooting a certain person, they'll kill you too. But hey, i'm not in the gang. I only associated with them. But that life is behind me and I plan to keep it that way.

The Mysterious Stranger

Unfortunatly, I got into 3 gang fights, usually turning out on my side winning because our biggest dude is my brother. Now that he's gone we still win gang fights, but it's mainly due to us bringing bats and knives and bringing 7 ppl. We always fight bloods and the Latin Kings. Everyone else we're pretty cool with, mainly MS-13 but we don't really talk to them, cause fights with them always end up with someone dying. Our gang follows their philosphy, don't hold grudges. If you're going to fight someone, plan on killing them so they don't turn out to be a later problem.
Damn dude, shit sounds rough. If I may ask how long have you been doing this and how old are you now?

Started when I was 13 and now I'm 16. Been doing this for ages. If I were to lift up my shirt, you would barely be able to see a bullet graze along the right side of my chest. That was also a long time ago, but otherwise, I haven't really been injuried too much.

Obviously you are the typical kind of bad person. As a Roman Catholic, I believe that you commited many sins within your life but hence what you said in your earlier statements, "That's all left behind."

Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Offline [LP]GMK-MRL

• The True Black Male
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Unfortunatly, I got into 3 gang fights, usually turning out on my side winning because our biggest dude is my brother. Now that he's gone we still win gang fights, but it's mainly due to us bringing bats and knives and bringing 7 ppl. We always fight bloods and the Latin Kings. Everyone else we're pretty cool with, mainly MS-13 but we don't really talk to them, cause fights with them always end up with someone dying. Our gang follows their philosphy, don't hold grudges. If you're going to fight someone, plan on killing them so they don't turn out to be a later problem.
Damn dude, shit sounds rough. If I may ask how long have you been doing this and how old are you now?

Started when I was 13 and now I'm 16. Been doing this for ages. If I were to lift up my shirt, you would barely be able to see a bullet graze along the right side of my chest. That was also a long time ago, but otherwise, I haven't really been injuried too much.

Obviously you are the typical kind of bad person. As a Roman Catholic, I believe that you commited many sins within your life but hence what you said in your earlier statements, "That's all left behind."

Tsk, tsk, tsk.

I'm not going to let a religion judge me on who I am. I've done many good things. And just because I get into serious fights doesn't make me a bad person. I do this mainly to avoid fights, but it doesn't work. Roman Catholics, even though my father is one, follow the word of many men passed down through hundreds of years (from my knowledge). So I wouldn't trust it nor take it seriously. As a man who believes in God and speaks to him in time of need, I do have to repent when these times come onto me, but I do not rely on some man who declares himself the word of God to judge me. But having someone delcare me a bad person based on one side of me and what i've done in the past instead of the good things i've done in the past and present is just plain ignorant.

The Mysterious Stranger

Tsk, tsk, tsk.

I'm not going to let a religion judge me on who I am. I've done many good things. And just because I get into serious fights doesn't make me a bad person. I do this mainly to avoid fights, but it doesn't work. Roman Catholics, even though my father is one, follow the word of many men passed down through hundreds of years (from my knowledge). So I wouldn't trust it nor take it seriously. As a man who believes in God and speaks to him in time of need, I do have to repent when these times come onto me, but I do not rely on some man who declares himself the word of God to judge me. But having someone delcare me a bad person based on one side of me and what i've done in the past instead of the good things i've done in the past and present is just plain ignorant.

You do fights just to avoid fights? Wow, you gotta' be kidding me. The police are here to put up with fights using violent actions, not you to be in the fight just to make it worse. Just ignore them with all you got and don't let them be in the way of your life. I ain't a ignorant type of person unlike you who makes up "gangs" in order to cause trouble some conflict that won't solve anything and will possibly harm innocent civilians.

Yes, I do realize that you did some bad things and some goods things but what I was blalantly talking about was the bad things you did and you should repent for them. Notice that I don't act religious a lot but I do when someone comes up with - I think was bullshit - things on the forums.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal