Author Topic: [ACCEPTED] Richard Irvin's Civil Authority Application  (Read 1247 times)

Offline TristanOfTheRawr

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[ACCEPTED] Richard Irvin's Civil Authority Application
« on: January 30, 2012, 06:03:36 PM »
Richard Irvin's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: TristanOfTheRawr

IC Character Name: Richard Irvin

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
  Richard Irvin was always one to go by the books, he never stepped out of line or broke the law. He just followed the laws placed and never questioned his superiors. So when the Combine took over Earth and were the new rulers, all Richard could do was admire them. He thought about how quick and effective they were, how could one not admire a race so orderly?
    Ever since the Combine took over Earth he's followed the rules to the dot. He wishes to enforce these rules on other citizens because a world without order is chaos. He see's the Combine not as tyrant's but as saviors, wishing to make the world a better place.
    Richard views the rebels as barbarians, for they do things without order and rules. People say that the Rebels are the voice of the people but Richard just thinks they are the voice of the mob. He views the population as children, too young to understand why the Combine are helping them and the good that they are doing. The Rebellion is weak and unorganized, while the Combine are powerful and precise.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
My character always follows commands and regulations, some would say "By the Book", he also is Polite, has strong morals and has a nice side.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
 I expect the CCA to expand my horizons for RPing, I haven't had any experience being in the CCA before and I'm excited to have the experience. I do have plenty of RP experience and I know that joining the CCA would be eye opening in the fact of how things are run in a community. I am willing to take the time to learn all the rules and regulations it requires to become part of the CCA and will gladly do so.
    I believe my character will fit in with the other CCA members. He is a loyalist to his core and is very loyal to the Combine, he puts the needs of the Combine first before anything else. He is not cold hearted and will enforce without first learning every aspect of the situation before giving judgement. Richard thinks that being part of the CCA will allow him to make everyone's lives, including his own, that much better.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Richard Irvin was born on March 14 1992 in a regular house in England. Right from when Richard was born he did as he was told, falling into line but yet not losing the interesting appeal of a person that most people have. It always confused people how Richard followed the rules and always found a way to live his life to the fullest. When he was young growing up with his family in England, he did what his parents and teachers told him to do, never questioning, never rebelling. For he always knew deep down that they knew better and were more experienced in life then he was. He developed a routine when he was young, work hard then have fun, sure some people thought he was boring for always following the rules and never stepping out of line, but the few that truly knew him knew that he was as interesting a person as anyone, if not more so.
   When he was at the age of 16 and the rest of his age group was rebelling and having their fun, he was still doing what he did, following the rules. For he had come to love his order, he needed order. The thought of disorder and riots disgusted him, that is why is peer group disgusted him. He thought of them as barbarians and just plain stupid. He always kept with him the caring side, he fostered a pet cat he named Harmony. It was his best friend until he finished school at the age of 18.
   At the age of 18 he left for America, where he made a life around the area of New York being a delivery man. When the seven hour war came along he was on the job and how it surprised him how fast and efficient they were, he knew that they had order for their ranks never faltered and always knew what and how to do it. He viewed the new-found Rebellion against the Combine like his classmates in his teens, Barbarians. For you can't fight order, for order is what keeps the world moving peacefully. From the day of the war, he aspired to be just like the Combine and to join the CCA to help the people of City 45, where he now lives, feel the same way he does.

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
3 Years

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
2 Years

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
4 Weeks

4. What Time zone are you in?
Pacific Standard Time

5. In what country do you live?
Canada

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
Most of my best experiences are from another server (For the life of me I can't remember) where I was always this busking comedian, it generated many fun times and many laughs.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes

IC Section

Full Name: Richard Irvin
CID: 13215
Height: 5'11
Hair Colour Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 180 Pounds
Mental Distinctions: Plays "By the Book"
Mental Defects: None
Mental Advantages: Very Orderly
Notable Qualities: Notable Scars Decorating Face, English Accent, Warm Look in his Eyes.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
Yes, for unknowingly being in District 6 when it was under lockdown. While Richard was in there a group of Rebels had a firefight with the CCA.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes!

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Of course

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
Me personally, I'd like to experience a new role while having fun.

Richard would like to because he believes following the rules is the best option.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Richard Irvin hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 09:19:59 PM by Kom??Як »

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Richard Irvin's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2012, 06:12:06 PM »
UNIT: 570
DIVISION: NOVA
CLEARANCE: Divisional Leader
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: Richard Irvin
Citizen Identification Number: 13215

Acceptance status:
<::|| ACCEPTED FOR INTERVIEW ||::>

Civil Authority Status:
<::|| INTERVIEW PENDING ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.CCA.NOVA-DvL.570
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

Offline Kom????k

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [PENDING] Richard Irvin's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2012, 09:19:40 PM »
UNIT: 563
DIVISION: APEX
CLEARANCE: Elite Patrol Unit
Enter Password: *********

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: Richard Irvin
Citizen Identification Number: 13215

Acceptance status:
<::|| ACCEPTED ||::>

Civil Authority Status:
<::|| Recruit 337 ||::>

Extra Notes:
<:|| This Application is being Updated in place of VOID-DvL.326, who did, and accepted the Interview. ||:>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.CCA.APEX-EpU.563
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal