Author Topic: Leomarr: No Hard Feelings  (Read 2263 times)

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Leomarr: No Hard Feelings
« on: September 21, 2011, 12:00:43 AM »
Leomarr, if you are reading this, I don't want to sound butthurt, but there are some things I need to say to help promote mutual understanding.  If you are not Leomarr, allow me to explain my frustration:

I was patrolling in the plaza when I came upon 155 arguing with some black street gamer.  Assuming that 155 had the situation handled, I went back on my business.  Next thing I know, I see the black man running with 155 in hot pursuit.  Unsure of what to do, I gave chase, when I caught up to him at the edge of the D2 tunnel, I pulled my pistol and shot him.  Next thing I know, 155 is staring at me and I am being physgunned by Leomarr.  Within less than a minute I found myself slapped with two blackmarks.

Now, if Leomarr is reading this, I don't want to rage to you THAT I received blackmarks, I merely wish to know WHY I received them for an OOC mis-judgement.  For clarity, I'll go into depth with it.  There were many things that made me pull the trigger, but in general, one defines all of them:  Instinct.  Put yourself in my shoes:  As a CCA officer, you see an EpU chasing a black male who seemed to not be showing much fear towards the officer.  Add to that that in the split second before you shoot him you see him crouching, you would think him a minge, too.

In short, Leomarr,  I merely wish to say that I shot you instinctually, and I consider unfair that you put me one step from hell because I did something that I see happen everyday.  As a final word:  Couldn't you have just respawned yourself and started  over before I shot you?  Not all learning experiences involve harsh punishments.

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Leomarr: No Hard Feelings
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2011, 12:07:37 AM »
I do the same thing. If the person is/was a minge runner, you have every right to shoot them. Everybody does it, however if it was role-played then there is an issue. However what you have stated is that the person was not obeying the rules of fearRP. It seems there is a big misunderstanding on either side.
Burning Bullet: you're stupid
Burning Bullet: i was in cg
Burning Bullet: before cg

Offline LeoMarr

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2011, 12:33:29 AM »
The Problem I have with this is the fact that you already had had Three black marks in total before the two I gave you.
I was told to give you the black-marks because of your Past offenses.

Now, With Skeptik, I was obeying fearRP, He told me to get on a wall (With his Stunstick out) So I RPd running off. I was then shot in the leg, which I began to PainRP with, Before 350 ran up to me and shot me in the head.

Unsure of what to do, I gave chase, when I caught up to him at the edge of the D2 tunnel, I pulled my pistol and shot him.
If you were Unsure what to do, Why did you resort to Shooting me at first instinct?

Couldn't you have just respawned yourself and started  over before I shot you?  Not all learning experiences involve harsh punishments.

You are an 03, You had Two Blackmarks given as a recruit, and one as a 04.
You broke rules, you were punished.
You break more rules, you are punished harder.

Chars:
UNION-DvL.252 Molding Men out of recruits.
Thatch Goodwin Keeping Incognito.
Quote from: Blt
leomarr is cool.

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2011, 12:54:51 AM »
The Problem I have with this is the fact that you already had had Three black marks in total before the two I gave you.
I was told to give you the black-marks because of your Past offenses.

Now, With Skeptik, I was obeying fearRP, He told me to get on a wall (With his Stunstick out) So I RPd running off. I was then shot in the leg, which I began to PainRP with, Before 350 ran up to me and shot me in the head.

Unsure of what to do, I gave chase, when I caught up to him at the edge of the D2 tunnel, I pulled my pistol and shot him.
If you were Unsure what to do, Why did you resort to Shooting me at first instinct?

Couldn't you have just respawned yourself and started  over before I shot you?  Not all learning experiences involve harsh punishments.

You are an 03, You had Two Blackmarks given as a recruit, and one as a 04.
You broke rules, you were punished.
You break more rules, you are punished harder.

Well that clears it up, I was going to mention if you do not know what is going on. Don't do anything like what you did, because 90% of the time, it's nothing serious.
Burning Bullet: you're stupid
Burning Bullet: i was in cg
Burning Bullet: before cg

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2011, 07:27:46 PM »
Hazard, you have to learn sooner or later, that Leomarr is... a bit... beh... He breaks rules himself, whether he realizes it or not. In fact he payed rofl EVE money for his admin status. -Sorry Leomarr, just saying. Not everyone can be perfect.
Frolie [Tray is Krogan]: sup bra
Tray [Isn't Krogan]: not much panties

Offline vFear?

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2011, 07:29:55 PM »
ok wait

he shot leomarr's civ, then leomarr got on his unit and blackmarked him? if this is so then leomarr should lose his position and go back to rct so he can learn basic shit like that, that's abuse of position, plain and simple.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 07:55:54 PM by shownofear »

Offline SaoulZod

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2011, 11:52:32 PM »
Alright, let me clear a couple of things up.

1. You were blackmarked for shooting a Citizen that was engaged in roleplay.  Did you not stop to think that 155 would've just shot him if he was REALLY a minge?

2. Leomarr was not acting on his own volition. I told him to blackmark you for taking matters into your own hands.

Blackmarks are not permanent.  At least not yet. They are there to mark LEARNING POINTS not FAILURES.

you ban me for such bad reason u just cant understand the level of depth i roleplay on i am just far better roleplayer than u lol play half life 2 and then come back 2 this server plz
*sigh*
chunkeymonkey79: please get the entire CG community and uproot Saoul and RTLK
Thanks, Chunkey.

Offline LeoMarr

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2011, 11:56:45 PM »
he shot leomarr's civ, then leomarr got on his unit and blackmarked him? if this is so then leomarr should lose his position and go back to rct so he can learn basic shit like that, that's abuse of position, plain and simple.

You're right. Zod should be removed from power aswell and demoted to a recruit so he can learn basic shit like that.
Because Zod Informed me to do so. I did NOT get on my Unit and do so, Fear you of all people should know the power of Mis-Information.
This was an OOC Issue. It was solved as such.

Hazard, you have to learn sooner or later, that Leomarr is... a bit... beh... He breaks rules himself, whether he realizes it or not. In fact he payed rofl EVE money for his admin status. -Sorry Leomarr, just saying. Not everyone can be perfect.

You're right Cpl Tray I did pay EVE money for my Admin Status. But Of course, Hiding information that is already in the public Eye is an excellent tactic for trying to turn those of ignorance against me. Of Course, I understand why you do such. You have said it yourself. You did not want to be in HELIX/New Nova because you didn't want to be commanded by Someone who joined Cycles After you. This grudge you hold against Me May be seen as a righteous one in your eyes, But what you do not understand is that I did not decide to take your Position. It was chosen for me.

Oh and Tray. Please Enlighten me upon.

He breaks rules himself,

The Decision has been made by Zod. This is not a Suggestion. Locked and Moved to the proper Section.

Chars:
UNION-DvL.252 Molding Men out of recruits.
Thatch Goodwin Keeping Incognito.
Quote from: Blt
leomarr is cool.

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2011, 05:15:47 PM »
@leomar
Firstly I would like to say why did you run when he told you to get on the wall? Who cares if you rp'd in my mind that goes under fearrp.
Secondly if your unhappy with the result go ooc and try to teach him slapping blackmarks on is not appropriate teach him, understand your role your an rp assistant not the owner act just like another player I would have shot you because it did sound like you were acting like a minge.
Thirdly giving blackmarks out like candy is honestly pretty stupid especially two for amputating a minge. We all have bad pasts so what the past is the past he's gotten blackmarks before just give him a break.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal