Author Topic: The Journal of Rokus Relici  (Read 910 times)

Offline ReDrUm?´´?´°

• RedFag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
The Journal of Rokus Relici
« on: May 20, 2012, 08:24:59 PM »
The Journal of Rokus Relici

I've been in City 45 for a while now. If you asked me how long, I honestly couldn't accuratley tell you. City 45 has a way of dragging you into the dull monotony of conformity. I try to avoid it as best as I can, but for some reason the threat of having a stun stick shoved so far up my ass that you can see blue coming out of my mouth has a way of keeping me from purposely pissing off the CP. No longer having RGPI has softened me. I used to be shot at daily, now I'm scared of a damned stun stick. I haven't even touched a gun in years. I need to get back on track, what I wanted to write about.

I found this book on the body of a woman today. I wish I could say that I was unaware of how she died, but I know all too well. Actually, if it wasn't for us, she'd still be alive. It's not like we want to kill them, but sometimes it's just out of our control. I mean, if they don't listen, what else are we to do? Well, many times, it's their own fault... but sometimes... we fuck up. This is one of those times.

Andrew and I were waiting down by the pit, while the rest stayed back. We were waiting for our next source of income. While exchanging small chit chat, we saw her. She came waltzing out of the tunnel like it was no big deal. She was obviously new to the city. She looked young, 29 I'd say, but shit, no one looks their age in this town. We both decided that she was perfect. After breifly radioing Tyler, Vex, and Tom letting them kmow to prepare the bar, Andrew and I split up. There wasn't any talking when Andrew and I split up; we had done this tons of times. We knew exactly what we were doing.

Andrew approached the woman from the front. He was extremely kind, and offered his assistance to her. Eventually their conversation was cut short when I came in from behind, grabbed her by the neck, and squeezed the breath out of her. After a minute or so, she laid on the ground unconcious. We dragged her back to the bar, where the boys were already ready with the secret back room. We threw her in there, and waited for her to wake up.

She started out like everyone else; resisting to our demands at first. After a while though, she realized there was no good. Even if a savior came along, there was no way they could outmatch all five of us. We demanded everything she had. She eventually handed over what she had. That consisted of a suitcase, and 100 coins. Things went smoothly, until this moment. Tyler had made a mistake that had cost the woman her life: He adressed me as Rokus infront of her.

Our descriptions alone were not enough to get us caught, considering that we didnt have any features that stood out. However, I swear I have to be the only Rokus in City 45. That was enough to warrant her death. Vex put her out this time, and we all dragged her to the train station. We had no other simple way of killing someone, so we always used the same method: electrocution. She awoke when we got to the station. Before we pushed her onto the tracks, she said something that bothered me. She called us a gang of no good thugs.

I guess this bothered me because I had never thought of us as a gang before. Sure, we mugged people together, but it never processed that we would be considerred a gang. Either way, it only took a second for the tracks to char her. Using a wooden beam we managed to get her off the tracks and search her. On her, I found this. This tiny charred book.

I need rest, I'll write more later.

//This journal is kept either on Rokus' person, or hidden at all times. Nothing read here can be used ICly unless it is found.

C45.CCA.S4-OfC.280 | HEALTHY | Head of Section 4 Support
Rokus Relici | UNKNOWN | Standard P3 Criminal Scum
Kaylin Jacobs | HEALTHY | Accepted into the CWU

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal