Author Topic: <::||CCA.C45.APEX-04.012's Private Logs||::>  (Read 1211 times)

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
<::||CCA.C45.APEX-04.012's Private Logs||::>
« on: May 13, 2012, 01:55:33 AM »
UNIT: 012
DIVISION: APEX
CLEARANCE: 05

Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened:

<::|| Finally got one of these things goin'. I was so busy as a 'Croot, I didn't have the time to do one of these things, with the training and all. I suppose I will keep this short, I wanna go to bed soon, it has been a long day. Well first off I was promoted to an 05, So I got really excited, I have been waiting for this day ever since I joined the CCA. Docter Ritcher (//I hope I spelled your name right) also congratulated me on getting promoted. Best part of being an 05 is that I can patrol by myself, as before it was hard trying to find another partner. I put a citizen in detainment for 5 cycles, as he was a BOL for mugging people. His name was something like Tom Jackal. The unit said to remove the BOL and put him in for 5 cycles, so I did. Right after I detained him, 099, 101, some other unit, and I searched his shop. When we searched the back room, we found roughly five crates filled with contraband! It was just pilled up on one side of the room, it was crazy! 099 confiscated it all and told me to add five more cycles to his detainment, adding up a total fifty minutes that Tom had to stay in detainment. I felt kinda' sorry for the guy, I mean fifty minutes is quite a lot of time. Earlier that day some units and I caught some people committing UPA in the UCH. It was quite an interesting day if you ask me. Oh before I forget to say, Not only did I get promoted to an 05 today, but I finished all my training to become an 04 that same day! I spoke to 211 about getting promoted, as I finished my training, but she said I have to wait a week. I was bummed out about that, I was getting all hyped up when I finished all my training. If they didn't have that one week requirement between ranks, I would probably fly through 'em and get to 01 in no time. Even as a 'Croot I finished all the training in like 4-5 days, haha. Well...As for now, I guess I will work on that secondary marksmanship training. I guess that is about it, not much else to really say...  ||::>

Saving File As: PrivateLog01
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 012
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 03:49:52 AM by Cow »
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||CCA.C45.APEX-05.012's Private Logs||::>
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2012, 09:43:01 PM »

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened:

<::|| Well not much to say right now, but I'll think of more stuff to say later then I guess. 899 and I were talking to some citizens, roughly 5 or so last night. At first I was kinda' scared of 899, but now I know he is a pretty chill guy. One of the citizens was kinda' rude, but we tolerated him. Other than that...Umm...Well a lot of citizens have been doing false requests. Like two times a citizen said there was a guy in the UCH with a gun, so we swept the UCH two times in one day. That's it for now I suppose, I will think of more things to say later. ||::>

Saving File As: PrivateLog02
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 012
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||CCA.C45.APEX-05.012's Private Logs||::>
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2012, 03:57:11 AM »

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened:

<::|| i cant type this so well, i am in a lot of pain, i will make this quick. some citizen tried attacking me...well he did, i got hit in the side with a lead pipe. luckily 701 and 099 came and helped me. if they didnt com, i would hav been dead. the citizen also broke one my my ribs...099 fixed me up quickly and gav me som painkillers. i should be better in about a week she said. i need some rest now ||::>

Saving File As: PrivateLog03
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 012
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

( OOC: Good'ish? I try :P ADD: I p2l if your wondering. I could have just shot him in the head, but I shot him in the kneecap)
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 10:55:26 AM by Cow »

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||CCA.C45.APEX-04.012's Private Logs||::>
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2012, 03:59:40 AM »

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened:

<::|| I was just promoted to an 04, I'm so exicted. I can't wait to have my own Mp7! So today was a great day, I love it. I am going to be an 01 in no time, haha! Other than that, it was a slow day. I detained a few citizens here and there, not much to say 'bout them. Well my rib feels better, even more from those painkillers that 099 gave me. I can't wait until tommorow, so I am gunna go to bed now I suppose.||::>

Saving File As: PrivateLog04
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 012
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal