Author Topic: C45.CCA.NOVA-OfC.280's Private Logs  (Read 4154 times)

Offline ReDrUm?´´?´°

• RedFag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
C45.CCA.NOVA-OfC.280's Private Logs
« on: May 19, 2012, 12:18:24 PM »
UNIT: 280
DIVISION: NOVA
CLEARANCE: 05
Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED
Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened:

<::|| The faint sound of a voice can be heard through a vocoder "Unit 280 is 10-7" After a few muffled shuffling sounds, a male's voice without a vocoder can be heard with a slight panamanian accent, this time clearly closer to the device. "NOVA Unit 280, Rank 05, Private Log Entry 1.

It's only been a week and a half since I've joined the CCA, and things are going fairly smooth. After a week as a recruit, I was promoted to the rank of 05. I have to admit, I was quite excited. Not having to make sure I have a partner with me every time I want to patrol is one hell of a relief. It's a lot more effective then having to stick by someone's side 24/7.

A lot of things are changing within the CCA. One of these things have worked in my favor, and that is the ability to transfer to a new division at the rank of 05. Due to that, I was able to be transferred from UNIFORM to NOVA. I have to say, I love it here in NOVA. It's great knowing that I have the knowledge to help my fellow units, and the citizens. Unit 101 was also instated into NOVA, which I find great, because that way I'm not going through the ranks by myself, and I actually have a unit I know there with me. In addition, we we both joined the Forensics division of NOVA.

I recently recieved a lot of training including Breaching, Basic Medical, Basic Evidence Gathering, Respiratory Therapy, and a bunch of other things. I often find myself wondering if we are actually going to use everything we learn. I do have to say though, recently all the training came in handy. Over the passed couple of days, besides the usual detainment of citizens, I had to stitch up a citizen, and attempted to assist a citizen with a gunshot wound to the chest; however, I was unsuccessful with that one. Unfortunately, there were no units trained in surgery available at the time.

I'm in better shape than ever, and I feel that I'm really helping the City by maintaining order in the city. ||::>

Saving File As: 280Log1
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 280
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 03:14:13 AM by ReDrUm »

C45.CCA.S4-OfC.280 | HEALTHY | Head of Section 4 Support
Rokus Relici | UNKNOWN | Standard P3 Criminal Scum
Kaylin Jacobs | HEALTHY | Accepted into the CWU

Offline ReDrUm?´´?´°

• RedFag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: C45.CCA.NOVA-04.280's Private Logs
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2012, 11:22:48 PM »
CLEARANCE: 04

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened:

<::|| *A man's voice with a slight Panamanian accent is talking* So, uh, I guess this is my second private log. I'm not used to talking to myself into this thing, but it's better than anything else. Not much to do around this city while I'm off duty. I need to find something to occupy my time.

Anyways, I've been promoted to the rank of 04 today. 718 gave me one hell of a scare while doing it, too. He acted as if I had done something wrong, and was going to demote me from my position. Shit, I was thinking he was about to put a bullet in my head- Are we even allowed to curse in these things? Eh, fuck it, they are called personal logs for a reason. *A chuckle can be heard.*

It feels great being an 04, although it's not much of a change. Just some new Kevlar really. Hmm... what else... oh, I was promoted in the Forensics Division of NOVA from Trainee to Entry Level Investigator. I've actually already completed all of the new training available to me except for one Forensics course. I was going to finish it, but 938 had some other stuff to do.

Right, that's another thing I wanted to talk about. Forensics. I think it was one of the best choices I've made since joining the CCA. I mean, as of right this second, there's only 3 of us: Myself, 101, and 938. Either way, I genuinely enjoy both what we do, and who I work with. I mean, even before the CCA I knew 101- George. It's weird, calling him 101, when I've known him for ages as "George". We both seem to get along with 938 well enough, I like him.

*A sigh can be heard*Well, I guess that's it. There's been a lot of stuff happening, but I feel like I covered the most important things. ||::>

Saving File As: 280Log2
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 280
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 10:31:48 AM by ReDrUmá´´á´° »

Offline ReDrUm?´´?´°

• RedFag
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: C45.CCA.NOVA-03.280's Private Logs
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2012, 10:48:00 AM »
CLEARANCE: 03

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened:

<::|| *A male's voice with a slight Panamanian accent begins to talk* Uh... NOVA Unit 280, rank uh... 03, private log 3. Alright... where to begin?

I recently got a promotion to the rank of 03. It's pretty cool, I guess. Nothing special though. Don't get me wrong, I love to get promotions, it's just become another part of life. *A chuckle is heard* I remember getting promoted from recruit to 05... *Long pause* It seems like it's been ages, but it really hasn't. Everything is so different now...

Once again, don't get me wrong, I love being in the CCA. It's just... who am I? I feel like I'm no longer Adelmo Sucre. It's like Unit 280 has completely taken over my identity. When I'm off duty I have no one to talk to. I just go back to my apartment. I just sit there until my next shift. I don't know if I like it, or if I don't...

Anyways, on a brighter note, along with my promotion to 03, I was promoted to a Basic Level Investigator in the NOVA Forensics Team. While it may not exactly sound like that high of a rank, but as of right now I outrank everyone in the NFT, except for 938, of course. He recently got promoted to the DvL, and 718, the old DvL, got promoted to CmD. I'm happy about that, I like both of them, and and excited by the fact that they are continuing to scale the ranks of the CCA.

Another thing that has been bugging me is 101's transfer out of NOVA. Him and I are good friends, but he's moved on to join GRID. Boy, I'll tell you, the High Command of NOVA was NOT happy, considering he didn't even talk to 718 before transferring. When he left NOVA, he also had to leave the NFT. That means that due to ongoing cases, he had to be brainwashed. I have to watch what I say to him. I'm fine with it, it's just bothersome that he has random gaps in his memory.

I think I pretty much covered everything for now. I've been working hard to get my next promotion, and I will continue to. ||::>

Saving File As: 280Log3
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 280
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 08:26:02 AM by ReDrUmá´´á´° »

Offline ReDrUm?´´?´°

• RedFag
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: C45.CCA.NOVA-03.280's Private Logs
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2012, 10:52:08 PM »
CLEARANCE: 03

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened:

<::|| *The same Male voice with a slight Panamanian accent from the previous logs begins talking* NOVA Unit 280, uh, rank 03, private log entry, er..., 4?

I figured that I should begin logging more often, maybe even daily. Although it's still weird talking to this recording device, I think it helps keep myself in touch with the more human side of me. Reminds me that I actually have feelings. Since I was promoted to 03, I feel like I've changed. As a recruit, 05, hell, even as an 04, I was always nice to citizens. Well. Comparatively speaking. There are some citizens that think of me as evil as hell. *Brief chuckle*. But since my promotion, I've noticed myself becoming more bitter. I have had less tolerance for disobedience. When I saw someone jogging around the city, I would usually give them a warning before issuing a re-education. Just today, I delivered a minor re-education for a mobility violation without even warning them first.

I mean, in all fairness, I've seen units throw citizens into the Nexus for three cycles on top of a re-education on their first mobility violation. But, it's out of my usual personality to be so... intolerant. I don't know if this is a good or bad change...

Today there was a man with an injury in the plaza. 101 asked me to take a look. I reluctantly went and took a look. It was a minor broken leg, nothing the CWU couldn't handle. At that moment, however, there wasn't a worker available. I really didn't want to treat that guy. In the end a CWU Worker showed and took care of it, but I've never felt such discontent being ordered to heal someone. It has nothing to do with the fact that I was ordered to do it, it was just who the patient was. Typically they only ever bother to heal the obedient, not necessarily loyalist, but at least obedient. This guy was different. He was right out of Distri- Precinct 3. The kind of guy who spread a whole bunch of lies about how "Cruel and Oppressive" we are.

My thought process was that if he didn't want our help in his life, then we shouldn't have given him medical attention. I know my say doesn't matter, it just doesn't make sense to me. I guess that's all for today. ||::>

Saving File As: 280Log4
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 280
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

Offline ReDrUm?´´?´°

• RedFag
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: C45.CCA.NOVA-02.280's Private Logs
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2012, 12:39:12 PM »
CLEARANCE: 02

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened:

<::|| *Unit 280's voice begins talking* NOVA Unit 280, rank 02, uh, private log... 5... I think.

Well, I guess it's that time again. I was promoted from 03 to the rank of 02 today. It's funny, because I was promoted in the same manner as I was when I was promoted to 04. The only difference is, is this time it was scarier. I thought 938 was going to blow my head off my shoulders, but then he gave me my 02 band. A lot of pressure though, lately.

He expects a lot out of me as an 02. That, on top of being the highest level member of NOVA Forensics Team, just adds up. I've become even more bitter. I found myself handing out re-educations more and more often. I kind of started off being an 02 on a bad foot. After I detained a citizen today, my stunstick broke. I met up with a GRID unit, and they fixed it, and then I was called to the HCMR to be promoted. I had completely forgotten about the citizen, ended up releasing him a couple of cycles late.

I seriously thought he was going to amputate me. As a punishment, 938 taught a RCT the detainment process... using me as the detainee. It was embarrassing, but I sure as shit learned my lesson. I'm confident that I'll be able to recover from this mishap fairly easily. I know that 938 was disappointed when 101 transferred out of NOVA. I don't want to let him down by blowing this. ||::>

Saving File As: 280Log5
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 280
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 12:41:27 PM by ReDrUmá´´á´° »

Offline ReDrUm?´´?´°

• RedFag
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2012, 11:25:29 PM »
CLEARANCE: 02

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened:

<::|| NOVA Unit... ah... 280, rank 02, Private Log 6.

Holy shit, today was a cluster fuck. There was some sort of invasion, first there were antlions, then headcrabs, then finally necrotics. I had quite a bit of rounds in both my MP7, and my 9mm, but it only lasted until the end of the first wave of the antlions. I took out a lot of those fuckers, but eventually one got the best of me. It was weird, I remember, back before the war when we used to play video games. You'd fight a whole bunch of small enemies, and then one big one who kicked ass. It was kind of like that. We killed the first big one, but then another one came along, and he gashed my side.

It wasn't exactly a very damaging wound, but it hurt like hell. After that, I dragged myself back to the medbay, threw some biogel on it, tried to stitch it using one hand, and wrapped it in gauss. I got myself some morphine, but I had work to do. I may have been out of ammo, but as usual, I was the only NOVA unit available. I'll tell you what, we were dropping like flies.

I was going to fill out some medical logs, but now that I sit here trying to think about it, I can't really remember half of them that I treated. I think the first one to come in was 101. He had a poison headcrab wound to the chest. As I was about to begin my procedure on him, an APEX unit dragged in 270. 270 being an officer, he took priority over 101. Of course, when I'm all alone in that damned medbay with my hands full, I think it was 060 who stumbles into the medbay. Luckily, at this point 605 became available and began to help me out.

I began work on 270. Nothing I couldn't fix, he had a wound from what seemed to be a normal headcrab, and some extremely minor scratches from an antlion on his back. After I treated him, he recovered fine. While I worked on him, 605 worked on 101 and 060. Only a couple of seconds before I finished with 270, Commander 71813 came in carrying 887, telling me to take extra care of him. He told me that if I didn't save him, that he'd shoot me. Once again, nothing I couldn't fix. Actually, I patched him up fairly quickly. He had an antlion claw wound to the chest. It appeared a lot more damaging than it was- his kevlar took most of it. He was unconcious due to the pain, but he woke up eventually.

Of course, just as I finish up on 887, 507 comes into the medbay with a damaged arm. He was bit by a poison headcrab. I treated him, and patched him up, and he was physically fine. At this point, my own wound was killing me, and I could barely stand anymore due to the half assed job on it it. I told 605 to patch me up. While I was on the bed being stitched up properly, 507 gets out of bed, and walks over to the closet, takes out some morphine, and tries to use it. I yelled at him, considering he was one of the numerous units who were in NOVA until 03, and transferred to GRID. Even if he WAS in NOVA, he can't use the drugs. He's GRID for a reason, I'm NOVA for a reason. I told him to lay back down until I was done, but he refused. Eventually 101 yelled at him. He still resisted at first, but eventually he gave in.

Had to be one of the hardest things I've had to do since joining the CCA. So many units to heal, so little time, and units to heal them. Oh well, we managed to get through it. Hell, I mean, that's what we were trained to do. ||::>

Saving File As: 280Log6
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 280
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

Offline Lone Wanderer <??"?

• The one and only.
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2012, 11:37:10 PM »
// Jesus Christ what did miss today o.O

Current Characters:
Abdul Sadek - Unregistered citizen, currently near City 18.
Monica Halleway - A seemingly crazy woman roaming the plaza.

Former HL2RP-Characters:
Jennifer Hanson - Former trader now involved with the Lambda Movement in City 17.
'091' - A former rogue medical unit now on the Combine Homeworld. Or is she?
Michael 'Y' Eloriga - A wanted criminal located in City 17, frequently spotted on rooftops.

Offline ReDrUm?´´?´°

• RedFag
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: C45.CCA.NOVA-01.280's Private Logs
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2012, 10:49:11 AM »
CLEARANCE: 01

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened:

<::|| NOVA Unit 280, rank 01, log 7.

I guess it's time to update this thing. I don't really see the point in them. I make these file, telling my story, but it's not like anyone sees them. Maybe a few of the Commanders or one of the Sectorial Commanders checks them out every now and then, but other than that, they are locked in the Nexus database. If or when I am killed during my time in the CCA, it will probably end up being deleted. As a lower ranking unit, I somehow comforted myself with these logs, but now, I don't even see the point.

The other day I was promoted to the rank 01. I'm extremely happy about the promotion. Now I have this trench coat to wear around. There was a citizen that I detained for trying to punch me in the face who was making fun of it, calling it a dress. The citizen was eventually guilty of multiple charges, and was classified as a 10-103M. Seeing that he made the detainment a personal matter, I tortured him to death. Apparently I made a recruit throw up. Oh well.

Along with my promotion, I was promoted to Senior Investigator of the Forensics Team. With that promotion, I'm trying to take a lot of initiative to get stuff done. Unfortunately, most of the people we're after never stray out of P3, but it's something we'll have to work around. I guess that's it, I still think these things are stupid. ||::>

Saving File As: 280Log7
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 280
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

Offline Dallas

• Bowties Are Cool
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2012, 08:16:37 PM »
More please! Really enjoyed reading these! Great job, life sounds pretty damn tough for you in NOVA...

**Insert poorly made signature with fire, lens flares and obnoxious text**

Offline Caramel Raccoon

• Awards [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2012, 05:35:25 PM »
I think this is one of the only Civil Protection Personal Logs that actually kept my attention. Keep it up.

Offline ReDrUm?´´?´°

• RedFag
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2012, 10:37:27 PM »
//Thanks guys, good to know people enjoy these.

Offline Sectus

• Flutterbutter
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2012, 11:25:32 AM »
// Holy god, I was mentioned in something. I appreciate it man.

http://sectussection.tumblr.com - My Tumblr Review Page
https://twitter.com/Sectus12 - My Twitter Page

Offline ReDrUm?´´?´°

• RedFag
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2012, 07:55:36 PM »

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened:

<::|| *The same Panamanian accent begins talking, this time a little bit deeper than usual* NOVA Unit 280, rank 01, log.... uh, 8? I don't know.

Some stuff has happened since my last log, and despite the fact that I still think these things are stupid, I'm going to talk about recent events. For a week I was relocated to City 32 for some sort of Forensics case. I'm not very well informed on CCA outside of City 45, and due to this, I didn't know that the Forensics team was something started in City 45. Either way, apparently they needed some forensics work to be done there, so I was sent there. The case was apparently a big deal, and shut down some contraband crime ring, but compared to half the shit I've dealt with in City 45, it was a fairly easy solve. It  was weird being in City 32, considering that City 32 was where I was first assigned when the Seven Hour War was over. The place hasn't changed much, and I even saw a couple of familiar faces. Actually, while I was in the mess hall, I saw one of my old friends. He had just been instated as a recruit earlier that week. I don't know what to make of the trip. Either way, now I'm back in City 45, and that's where I like it. (//I went inactive for a week, so I thought I'd make up an IC reason for my units inactivity)

Since then all I've just been completing standard directives. A bit of lab work here and there, heal a citizen every now and then, nothing out of the ordinary. *An audible chuckle can be heard* Earlier today, as I was walking into the detainment area I saw a citizen getting released, but as the recruit who was about to release him entered the cell, the citizen attacked the recruit. I calmly walked in, held my shotgun an inch away from the citizen's leg, and blew his leg clean off. After that, it was a case of Imperfection, so I dragged him to treatment.

He spit on me a couple of times, so I made 714 go get me some scalpels. Just as I was about to stick two up the citizen's nose, a GRID 01 walks in, wanting to test some new torture device. He told me that he wouldn't kill him, so I didn't have a problem with it. Well, as it turns out, he ended up killing him by accident. I was pretty disappointed; I had looked forward to having some fun. Despite my disappointment, I waived it off.

That's pretty much all I have to say for the time being. ||::>

Saving File As: 280Log8
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 280
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 08:29:46 AM by ReDrUm »

Offline ReDrUm?´´?´°

• RedFag
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2012, 08:05:22 AM »

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened:

<::|| NOVA Unit 280, rank 01, Log 9.

I don't even know why I'm doing a log right now, nothing's really happened. I guess I'm bored, just trying to fill my off-duty time. The other day I was called to the MoC, where we had to clone a GRID Officer. Apparently he ran into the Diordna sewers without authorizations, so they shot him in the head. Oh well. We cloned him, and all went well. Nothing special.

Apparently NOVA has a new DvL, and I don't really know how to feel about it. I can't go into too much detail about my thoughts, because I know damn well that these logs, while called Private Logs, aren't private at all for High Command. Either way, I liked 938. I don't understand why he was removed from his position. Now the new NOVA DvL, I don't even know his digits, apparently used to be the SeC, and a NOVA OfC; however, at the time of his promotion to DvL, he was only an EU. I think it's all kind of bullshit, but there isn't much I can do about it. I've never even seen, or talked to, the new DvL in my life, so I fear that I'm not getting promoted for a while.

Maybe I'll end up transferring to UNIFORM. I don't know. As of right now, the new DvL's position isn't permanent, but knowing how the CCA works, it probably will be soon. Oh well. We'll just see what happens. ||::>

Saving File As: 280Log9
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 280
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 03:33:01 PM by ReDrUm »

Offline ReDrUm?´´?´°

• RedFag
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: C45.CCA.NOVA-EU.280\'s Private Logs
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2012, 11:38:58 PM »
CLEARANCE: EU

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened:

<::|| NOVA Unit 280, Rank EU, log 10.

Once again that time. I'm now officially a NOVA Elite Unit. I can't even explain how excited I am. Hell, the last time I've been this excited over a promotion was when I got promoted to 05. Haha. It's actually turned out to be a great week. I mainly worked on some Forensic cases, and met standard directives, but 938 ended up being promoted back to Divisional Leader, which I am extremely excited about. Alos, 350 was promoted back to Officer. The acting DvL while 938 was gone was also made an Officer of NOVA. I'm not really sure what's going on with 261, or Research and Development for that matter.

That reminds me, along with my promotion to EU, 938 has put me in charge of the NOVA Forensics Team. I am extremely happy about this, it's actually one of my best accomplishments. I love the forensics team. Things are looking really great for now, and I have some great ideas that could really set the NFT over the edge. ||::>

Saving File As: 280Log10
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 280
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

Post Auto-Merged: July 21, 2012, 10:38:07 PM
CLEARANCE: EU

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened:

<::|| *The image of a tan man, who appears to to be Panamanian, sitting in a chair appears on the screen. He is unmasked, but still wears an Elite Uniform. His voice is deep, and he speaks with a certainty in his voice.* NOVA Unit 280, rank EU, private log 11.

I'm not going to lie, I'm only making this log because I found out that we can use these cameras on the consoles to make private logs. Wanted to see how they worked. *He leans back in the chair, resting his neck and head against the wall behind him, rocking the chair onto it's back two legs.* Didn't really have much planned to talk about in this log, but maybe I can think of something *A couple seconds have silence*

Well, I've been working on some various things with the Forensics Team. Today I wrote up a new section for the Forensics Training guide that goes over some conduct, rules, and other general information. I'm really trying to get things done, I want to show 938 that he made the right decision in putting me in charge of Forensics. I have a few more ideas, some of which involve GRID building some things, but I don't want to rush them. Through my experience in forensics, I've learned that when you rush things, you mess them up.

*Slides off his NOVA-EU Armband and begins examining it. He reaches into his dark blue medical satchel hanging on the back of the chair, and pulls out 8 armbands. He throws them on the desk in front of him one at a time after examining them. In order, the armbands read JURY-RCT, UNIFORM-RCT, APEX-05, NOVA-05, NOVA-04, NOVA-03, NOVA-02, and NOVA-01. He slides his NOVA-EU armband back onto his arm. He spreads the rest across the desk in order, and re-adjusts the camera so it can clearly see them.* I've kept every armband I've ever gotten. I'm not really sure why. I guess I just like to have them for sentimental reasons. *He chuckles* To think that I, Unit 280, have at one point worn all these armbands. *He pauses for a second, and begins talking after a very slight chuckle* That's weird. I just referred to myself as unit 280. My name is Adelmo Sucre, not 280...

I don't know. It used to bother me that 280 has taken over my identity, but now... I'm open to it. I've grown over the past months. I've grown into something that I'm proud of. I help keep City 45 in order. I don't know. *He sighs* I guess that's all. *He leans forward and hit a key, terminating the feed* ||::>

Saving File As:
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting serial number here
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 10:38:07 PM by ReDrUm »