Author Topic: Jacques 'French' Laux's Authorization Application  (Read 1538 times)

Offline |T??G| Saimon-avatar

• OMG! Where have my 250 credits gone!?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Jacques 'French' Laux's Authorization Application
« on: April 07, 2012, 05:39:40 PM »
Player Section

Steam Name: Saimon-avatar
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): 2 Years.
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: 2 Years.

Character Section

Authorization(s):
Sneaking Abilities.
Spying Abilities.
Hand to Hand combat training.
AO Mason Rescue Knife (This knifes are really little, about 13 cm).
Weapon Training.
Combat Boots.

Name: Jacques 'French' Laux
Affiliation: Resistance

Back on 1996 Jacques Laux used to be a member of the GIGN anti-terrorist special French forces, the GIGN was formed in 1973.
On 1994 he was sent into what looked to be for the French intelligence a terrorist meting point. It was all a trap, as soon as he arrived to the location with three other men, a flash bang came out from the window exploding. The entire platoon was blinded, that's when Jacques heard several shoots and men yelling. While he tried to take cover behind some barrels he was shoot near the liver area making him fall to the ground before he could hide. He looked up, he saw how his men were being massacred; he couldn't do anything as the pain was too big for him to move. He passed out. One hour later he woke up with a big pain on his stomach; there was blood all around him. He felt that he had no energies left. He looked around noticing that his whole platoon was dead. The terrorists thought that Jacques was already dead so they left him there. He reached for his radio radioing "It was all a trap... My whole team is dead... I am bleeding out...". He left the radio, placing some instant ice he had on his pouch near the bullet wound. After 10 minutes a whole GIGN team entered the area, noticing almost all the people dead. They took Jacques away and patched him up. The French government saw an opportunity on this. They faked his death. The government told his family that he was murdered by the terrorist, soon all the newspapers and communication media were talking about this incident. Jacques Laux had no identity left. He was like a ghost. No records about him, no anything, accordingly to the government and the entire world, he was already dead. As soon as he woke up, they told him about this, he was taken into a top-secret government agency called T.O.P.S. He was trained under the sneaking abilities and Spying abilities. He was becoming a secret Spy that no one knew, as he had no records left.
After many secret missions that T.O.P.S. gave him, he was known as 'The French', that was his key name.

During the Seven hours war.

In 1996 the French military intelligence team obtained information about China making nuclear weapons.  They wanted to know if that was true, so they T.O.P.S sent one of their best agents to investigate, they sent 'French'.

-Anxi, China 1996 0200 hours-

Jacques was walking though what looked to be a secret Chinese military base near a lake called Lop. He was armed with a Tactical USP.45, a combat knife and several tranquilizers. He opened a door that said "Authorized personal only", he stepped into the room without making any sound, suddenly a figure came out from the shadows quickly hitting Jacques's cheek making him go unconscious.

-Anxi, China 1996 ? ? ? ? Hours-

Jacques woke up having a cotton bag on his head, suddenly someone removed the bag. He was tied up to a chair, legs and arms were tied, he was at a dark room, a light was hitting on him making him dazzled. A man with a black suit came into the room saying some words in Chinese. Jacques stayed quiet without saying a thing, a man was behind him equipped with a famas rifle. The man that just came in started talking in English "Where are you from? Japan? United States? Uhh!?" Jacques stayed quiet trying not to rebel his French accent. The Chinese man stared at him for a moment, he took Jacques combat knife away from his sleeve saying "Don't worry, we will make you talk." The Chinese man walked out of the room, as soon as he did that, the man behind Jacques (The one with the famas rifle) Pushed Jacques making him fall to the ground along with the chair, he putted the cotton bag back to his head walking out of the room leaving him alone.

-Anxi, China ? ? ? ? Hours - Next day.

A man entered to the room looking down at Jacques, as he was still on the ground.
"You scum. Who sends you?! Uh!" The man said on a heavy Chinese accent. The man kicked Jacques on the stomach making spit on the bag, after kicking him; the man took the bag off from his head. Jacques was sweating and thirsty. "Tell me or I will cut your fingers off!" said the Chinese man with a angry expression. Jacques said nothing looking back at a man that was standing outside of the door, holding a famas rifle. "Aren't you going to tell me, you piece of shit!" yelled the Chinese man throwing two more kicks at Jacques stomach. The Chinese man threw a little bag to the ground with various tools. He opened the bag taking a sharp object out showing it to Jacques saying "I have all the day." He inserted the sharp object into Jacques nails making him yell in pain. "Are you Russian!? French!? English?!" the Chinese man kept yelling while he tortured Jacques. He stood up taking some rusty tweezers out from the bag saying "I'm going to take your nails off if you don't speak!" Suddenly an explosion was heard out from the room, the Chinese man quickly turned around asking to the man on the door what that was in Chinese language. He walked out from the room ordering something to the man on the door, the man on the door walked towards Jacques throwing a kick on his stomach. He spitted some blood with saliva.

Some minutes later the Chinese with the strong accent came back to the room yelling some Chinese words to the man with the famas rifle. Quickly the man with the famas rifle brought a small AO Mason Rescue Knife cutting the strings that were tying Jacques's legs. As soon as the man did that, Jacques quickly pushed him down graving him by the neck with his legs. The Chinese man started yelling trying to reach for his famas rifle, Jacques quickly moved his legs around breaking the man's neck. Struggling, Jacques reaches for the small AO Mason Rescue Knife taking it and cutting the rest of his ties. As he did that, many explosions could be heard along with many strange sounds. As soon as he finished cutting the ties he stood up taking the dead man's pistol it was a Taurus "99" pistol. He walked out from the room realizing that there were no guards around. He ran out trying to find an exit, at the end of the corridor there was a door that had some Chinese letters, he pushed the door, it was locked, he aimed the gun to the lock shooting at it, the door opened. Jacques ran out to what looked to be a big storage room, there were many boxes that said Fragile, some of them had the radiation symbol. He ran out from that storage room through a back door, there was a Chinese guard with a famas aiming it towards a door, he seemed to be scared. Jacques sneaks through his back quickly stabbing the man on the gut then breaking his neck using his both hands. He ran through some stairs, reached to a room where there was a big window with an amazing look to what looked to be a city at the distance. Jacques noticed his equipment was on a table, he quickly took his communication device trying to communicate with T.O.P.S. central, he had no luck, so he left his equipment on the table rushing out of the room. After walking in circles for what seemed an eternity he found the Exit door, that lead him into a forest. There was a strange machine lying on the floor, many Chinese guards were around it, they were all dead. The strange machine looked to have a small hole at the middle. The machine had some letters he had never see; it looked like something out from this world. Jacques ran deep into the forest trying to hide anywhere he could in case a Chinese patrol saw him.

-Anxi, China  0912 Hours-
Jacques stopped for a moment catching some air putting the gun on his left hand, he looked up, there were many ships flying on one direction. "Does are not helicopters or any kind of combat or commercial air planes..." Said Jacques; still looking at the strange ships. As soon as he looked down three strange figures came out from the forest shooting at him, he started running away from the strange figures shooting all the bullets in his pistol. As soon as he ran out of ammo he threw the pistol to the ground and threw himself into a hole, hopping the strange figures couldn't find him. The strange figures approached talking a strange dialect; they keep silence for a minute then walked off.
About 15 minutes later Jacques came out from the hole carefully looking around for any other strange thing. He saw that the area was cleared and walked to the south.
-Anxi, China  0912 Hours- The next day
Jacques saw a small town at the distance, there was a lot of smoke coming out from the houses. He walked towards the town.
50 minutes later he arrived to the town, quickly taking cover inside a destroyed house. He peered through the window and notices that there were more of those strange figures he saw at the forest, in one side of the street there was a big group of 40 people sitting on the concrete with their hands and legs tied. Jacques looked around finding a small wooden closet; he was still wearing his tactical spying clothes. He quickly opened the closet changing his clothes into normal civilian clothes. He threw his Rescue knife on his booth slowly walking out from the room with his hands up. As soon as the strange figures saw him, they started yelling that strange dialect he heard at the forest, they took him as a prisoner and threw him with the rest of the people.
-Beijin, China  ? ? ? ? Hours-
He was giving a CID and a new name he never used. They gave him the new name as there was no record on him in any institution or anything, he was a ghost, and they also gave him new clothes but never bothered on taking his combat boots as they thought those were normal boots. They translated him into a city that the Combine called C8, Japan. That's when he met a man called Alex 'Crow', later 'Crow' was translated to C45. Some months later Jacques was also translated into City 45 for good behavior.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
Ability for sneaking and spying.
Having the Chance to defend myself.
If ever getting a fire gun, being able to use it and taking care of it.

Defects
People might Attack me for my boots.
If the combine would know my secret identity, I would get on the BOL list.
Having a Fake name at all times.
Probably hurting someone I care for.

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
Create good Rp and tell the closest people to me my back story and how I used to be a ghost. Also taking care of fire guns if I ever get one, or taking care of the guns from a friend that has one (If i ever get a friend with a weapon).

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
No.

Which server does this apply for?
City

Extra Notes (optional):
AO Mason Rescue Knife: http://www.tuffstuff.us/f/tf-700mr.jpg
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 08:38:05 PM by Saimon-avatar »
Ivan Gomez - Dead\\r\\nDaeny Morrison - Dead A great Heroin\\r\\nOscar Gomez- Alive \\r\\nJacques \\\'Fench\\\' Laux - Alive, just escaped from the Outlands\\r\\n\\r\\nDaeny Morrison: Treat people as you would like to be treated. Never hurt the innocents.

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Jacques 'French' Laux's Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2012, 12:20:08 AM »
In order for any kind of support to be given, the application will need editing to purge it of spelling and grammatical errors.

Offline |T??G| Saimon-avatar

• OMG! Where have my 250 credits gone!?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2012, 08:38:48 PM »
Edited. Corrected all the spelling mistakes. I hope this gets accepted. :D
Ivan Gomez - Dead\\r\\nDaeny Morrison - Dead A great Heroin\\r\\nOscar Gomez- Alive \\r\\nJacques \\\'Fench\\\' Laux - Alive, just escaped from the Outlands\\r\\n\\r\\nDaeny Morrison: Treat people as you would like to be treated. Never hurt the innocents.

Offline SatN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2012, 01:05:55 AM »
I've seen your role-play in District 6 on the city server. Your role-play is not bad, although you do not attempt much effort in what you do, you've been in the city a long time, You've given me no backstory on how you aquired the items either, you gave me mainly a backstory on your character's career.

I'm going to have to Deny this unfortunately. If you can prove to me in-game your ability to role-play, as well as an entirely new authorisation application without having to be editted afterward I will re-consider it.

DENIED

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal