Author Topic: Jeremey Kingrey  (Read 1599 times)

JeremeyKingrey

Jeremey Kingrey
« on: November 19, 2012, 09:49:47 PM »
Hello everyone, I decided to re-introduce myself today, because mostly I acted foolish when I first joined, and haven't been active for a long time.
I am Jeremey Kingrey. I like to code lua, html, and some php. Catalyst - Gaming first showed interest to me a year ago, in Garry's Mod 12. I thought that the structure and stability of Catalyst was sure to stay, so I signed up, and played Orange Cosmos Role Play the most, I played the Half-Life 2: Role Play once or twice, but back then I had NO idea of what to do in HL2RP. (Kinda explains my post whore warning, and such..) So yeah, I'm here to introduce my self to you, and apologize for acting a fool in the past. (check my posts and you'll see, heh.)
Thanks for reading this, and please take the time to ask any questions you may have about me.

Offline tim

• SPACE JAM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Jeremey Kingrey
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2012, 10:44:19 PM »
Hi and welcome back!
Always great to have people come back.
#

Offline Land Shark

• YOLO, SWAG, BIG MONEY!
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2012, 01:31:09 PM »
Welcome back!

Haha... Once a CG member always a CG member :)

[Insert creepy ass grin here]

STICK... TO THE PATHS.

._.

Offline S?cojnr

• #1 CHAV
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2012, 09:31:11 AM »
Welcome back!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal