Author Topic: C45.CCA.APEX-04.998's Private Logs.  (Read 1266 times)

C45.CCA.APEX-04.998's Private Logs.
« on: August 15, 2012, 11:25:11 PM »
UNIT: 998
DIVISION: UNIFORM
CLEARANCE: RCT

Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened:

<::|| *A slight white noise is heard as the log flickers to life, revealing a Unit and his desk, scattered along the desk are a multitude of paperwork, equipment and the usual office supplies.* Unit 998 here, I am starting to log my experiences in a personal file for myself, uhhh. I have noticed that my training schedule is nearing completion and I need to study on a few topics before I get to business. In another area I have been doing a -ton- of work according to my own standards, detaining 647E's and the such. Recently we had an issue with a steam pipe that blew on the side of the Nexus, I was there for the duration of the time helping keep things in order. As of now I am uncertain about which Division to go into, I am thinking APEX is the right of way due to my thrill of action and adrenaline. But within GRID seems a mysterious adventure waiting to unfold, I like the idea of being able to modify things and even get my own ideas out of my head. *The Unit picks a glass of water off of the desk, taking a sip, setting the glass down and gulping.* Some of the other RCT's have been calling me Sadistic or sick, I have been willingly watching amputations and interrogations for a simple reason: I believe that the only way you will grow used to something of that nature is to witness is first hand. The blood isn't the bad part about it, I was a hunter for my family back in Ireland for little more than a decade; I saw my share of blood whilst hunting.. Hell, I had gotten used to skinning on the spot  and dumping the entrails into a hole. But lets get back to that, the blood isn't the bad part.. *The Unit takes a quick gulp* Its the damned screams, their faces right before the end, that sticks with you for a while. *The Unit pauses for a moment before moving on to a new subject.* I have started to grow accustomed to the ignorance and unawareness of the Citizens around on City45, it is as if they don't know that they are able to be killed on the slightest of a whim. *The Unit sighs in a deep tone.* Some people never know until it is too late. *The Unit picks his facemask up, a loud hiss is heard as he returns it to his face.* Unit 998 out. ||::>

Saving File As:
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 998
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 05:29:51 PM by SheeMagnet »
I have to kill fast and bullets too slow...

RoflWaffle: tryharding is a good thing in a way

Re: C45.CCA.UNIFORM-RCT.998's Private Logs.
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2012, 05:28:07 PM »
UNIT: 998
DIVISION: APEX
CLEARANCE: 04

Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened:

<::|| *The screen flickers to life as a piercing hiss is heard, the screen reveals a Unit releasing his mask, his face is White with the occasional freckle, he has dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, a scar going down his left cheek, an un-shaved face. He opens his mouth and begins to speak, a -thick- Irish accent is heard as he speaks, he sounds still human and cheery.*

I haven't done one of these logs in quite a while so, I guess it is that time again.. Well.. My experiences are pretty great so far in the CCA; but they are also extremely tough and challenging.. Time and time again I find myself hating these people, but I still can connect with them.. And have a good chat whilst on guard duty. I have been scrounging for parts to put together a guitar, *He mutters "If I can remember how to." before speaking normally again* a guitar is the greatest thing invented.. Ever. Hopefully I will get authorization to do so. *The Unit takes out his SCIP 9mm and a cloth, he begins to take apart the SCIP and clean it.* Anyways, I have been getting good with this 9mm, my shot grouping has been getting tighter and more coupled. *The Unit now has the 9mm completely disassembled, his hands move with speed as he wipes it down with the rag.* I did my time with the SMG1, it is a -terrible- weapon.. The accuracy on the SMG1 is terrible, the rounds hit everything -but- the target you are aiming at.. *The Unit removes a small tube filled with oil, he begins to lube a few parts of the disassembled 9mm.* If I had to choose between the 9mm and the SMG1; I would choose the 9mm in -any- situation. *The Unit inspects the 9mm for a few moments before beginning to throw it back together, he speaks in a low tone* This goes here.. This here.. Mhmm.. Mmhmmmm.. This here... Screw this in here, and... Done. *He turns back to the camera, speaking in a slow tone.* I have things that must be done, Unit 998 signing off.

*The Unit picks up his mask, an ear piercing hiss is heard as he places it back onto his face in a hurried manner, he slams the 9mm into his holster and checks a few pockets, counting his mags and supplies before standing up and his arm reaches up to the screen.. It fades to black.* ||::>

Saving File As:
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting serial number here
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
I have to kill fast and bullets too slow...

RoflWaffle: tryharding is a good thing in a way

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal