Author Topic: [2013-22-04] Orange Cosmos RP 2 - Patch & Update  (Read 3333 times)

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[2013-22-04] Orange Cosmos RP 2 - Patch & Update
« on: April 22, 2013, 06:58:57 PM »

OCRP2 Patch & Update

Changes:
  • It doesn't matter if you are the owner of the vehicle or not, you can still use the headlights as long as you are the driver.
  • When you exit a vehicle, it will now lock if you are the owner, buddies with the owner, or in the same org as the owner.
  • All weapons now have custom holster time instead of all being at 10 seconds.
  • Added new radio stations.
  • Extended the hud capacity for rp names to hold maximum 15 chars. If your name is longer than that, it will cut down to 12 chars and add two dots to the end like before.
  • Dispatchers now get a notify when a player joins or leaves a government job.
  • Bus drivers and tow truck drivers can now use the /radio command.
  • Government vehicles now get custom license plates. It will say GOV-XXXX. This means you can now look them up on the police computer.
  • Boosted police officer paycheck. Turns out they got the same as citizens.

There are possibly more, but i only started making this list like an hour ago.
None of the bug fixes has been listed here. But many bugs has been fixed.

You can find all the bugs that has been fixed in the Fixed Bugs section. You can also view all the current bugs in the Bug Reports section. When reporting a bug, please make sure it does not already exist in the bug reports section. A bug might have been considered "fixed", and then moved, but if you are able to recreate the bug again after this patch, please just post a new bug report on it.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 07:54:45 PM by The Plugin with a capital P »
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [2013-22-05] Orange Cosmos RP 2 - Patch & Update
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2013, 07:40:39 PM »
Yay new radio stations! I'll check em out when I get home from work. Kickin' Country better be on there ;)

Nice update, crap head.

Offline Quarantine

• AdMiNgE aBuS eRr DaY
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [2013-22-04] Orange Cosmos RP 2 - Patch & Update
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2013, 08:43:54 PM »
When you exit a vehicle, it will now lock if you are the owner, buddies with the owner, or in the same org as the owner.

This was always a pain, THANK YOU FOR ADDING THIS!  ;D

Offline S?cojnr

• #1 CHAV
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2013, 03:03:04 AM »
Nice update, keep it up!

Offline Jeff2307

•    
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2013, 02:09:00 PM »
Hooray for the new radio stations and the auto-locking your car when you get out :D

Offline Psycho29388

• Maximum Autism
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2013, 03:06:41 PM »
Hooray for the new radio stations and the auto-locking your car when you get out :D
These are pretty much the best changes made.

Comedy station is pretty damn good. Was listening to that most of the time this morning.

You forgot to replace the dubstep station though. It's still the same.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 09:08:31 PM by Psycho29388 »

Offline D3AD_S1L3NT

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2013, 09:06:37 PM »

OCRP2 Patch & Update

Changes:
  • It doesn't matter if you are the owner of the vehicle or not, you can still use the headlights as long as you are the driver.
  • When you exit a vehicle, it will now lock if you are the owner, buddies with the owner, or in the same org as the owner.
  • All weapons now have custom holster time instead of all being at 10 seconds.
  • Added new radio stations.
  • Extended the hud capacity for rp names to hold maximum 15 chars. If your name is longer than that, it will cut down to 12 chars and add two dots to the end like before.
  • Dispatchers now get a notify when a player joins or leaves a government job.
  • Bus drivers and tow truck drivers can now use the /radio command.
  • Government vehicles now get custom license plates. It will say GOV-XXXX. This means you can now look them up on the police computer.
  • Boosted police officer paycheck. Turns out they got the same as citizens.

There are possibly more, but i only started making this list like an hour ago.
None of the bug fixes has been listed here. But many bugs has been fixed.

You can find all the bugs that has been fixed in the Fixed Bugs section. You can also view all the current bugs in the Bug Reports section. When reporting a bug, please make sure it does not already exist in the bug reports section. A bug might have been considered "fixed", and then moved, but if you are able to recreate the bug again after this patch, please just post a new bug report on it.

Crap head somehow i can pull myself to say you are really an amazing person.

Just kidding you really are an amazing person xD... -snip- you aleready fixed that
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 09:11:17 PM by D3AD_S1L3NT »
Bananananannanananana

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal