Author Topic: OCRP1.5 Exploiting Issues  (Read 3345 times)

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
OCRP1.5 Exploiting Issues
« on: August 30, 2012, 11:43:51 AM »
So lately, theres been a lot of trouble with this "trading" exploit. People using a console command to trade items that they don't even have.

The issue falls long back to the original developers, who never really got around to adding some simple checks onto their code to prevent people from trading items they do not have. Thanks to Shriio, the issue has now been located, and solved.

A lot of people have used the exploit, as well as an admin. They have (most likely), all been punished with a permanent ban. A few decided to make dumb appeals saying its our fault for having shitty developers. Its not. Its your responsibility if you exploited this, and you should have informed me or another developer about the issue.

The few of you who made those dumb appeals, you will stay banned. The rest that got banned for this, but thought all hope was now out, can make an appeal, and you will have your account reset.

This announcement is more like a message to those of you who might still have exploited, but have not been caught yet. I will be go over the 20 pages of accounts over the next few days, and banning people who have exploited this. If you want to turn yourself in, please send me a PM on the forums. Anyone banned for this exploit, AFTER this post, will not have the chance to appeal it and get reset. I've also added admin logging for those who tries to exploit again. Trying to exploit will end up in me adding you on Steam for a little chit chat. Try to avoid that, please?

The exploit does NOT work anymore, so please don't waste your, nor my time.

Thank you.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: OCRP1.5 Exploiting Issues
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2012, 01:49:34 PM »
Well said. May this finally solve all them issues and have a fair game again.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline ???????£??Rose Nocturna???

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2012, 02:53:55 PM »
Wow... That's just... Bad, but thank you Crap-Head for fixing this issue.

Offline Replayaz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2012, 04:09:30 PM »
It's pretty fucked up that an admin used exploits... :s
Good to hear that the exploit is fixed though. :)
« Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 04:15:57 PM by Replayaz »

Offline L283023

• Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2012, 01:26:54 AM »
So I see you still haven't patched the respawn exploit.  :-\

Offline @Mmmaaattt94

• Britfag #1
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2012, 06:09:02 AM »
What exploit is that? Please message it to me in a PM or send it to Crap-head.

Offline L283023

• Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2012, 06:28:42 AM »
Hmm...
I'm pretty sure the PM got sent to you and him, but no messages show up under 'Sent Items'.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2012, 08:12:01 AM »
So I see you still haven't patched the respawn exploit.  :-\

Already solved this in OCRP2. Anyone using it just once, will receive a month ban.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Psycho29388

• Maximum Autism
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2012, 09:39:12 PM »
Glad I had no clue about this, otherwise I would have probably used it.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal