Author Topic: [4/14/2012] Orange Cosmos RP 1.5 Update #11  (Read 5717 times)

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[4/14/2012] Orange Cosmos RP 1.5 Update #11
« on: April 14, 2012, 04:58:44 AM »

Orange Cosmos RP 1.5 Update #11

• Fixed not getting the millionaire award when depositing money and having over 1 million with that deposit.
  • Added a "craftable" joint (i know its dumb to craft, but thats the only current way). Can be smoked and makes you emit the smoke effect from your "face". Also plays a little sound.
  • Mayor and chief can now demote bus drivers.
  • Added bus stops around evocity_v2d. Shows bus stop name on the bus stop.
  • You can now press E on the bus stop to buy bus tickets. They cost $70 when bought from the bus stops.
  • /request now shows up in chat as well.
  • /bus shows to all bus drivers. Used to call bus drivers to x bus stop in case they got nothing better to do (follow a route).
  • When a player earns an award, it now shows as a hint that he earned it, and how much the reward was.
  • Made a bar below the scoreboard for bus drivers. Buttons are also displayn on it. Click the button, and it will print "Next Stop: The text from the button".
  • Made it show how many spawned players there are, out of the total on the scoreboard. X/35. Will also help people realize when they should earn the social award.
  • Fixed lottery NPC not being there 90% of the time (being removed randomly).
  • Everybody can now sign items. Press F2 when looking at an item to sign it.
  • Fixed the ATV not being able to be sprayed. It now has no display (like a few other cars). This is due to it having 2 models.
  • Fixed the cavalcades hydraulics not working.
  • You can no longer equip the fishing rod if you do not have at least level 1 fishing.
  • Money blocks and suit cases are now no collided with players. No need to be afraid of getting a money block to the face.
  • Fixed the suit cases that the mayor could buy/spawn from his F1 menu costing 120 dollars, but only having 100 dollars inside of it. Its 120 dollars all over now.
  • Merged all of the car upgrades into one NPC. That includes: Hydrolics, Nitro, Armor, Gas Upgrade, Underglow and Horns. Respray is now an NPC for itself without hydrolics. Its still in the same location as before.
  • SAs can no longer move around on NPCs.
  • Added a new NPC to the BP selling food.
  • Added a food system, along with 6 new food items.
    • Banana (5-10 Health Gain)
    • Noodles (7-15 Health Gain)
    • Water Melon (7-15 Health Gain)
    • Banana Bunch (10-20 Health Gain)
    • Orange (5-10 Health Gain)
    • Peach (5-10 Health Gain)
  • You cannot eat food when theres 2 or more paramedics and when you are at full health. Theres also a 40 seconds delay for eating any kind of food.
  • Added a /towtruck command to call for a towtruck. Tow truck drivers are allowed to communicate with this as well.
  • Tow truck drivers can no longer see /radio calls.
  • Evo City is now split into areas (each area has its own name). ~ Credits to Hunts for his area system.
  • Added a new car upgrade, the advanced car alarm. When a car with the advanced car alarm is being lockpicked, it reports the cars location and the cars name to all police officers via special police hints (uses the alart picture instead of the orange). It also players a sound for police officers so that they are aware of the hint.
  • House Alarm hints now also uses the alert picture instead of the orange.
  • Added PVTMS system and menu to FSA (admins will know what this is. Used on HRP as well.). ~ Credits to Tomasas.
  • Added a new country radio station that was requested by WakeboarderCWB. Its 107.5 Country Nation. Find it on your radio.
  • Fixed only paying tax charge for one of the items you bought. If you bought 2 items for 22 dollars each (20 dollars is default, the 2 extra is tax charge), you would only pay 42 instead of the actual price which should have been 44.
  • Removed taxes from shrooms and weed.
  • Fixed an annoying error showing up in the server console when an admin was teleporting.
  • Added a prop locking system. Press F3 on a prop to lock a prop. Cannot be picked up by you, but can be by others (can still be priced and all, you just cant pick it up). Press F3 while aiming at the prop again to unlock it.
  • Fixed an exploit (no need to explain what this is about).
  • Modified the crafting menu. Makes it cleaner, shows entire description now, as well as no more issues with the receipt being out of the menu, or glitchy.
  • Removed the current disguise system and completely remade it. Not going to explain how the new one works, the admins knows it. Also, ratting an admin out in disguise will get you 2 weeks ban from now on.
  • Fixed the nitro for the shubert.
  • Fixed the owner party award not showing the correct picture if earned in the menu.

Admins can see the admin section on what the new disguise system comes with
Admins can see the admin section on how to use PVTMS
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 06:39:29 PM by Crap-Head »
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Swoots

• pounding horse pussy since 1847
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [4/14/2012] Orange Cosmos RP 1.5 Update #11
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2012, 07:31:39 AM »
Great update, and thanks for the prop lock tool.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 06:21:14 AM by Crap-Head »

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2012, 07:54:19 AM »
Nice update. Quite large, actually. I'll head on right now to check it all out, and thanks for the country station! Now I can actually turn on radios in OCRP and turn off Pandora.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 06:21:09 AM by Crap-Head »

Offline putin

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2012, 12:20:40 PM »
I hope my Q menu isn't accidently still, but beside that...good update!
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 06:21:03 AM by Crap-Head »

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2012, 12:28:23 PM »
I hope my Q menu isn't accidently still, but beside that...good update!

It probably is. Leave your org to solve the issue.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 06:20:59 AM by Crap-Head »
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2012, 01:13:22 PM »
Have you removed green beans due to the new food system?
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 06:20:51 AM by Crap-Head »

Offline putin

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2012, 01:34:37 PM »
Crap-Head i'm not in a org, accually i'll make sure.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 06:20:45 AM by Crap-Head »

Offline Inv??Gir

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2012, 01:45:08 PM »
The fishing rod has a bug

i dont have fishing skills and i can still equip it + if i do its invisible to other people...
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 06:20:41 AM by Crap-Head »

Offline ???????£??Rose Nocturna???

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2012, 02:18:41 PM »
Kewl stuff.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 06:20:36 AM by Crap-Head »

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2012, 03:08:46 PM »
that food system is like the one from dark rp

i'm not trolling, great update whatever, just pointing out its the same sort of thing + 2 paramedics / any cooks on whatever
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 06:20:32 AM by Crap-Head »

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2012, 06:19:22 PM »
Quite a long list of updates. Good work my friend. ;)

PS: Don't listen to obvious trolls ^.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 06:20:26 AM by Crap-Head »
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2012, 06:41:36 PM »
that food system is like the one from dark rp

i'm not trolling, great update whatever, just pointing out its the same sort of thing + 2 paramedics / any cooks on whatever

Im not sure how else I should do it. Got any ideas?
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 06:20:19 AM by Crap-Head »

Offline Big Belits

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2012, 06:44:21 PM »
Thanks for fixing my 2 cars Crap :D they work much better with nitro and hydrolics

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2012, 11:21:40 PM »
you should make tax % rather than adding the value of the tax to everything, not really a tax...
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 05:10:14 AM by smt »

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2012, 05:01:44 AM »
  • Added a "craftable" joint (i know its dumb to craft, but thats the only current way). Can be smoked and makes you emit the smoke effect from your "face". Also plays a little sound.

What happened to my smokable tampon bitch lol. Anyway, I can just use this joint as my tampon to smoke on OCRP. Go make me tampons to smoke.

Other than that, good job on the update.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal