Author Topic: [2/20/2012] Orange Cosmos RP 1.5 Update #8  (Read 8279 times)

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[2/20/2012] Orange Cosmos RP 1.5 Update #8
« on: February 20, 2012, 03:41:46 PM »

Orange Cosmos RP 1.5 Update #8

General Changes
  • The HL2RP Leader rank now gives you SA (Goes out to Raiden).
  • Both Z and TAB (scoreboard button) activates the mouse input on your screen (preparing for the phone to be enabled again).
  • Added bullet penetration. You can now shoot threw some of the "thiner" walls and it will shoot trough the wall ~ Credits to Hunts.
  • Fixed the romero having a gas tank as the ATV. It has a gas tank as the corvette now.
  • Newspapers are now sold at the BP Connect. They cost 120, and when you press use on it, a menu opens and when you close it, the item will be gone and you will buy a new newspaper if you want to read it again.
  • Bus drivers can now tune in on the radio while driving their bus
  • Bus drivers and tow truck drivers can no longer lock/unlock city owned properties
  • Bus drivers and tow truck drivers can no longer lock/unlock government owned properties
  • Added a Buggatti Veyron. Its a very classy car and costs $1.850.000. I know the menu says 85 MPH, but it goes 115 MPH. Will solve in next update.
  • Rolls Royce now costs $1.850.000
  • Removed the messaged in the top displaying the ips for the ocrp servers (we only have v2d now)
  • Fixed issue where DJs could keep getting DJ radios.
  • Any item that requires metal item now requires a heat source to be crafted (that is almost all items). Explosives still requires it eventho it doesn't use the item, metal.

Playtime Changes
  • Fixed issue where it said 10 days when you had between 560 and 600 minutes of playtime.
  • When it hits 7 days, it will say 1 week.
  • Added support for 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks and 4 weeks of playtime on the HUD
  • Added a system to remove some limits from gold members and give 50% off for VIPs. Below this is the new limits
  • Police officer is now free to join for gold members, 12 hours for vips and 1 day for regular members.
  • Chief is now free to join for gold members, 12 hours for vips and 1 day for regular members. Promotion is still required.
  • Bus driver is now free to join for gold members, 12 hours for vips and 1 day for regular members.
  • SWAT and mayor is 2 days for everybody.
  • Medic is now free to join for gold members, 30 minutes for vips and 1 hour for regular members.
  • Firefighter is now free to join for gold members, 30 minutes for vips and 1 hour for regular members.
  • Tow truck driver is now free to join for gold members, 6 hours for vips and 12 hours for regular members.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 05:08:14 PM by Nicknero1405 »
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline S?cojnr

• #1 CHAV
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [2/20/2012] Orange Cosmos RP 1.5 Update #8
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 03:59:03 PM »
Very nice update Crap Head. Glad all the times work good now too.

Offline OhDeaR

• Touch my goat balls teehee
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2012, 04:21:15 PM »
pic on the bugatti? :>

Offline ???????£??Rose Nocturna???

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2012, 04:33:48 PM »
Yay!  Cant wait for the phones :D

Offline Technical Abbreviations

• Acolyte Of The Carp God Baby
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2012, 04:37:09 PM »
Now craphead, set your playtime back to 0 so youll have to grind up for weeks like everyone else, just so you can go swat and do a proper raid.
Come on craphead, lets do it...
Spoiler for :D:
\\r\\nWe live in the explosion of a bomb that has not yet finished exploding. You and everything you love are debris. Have a good day ^_^\\\'\\\'\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: Who is talking?\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: They sound hot\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: The background\\r\\nDegtyarev: They are 11 :l

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2012, 04:41:49 PM »
Knew I should have saved up! >.<
Good update though. Like Ahri, I can't wait for the new phone system. I hope it's as good as the one I used on a Perp server. Dat shit was awsome! :D
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2012, 04:49:39 PM »
Now craphead, set your playtime back to 0 so youll have to grind up for weeks like everyone else, just so you can go swat and do a proper raid.

To inform you, I already reset mysel to 2 hours when coding the system for gold members to have free jobs. I'm on 7 hours now from dev server and the live server.

And if I want to change it back to 2 days, well then I will do that. I never go swat nor mayor seeing as I'm either busy coding updates for all of you guys on OCRP, or I administrate the server or having a life.

Anything else you want to dig up now that you are shitposting in another update thread?
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2012, 04:59:12 PM »
Anything else you want to dig up now that you are shitposting in another update thread?
The whole waiting thing kinda sucks because I myself been playing for obviously 2 days straight, it really, really killed my mood in playing OCRP. It was getting boring, but I came because of all of you guys, and now this shit fucks me up even more, I'm trapped in a corner and I don't give a shit.

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2012, 05:01:39 PM »

To inform you, I already reset mysel to 2 hours when coding the system for gold members to have free jobs. I'm on 7 hours now from dev server and the live server.

And if I want to change it back to 2 days, well then I will do that. I never go swat nor mayor seeing as I'm either busy coding updates for all of you guys on OCRP, or I administrate the server or having a life.

Its not shitposting, Im trying to get you to understand why almost the entire OCRP community hates the incredibly long playtime for swat. Reducing playtime for golds and vips for the rest of the jobs, yes, good. But swat and mayor? Were still talking weeks before any raiding by police can occur, because there is no mayor, and no chief. Why do you continue to set it up so that all the police can do are yell at you to stop growing weed next to windows? It failed badly on semi-serious OCRP, what makes you think it will succeed here? Its still promoting crimeRP over any other kind of RP. If you continue for force idea this then OCRP will become nothing more than darkRP with cars.
\\r\\nWe live in the explosion of a bomb that has not yet finished exploding. You and everything you love are debris. Have a good day ^_^\\\'\\\'\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: Who is talking?\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: They sound hot\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: The background\\r\\nDegtyarev: They are 11 :l

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2012, 05:10:07 PM »
Fuck yeah, very nice update.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline autism

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Full Economy [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH [GMR2 Award] City Circuit Record
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2012, 05:11:04 PM »
fucking bugatti veyron. Don't want to buy because i'll be left with 500k. But then again I do want to show off. Fml.
02/19/12 10:34:40 Nicknero1405 was killed by Nicknero1405 with a Nicknero1405

Offline Jeff2307

•    
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2012, 05:14:53 PM »
Any way to change Z and tab button getting cursor on?
Maybe we could set the key ourselves or tab only?
Because for us azerty users it's extremely annoying since we can't use z to walk...

Great work on all the rest though!

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2012, 05:26:42 PM »

Its not shitposting, Im trying to get you to understand why almost the entire OCRP community hates the incredibly long playtime for swat. Reducing playtime for golds and vips for the rest of the jobs, yes, good. But swat and mayor? Were still talking weeks before any raiding by police can occur, because there is no mayor, and no chief. Why do you continue to set it up so that all the police can do are yell at you to stop growing weed next to windows? It failed badly on semi-serious OCRP, what makes you think it will succeed here? Its still promoting crimeRP over any other kind of RP. If you continue for force idea this then OCRP will become nothing more than darkRP with cars.

Right after the update was out, we had a mayor. There's around 5 people already that already have 2 days.

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2012, 05:46:29 PM »

Right after the update was out, we had a mayor. There's around 5 people already that already have 2 days.
Ok so for any real raids to be done, most of them have to be on, simultaneously, and in gov positions
Mayor to create chief, chief to create swats(1-2) so that a raid has a fighting chance, who usually die when raiding a building anyways because they are disappointingly underpowered (but lets not go into that)
No police raids -> No weapon/ammo loss for criminals -> no need for shops -> no passive RP
What is your reasoning for 2 days anyways? No time for police but 2 days for swat/mayor? For swat, you need a mayor and a police chief, and that police chief needs to specify one person. Chances of the chief promoting a minge, low. Setting both to 1 day minimum, acceptable time, and almost 0 chance for minges to get swat. Swat is not godmode compared to the typical officer, in fact, they die just as easily, except they have an automatic weapon. Only slightly (very slightly) abusive, and can easily be demoted within seconds.
Overall chance of abusing swat, incredibly low. And to add on to that, by the time a person gets 2 days play time, they would have access to a police pistol/infinite ammo, and access to a dozen m16s and thousands of rounds. Being a civilian is infinitely more abusive then have access to being a swat officer.

Mayor. What can he do. Select bad choices for using the city money and set high taxes. Good mayor do that anyways.

Neither of these jobs were abused before this playtime patch, in fact, both these positions were rarely filled. All this patch does is promote bad RP such as constant crimeRP (Growing weed). So what is your reasoning for making them very tedious to get access to?
As it stands, HRP, the darkRP mod, is much more serious than OCRP. Very little, next to zero, rdm occurs, there are normally plenty of shops, services, and fishing. Granted HRP is a tad too passive for my taste...

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2012, 06:08:01 PM »
Main reason to put that time limit on is to get everybody to actually play OCRP to gain a nice job like swat or mayor. When did I say it was to limit abuse? That was for the police officers. This is to get everybody to have another goal in OCRP, gain access to these two jobs that IMO is the two best jobs, also the two ones that got a good paycheck.

You need to gain something new. This is not something you can buy with your millions of money gained over the years. That is a good reason IMO. Everything in OCRP evolves around money. This time, I've added something new that doesn't evolve about money.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal