Author Topic: Alyssa Richard's Authorization Application  (Read 1296 times)

Offline Hazardous Spyro

• View Profile
    • Awards
Alyssa Richard's Authorization Application
« on: December 18, 2011, 09:04:18 PM »
Player Section

Steam Name: H@Z@RD Spyro
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): 2 Years
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: 1 Year I guess

Character Section

Authorization(s):
*I don't know if I need an auth for this* An imaginary version of Dan Richard

Name: Alyssa Richard
Affiliation: None

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
Alyssa Richard sat alone in the darkness of the Roadside Shop,thinking about her dead brother..She later gets frustrated missing him,then takes a nap.After atleast 2 Hours,she felt a nudge,noticing her dead Brother Dan.She seems surprised,yet from another person's view it looks like she was making a fool of herself.In reality,he was hugging air,rather then the Imaginary Dan Richard.Each time she feels lonely and keeps thinking about him,Dan's Imaginary image comes out of nowhere as Alyssa blinks her eyes,talking about what ever she thinks about.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
(IC Perks)Imaginary Dan could give her ideas in an emergency,etc,and when she's lonely or sad,Imaginary Dan could lift her spirit.
(OOC Perks)I guess it increases RP,I don't have to feel lonely just sitting in a corner as my character,and I guess it doesn't make it boring.

Defects
(IC Reasons)It might affect Alyssa's reputation,and will make a fool of herself.
(OOC Reasons) I guess none,except if a guy who volunteers to be the imaginary Dan is offline.

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
Not making me feel bored,or lonely,and increase RP.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
I don't think so.

Which server does this apply for?
Outlands

Extra Notes (optional):
I don't know if this requires an auth,and once I find someone who would like to be the imaginary Dan Richard,I'll start using this abilitie *If auth gets accepted or does not need auth*

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Alyssa Richard's Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2011, 04:17:56 AM »
You don't need authorisation to roleplay interacting with an imaginary person. All you need to do is roleplay it, no authorisations required.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal