Author Topic: Ilek'Omav's Authorization Application  (Read 1532 times)

Offline Sexy Frog

• "Fire alone can save our clan..."
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ilek'Omav's Authorization Application
« on: December 04, 2011, 04:55:47 AM »
Player Section

Steam Name: =ExG= Sexy Frog
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): I've been roleplaying since the 7th grade, im in 9th now.
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: Since my 8th grade year.

Character Section

Authorization(s):
Vortigaunt Slave (Conscript)

Name: Ilek'Omav
Affiliation: Combine

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
The Xenian day had been long and dull; Ilek’Omav had been assisting his kin in gathering sustenance to feed themselves along with the young. A gentle breeze rolled by signaling an invitation for the Vortigaunt foraging party to head back to their village and share their bountiful catch with the rest of the kin, they strolled back calmly but ever alert for impending dangers of antlion attacks and such. As they neared the village, the fungal growths flattening under their hooves the village young playfully made their way to the party making cheerful sounds that Vortigaunts make when ecstatic, one of the young being Ilek’Omav’s  daughter Deliel’Senhar. She approached her father daintily, a group of her kin behind her and called to Ilek’Omav cheerfully in their native language of Vortigese, “Doreki, Ilek’Omav den gong de gop darr!” To which Ilek’Omav let out a chuckle and greeted his daughter with love. Later that day, the village rejoiced as the foraging party had been particularly successful in bringing in food and they also celebrated the birth of one of the village female’s new child, whom was said to be a fine specimen and would master the power of vortessence brilliantly when his time to learn would arrive. All the Vortigaunts in the village danced gleefully in celebration, some chose to feast rather than dance but they participated either way. After a few moments in the celebration, Ilek’Omav departed to his hut for a moment as he felt something was a bit off, little did he know it was to become a night he’d never forget!
Little Deliel made her way home to look for her father who had left rather early for a reason unknown to find him upon the floor, meditating however looking rather troubled. “Ilek’Omav, den den okep diok?” Ilek’Omav opened his wide red eye and looked the Deliel’Senhar troubled and opened his mouth to say something but before a word was even uttered, Ilek’Omav felt as through his stomach turned upside down when a large black dot popped in the horizon and made the sound louder than anything he had heard before as the sky ripped asunder and flashed brightly, bathing everything in seemingly perpetual blinding light. Deliel’Senhar squeaked with fear as she clopped hurriedly to the safety of Ilek’Omav and he held her in a vain attempt to shield her. From the little he saw, there were things being uprooted and sucked into the rift, then came the shrieks of the village as they too began to be swept off the ground and captured by the light rift. Soon, the suction grew to a point where everything was being taken even Ilek’Omav and his daughter themselves as they were lifted off the ground. Deliel’Senhar squealed in fright and Ilek’Omav joined in at they were lifted to the sky carelessly. Then Xen was gone, and all was blank.
Ilek’Omav awoke to the sounds of gulls, heavy winds and crashing waves. His eyes slowly opened and he lifted his head puzzled as to where he was. Suddenly the memories of what happened dawned on him as his scrambled up and searched about wildly for Deliel’Senhar, only seeing the vast blue ocean on one side and unknown land on the other. He walked along the shore for a bit, in desperate search of his daughter to find her limp, half buried in the sand. He rushed to her side, dropping to his knees in horror, scooping his child in his arms and hung his head, was she dead? As he began to loose all hope, Deliel’Senhar gasped into liveliness, coughing and sputtering water and sand. Ilek’Omav’s face brightened, glad that his daughter was, for the most part, unharmed. They spent what seemed like years to them in hiding within the dense foliage of their environment, feeding primarily on the aquatic animals in the ocean and quickly found they were not alone there. Months passed and they discovered there was another species that walked up right just as they did but looked much different and were sentient. They did their best to avoid contact with these creatures and overheard some of what they spoke due to close calls, almost being detected when not paying attention while foraging or Deliel’Senhar straying too far. After weeks of hiding from the creatures, Ilek’Omav grew curious and decided he would try and study them a bit if he could. For several more months they stayed hidden, Ilek’Omav now studying the ways of the creature’s culture and tongue, even picking up on a bit of it himself. Ilek’Omav dubbed the creatures the name ‘Segoli’ as he did not know their true name were humans. Ilek’Omav was temped many times to reveal the existence of himself and his daughter to the Segoli’s as he felt it would benefit his and his daughters survival but always talked himself out of it, convinced it was a terrible idea. Then one day, their unannounced coexistence with the Segoli’s ended as quickly as it came…
The day had been particularly cooler than all the others, the airs tang of salt hung thick and bothered Ilek’Omav slightly but he dealt with it. He heard loud discharges in the distance and shrieks of Segoli’s, he instinctively picked up Deliel’Senhar and kept her close in case things became too dangerous and went in for exploration. What he found was total chaos, Segoli’s darted in all directions, their buildings on fire and many dead on the paths. Several creatures who seemed to have the figure of a Segoli but covered in armor, with strange masks, and large instruments that shot projectiles marched about, killing Segoli’s! Ilek’Omav looked on in horrific shock, covering Deliel’Senhar’s eyes. As Ilek’Omav looked on, a squad of armored Segoli’s noticed him looking on and charged after him. He was not prepared for a struggle and made a dash back to the ocean. As he ran, he tripped on a mangrove knee jutting from the ground and dropped Deliel’Senhar, she tumbled and cried out in fear as she was held at gunpoint by one of the armored Segoli’s. When Ilek’Omav recovered and saw the scene, anger boiled inside him. How dare this Segoli threaten his own flesh and blood! He channeled all his rage and anger into a large brightly shinning ball of electricity and placed both claws together, firing a concentrated blast of Vortessence at the Segoli. The Segoli fell over, its armor charred and a radio message emitted from its suit. But with the death of one, dozens swarmed the scene. They aimed their weapons menacingly at him and his daughter, whom was now in his arms again and he placed her down, raising his hands to the sky in surrender, signaling for his daughter to do the same. One Segoli approached and butted Ilek’Omav to the ground with the end of its weapon, to which Deliel’Senhar did not take lightly and bit the Segoli’s leg in vein defense of her father. The Segoli looked down malevolently and aimed for her. Ilek’Omav could only watch in agony as her blood sprayed on the sand and she collapsed to the floor. He looked up, his eyes burning with unfathomable rage, he began to rise but was butted again and he fell unconscious.
He awoke yet again, he could not tell where he was only that he was in motion. It was dark, cold and smelled like the musk of machinery. He tried to use his Vortessence to break free but he could not concentrate enough, it was odd, he was always able to use Vortessence. As he looked down slightly from the little wiggle room he has he could make out a waist belt and wrist bands on himself, he was now a prisoner….a slave to the Union…

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
+ Sharpen my City passive RP ability
+ RP from a point of view other than citizen and CP
+ Can understand english to a degree
+ Can speak english sort of

Defects
- Can be beaten if a mistake if made or talks
- Not the best english speaker
- Chained up most of the time
- Tool of the Union
- Easily disposable

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
I plan to introduce a more passive roleplay segment into the daily routines of the CCA units so they may deploy Ilek'Omav and use him for cleaning the Nexus and around the city. If I talk or mess up, I will be beaten or yelled at and can even be executed depending on the severaity of my screw up. This charcter is a tool of the Univeral Union and nothing more, therefore he is treated like worse than garbage.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
No.

Which server does this apply for?
City

Extra Notes (optional):
I currently have a free vort in outlands, a OTA unit, and a 01 CCA unit and can provide several people to confirm roleplay skills if that is an issue. I have learned much since my experiance with my last vort slave Renar'Kek and am willing to give it another shot and WILL do better.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 05:50:58 PM by =ExG= Sexy Frog »

>No matter what happens, no matter how old I get.
>I'll never forget...
>Fats Mcgee. And his Retard Three.

Offline ??. McBullet

• The African Oldfag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ilek'Omav's Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2011, 09:13:42 PM »
Accepted upon a language/RP skills ability test, preferably from YankeeSamurai.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal