Author Topic: Kal'Lak'Suke's Authorization Application  (Read 1520 times)

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
Kal'Lak'Suke's Authorization Application
« on: November 20, 2011, 08:14:14 PM »
Player Section

Steam Name: Soap-US Marinws FTQ
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): 3 yrs
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: 1 year

Character Section

Authorization(s):
Be able to have  a conscript,or know better as a Vortigaunt slave.

Name: Kal'Lak'Suke
Affiliation: Combine

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
Kal'Lak'Suke sat quietly in an advanced train, for he has never been in or heard of. He was in a dark room, full of tall threatening figures that were equipped strange, but powerful thing that appeared to be a stick. When fired, it made an ominous sound,  that  was louder he heard anything before, it would bellow as if someone was yelling. Kal, stood many feet away from the strange men, frightened by them, and how they acted. He was chained against to the wall, but there was something else weird, the  men forced a large metallic object on him, it beeped if he disobeyed orders, or anything that appears uncivil at all. They mocked him as he stood in the corner, speaking in a language he never stood, or heard of. Kal, never expected this to happen. Many centuries ago, Kak was born onto his homeplanet. During this time, the home world in chaos the Vortigaunt race has been enslaved for eons.

One day, this all changed a new powerful race invaded the home world. Kal and the other kins were frightened and scared, they ran away, while some thought. The ones who thought, was quickly killed by powerful weapons, unknown to the Vortigaunts, or even to humans. This was the UU invasion of the Vortigaunt home world.Quickly, the Union took these weak creatures, and enslaved them, any who resisted this were killed, or sent to the Xen. A  home world of astoirds, and next to a nebula. Some of them were sent there. Meny, did not resist. Kal, one of those who did not resist, although he could not directly communicate to the new strange race, he knew what they wanted by them hand singles, or beatings. He was Imidietley enslaved, and was to be a slave for the UU until he is dead, or was killed trying to resist. One day, an anonymous creature that Kal knew,  persuaded to resist against the Union, and many did. This all happend during the portal storms. When some did escape, they went to a strange world.

The terrain went up and down, with strange tall things made out of a unknown materials. Kal never tried to escape, this saved his his life that their leader who tried to lead the escape was killed. The UU keep the Vortigaunts slaved. One day, the Union started to rush Vortigaunts put of the world. They won the 7 hr war, and cities beginto pop up. Sturctures could reach to clouds, or to the stars it appeared to Kal.. Months passed, Kal was chosen and  went to a strange train, that he was in the beginning. The train was in a huge structure, with many gray creatures, with powerful stick he has never seen before. Some were 2 feet long, or maybe longer! He was quickly forced a collar on him, it made beeps when he ran away, or disobeyed orders. The Vortigaunt was regular beating, and mocked. As Kal sat in the  Razor train, he waited for his fate. He was going somewhere he did not know, and was in a world he was never in..
                                    ..... Will Kal go back to his home world and be freed, or will he end up somewhere,and be beaten until his death?  He waits for his fate... As the razor train pulls into the train station into C-45

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
+More passive rp,
+improve my passive rp skill
+Anle to make some CCA. Units saddend by the beating of Kal

Defects
-Get beat regularly
-Treated Unfair
-Harder rp since Kal does know any English
-Less Intereacting with citizens

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
I plan to make my rp interesting, but yet challenging. I'll make it slow, not fast paced.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
Nope.avi

Which server does this apply for?
City

Extra Notes (optional):
If you wish to contact me, send me a pm on steam or forums. If I am denied, can you tell me how I can do better? Also, i did this app on my iPad.
Former Characters:
Jimmy Valtizno - Civil Protection memeber for six months. Highest rank achived: EpU in APEX. Cause of Death: Shot, for attempted suicide.
Konstatine Ivanov - Held in prison cell for Anti-Civil activity for several months. Unkown if he's dead or alive.

MIA Characters
Gregory 'Death' Nikitn- Last seen wondering acorss the Outlands, in a critical state.
Zoe Kriyake - Has not been heard in weeks. Possibly re-located to C-18

Alive Characters
Pavalo Anodov - Wondering C18, unsure

Offline raiden

• aussie legend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Kal'Lak'Suke's Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2011, 05:06:02 AM »
Accepted.

Ask for whitelist ingame.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal