Author Topic: 'Beans''s Authorization Application  (Read 1254 times)

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
'Beans''s Authorization Application
« on: July 08, 2012, 05:12:57 PM »
Player Section

Steam Name: bowser93
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): About 4 years.
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: 3 Years.

Character Section

Authorization(s):
A bayonet fitted for Bean's Mossberg 500 shotgun.

Name: 'Beans'
Affiliation: None

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
          Beans looked back and forth along the road, Mossberg in hand. Behind him his brother Beef was using the head of his hatchet to pry open the gas tank of the abandoned vehicle. As it snapped open, Beans trudged over and looked inside the car. Beef had a garden hose leading from his mouth, and was sucking through it, hoping to get a little gas- nothing came out.
          Beans slid into the passenger seat of the car, and snapped open the glove compartment. Naturally, he dug around, an old owner's manual, some old napkins, and some pre-war Romanian newspapers. In the back, a dull black bag caught Bean's eye. He jammed his arm into the back of the glove box, and ripped the bag from the confines of the compartment, old notes and a rodent skeleton fell into his lap, he merely brushed them off, and opened the bag.
          "Beefy, y'all won't believe what I just fuckin' found."
          Beef dropped the half coiled garden hose into their old muscle car, and jogged to Bean's side, and stuck his head into the car. "Well I'll be."
          Beans held a rather long bayonet in his lap, fitted for some sort of rifle. "I spose I bes' re-fit this sexy lil thang for the shotgun."
          The Wilsons had a knack for whatever had to do with firearms. //We have that apped\\ Without permission from Needles, Beans brought the  bayonet into the inn's basement, and began working. He took a strip of metal, and jammed it over the blade, until it hit the handle. He bent the excess metal sticking out of the side and bent it inwards. He then screwed the metal into the wooden handle of the bayonet. The top of the strip of metal was still straight, which was a good thing. Beans was no good at math, so using a pen's ink covered the end of the barrel of the shotgun. He then stamped the ink circle from the shotgun onto the top of the metal strip where it would fit over, leaving Beans with a template of where to cut.
          Beans heated up the end of the metal strip over fire, and began to cut the circle roughly, but to the best of the ability, having to reheat the metal every so often. After the a rough hole was cut, he jammed the bayonet over the Mossberg, excess peices of the metal strip fell on the ground, and the bayonet was done.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
A detachable bayonet for Beans' shotgun.

Defects
The bayonet may need re-fitting later on, and might weaken over time on the weapon.

It takes a few moments to attach and detach the bayonet.

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
Be better equipped for combat RP, mostly. It's also good for hunting RP, and everyday tasks in which I RP that may require a knife.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
Just Beans.

Which server does this apply for?
Outlands

Extra Notes (optional):

Modified for some spelling errors I saw.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 10:29:25 AM by Cpl. Tray [22nd AB E] »
Frolie [Tray is Krogan]: sup bra
Tray [Isn't Krogan]: not much panties

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: 'Beans''s Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2012, 02:34:31 AM »
I think by this stage you can be trusted to handle a bayonet fixed to your shotgun.

Accepted.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal