Author Topic: Rokus Relici's Authorization Application  (Read 1215 times)

Offline ReDrUm?´´?´°

• RedFag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Rokus Relici's Authorization Application
« on: April 29, 2012, 07:12:09 PM »
Player Section

Steam Name: ReDrUm
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): 6ish years.
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: Around a year or so.

Character Section

Authorization(s):
-The ability deceive better than most people.

Name: Rokus Relici
Affiliation: None

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
     Rokus was born to be a business man. 60 years ago his father, Dimitar Relici, began a small business called Relici Business Partners, or RBP for short. The business did nearly anything to make some money; however, the business specialized in one area. This area was crime. RBP sold many narcotics, weapons, pretty much anything that was hard to get a hold of, or illegal. The business prospered for a long time, and when Rokus turned 20, he took over as CEO.

Being the head of a company like this, Rokus had to learn to lie. He worked with cops often, always dodging the evidence thrown at him. He learned his first lesson in the deceptive arts when he first took over the company. "Who do you think you are fooling, boy!?" The officer screamed at Rokus. "I've been chasing you for too damned long to let you get off now."

"Officer, I swear, I didn't steal the guns! Even if I did, I would've moved them back to the warehouse by now!" Rokus screamed back. As the words left his mouth, he realized he made a huge mistake. The cop began laughing as he began shouting orders at the other officers around the room.

"Boys, get to the RBP warehouse, have a look at what's there. I have a feeling you'll find some guns." The officer said condescendingly. "As for you..." He said while looking over Rokus. He swiftly rose up his pistol, and smacked Rokus in the head with it, knocking him out instantly. Rokus was sentenced to 10 years in jail for stealing the guns, however, he was let out after two years due to some technicalities... and a lot of money.

Those two years spent in jail taught Rokus how to deceive people. It was necessary for survival, to get food, to get water, to get money. Rokus swore to himself that he'd never make the same mistake again. He taught himself to make up an entire alibi in a matter of seconds, how to keep his story straight no matter what. RBP dissolved shortly before the 7 hour war; however, Rokus' ability to lie did not. Years of being a business man had taught him to lie to do what had to be done, even in the face of death.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
-The ability to lie, and coerce better than most people.

Defects
-The Little Boy Who Cried Wold Syndrome- People may notice that Rokus lies often, and may not believe him at all, even when telling the truth.
-The ability may just not work on some people.

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
I plan to use it in order to further develop my character, avoid sticky situations, and coerce people into making deals. I think that this authorization would allow Rokus to truly become Rokus. He is supposed to be a shady man who lies, cheats, and steals in order to get by. Being able to deceive people is a huge part of him, being able to coerce and lie will make the character that much more complete.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
No.

Which server does this apply for?
City

Extra Notes (optional):
This character was used on another server, which is where the story came from. Everything stated (Minus the history of the RPB) actually happened (The part with the cop, and going to jail and learning to lie.) I wish to re-develop this character on this server as much as he was on the last.

**Edited to add better spacing in the back-story part.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 01:25:04 AM by Kom??Як »

C45.CCA.S4-OfC.280 | HEALTHY | Head of Section 4 Support
Rokus Relici | UNKNOWN | Standard P3 Criminal Scum
Kaylin Jacobs | HEALTHY | Accepted into the CWU

Offline Krisrules

• notice me senpai~~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Rokus Relici's Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2012, 08:36:28 PM »
You have a few spelling/grammar mistakes, but i'm not going to knock you down for that, what your asking for is within reason, and also it sounds fitting that there will always be one liar out there to better things for himself, be it in the city or the out-lands.

I'm not sure whether the situation on basic admins accepting authorizations is in use, but this was a quick and simple app to go over so im going to go ahead and accept it, I think I've made a good judgement call and doubt any other members of staff will see any problems with giving you this authorization, enjoy!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal