Author Topic: Ask Yak Anything  (Read 7392 times)

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ask Yak Anything
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2013, 10:29:48 AM »
All the relevant people are receiving warnings for their shitposting. Anyone else who thinks they wanna take a shot at breaking rules in this thread, do so under punishment of a minimum 24 hour ban.
excuse me this is an ama thread you are supposed to ask questions and it says nowhere in the rules that i cannot ask for the sexual preference of somebody
The I would have appreciated it if you stated that it was a serious question. We get so many people saying stupid things and often people make fun of or generally use sexuality to troll or insult.

I will remove your warning but just be mindful about how you state your questions in future. To me asking "are you homosexual" looks like trolling.
Just remember that it is in many admins and members minds to see some posts with a sexual context as generally offensive or trollish because people more often than not will use sexual preference as a way to troll or insult.

And from this post on I would like it all on topic.
Thank you.
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

Offline This is Red

• The best color in the world is  not red.
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2013, 12:02:54 PM »
'Ello mister how are you on this fine evenin'?

How much do you love hl2rp?

Are you a outlander, and if so, charcter list please?

How long have you had "Snoops"?

Can this caucasian ass join your super fancy hispanic club pretty please mister?

Any pets?

Alright I will expect my five thousand in the next twenty hours, deliver the payment to the usual spot or your friends lose their toes.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 12:06:07 PM by Red yes »
oh

Offline [LP]GMK-MRL

• The True Black Male
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2013, 12:20:04 PM »
All the relevant people are receiving warnings for their shitposting. Anyone else who thinks they wanna take a shot at breaking rules in this thread, do so under punishment of a minimum 24 hour ban.
excuse me this is an ama thread you are supposed to ask questions and it says nowhere in the rules that i cannot ask for the sexual preference of somebody
The I would have appreciated it if you stated that it was a serious question. We get so many people saying stupid things and often people make fun of or generally use sexuality to troll or insult.

I will remove your warning but just be mindful about how you state your questions in future. To me asking "are you homosexual" looks like trolling.
Just remember that it is in many admins and members minds to see some posts with a sexual context as generally offensive or trollish because people more often than not will use sexual preference as a way to troll or insult.

And from this post on I would like it all on topic.
Thank you.

Yea, but I asked a serious question.....it wasn't in any intent to joke...so can I have my warning removed please?

Offline Yak

• tupac is my life
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2013, 01:38:48 AM »
'Ello mister how are you on this fine evenin'?
Thinking of how I can develope my new character, a Filipino named Hulio Gensen / 'Droopy'.
How much do you love hl2rp?
A lot, I wish it was active in Australia again.
Are you a outlander, and if so, charcter list please?
I was thinking of joining the Outlands but my friends have warned me that it's dangerous and I have no shoulders to lean on apart from Keiji/'Fixer'. I probably will if I meet the right people or am given aid on 'Juice'.
How long have you had Snoops?
Two years, having a good run, the plots starting to thicken. He was originally just a character to go incognito on when shit went down and I didn't feel like being a part of it, but he's became my favourite character. Some things have gone differently than expected, but it makes the character more fun.
Can this caucasian ass join your super fancy hispanic club pretty please mister?
No white boys, puto.
can you get us beer pls and smokes
Any pets?
I have a dog who sits next to me while I RP, she brings her bed up and just looks at me.
Alright I will expect my five thousand in the next twenty hours, deliver the payment to the usual spot or your friends lose their toes.
I don't want no trouble, holmes.

Props for asking me questions I had to think about.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 02:09:01 AM by Yak?² »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal