Author Topic: Lucy Dickerson's Authorization Application  (Read 1467 times)

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Lucy Dickerson's Authorization Application
« on: January 06, 2012, 03:46:37 PM »
Player Section

Steam Name: darthslaker
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): 4-5 years
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: 4 years or so now.

Character Section

Authorization(s):
A knowledge of advanced mechanics, as such to a stage where I am able to know how to repair, fix, and put parts together in such of making a car, if I have the parts.

Name: Lucy Dickerson
Affiliation: Resistance

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
Lucy was born in Manchester, England. She lead a fairly simple birth, nothing unusual.

Through school, she never did well in many things, except half decently in IT, and excellent in engineering. She had a love of both cars, and planes. She was planning on being a plane engineer, so took up engineering at college. She passed it with flying colours, and ended up taking a job at a garage. After applying for RAF and failing at the interview phase, she got a job as mechanic, and liked it, after all, she did like cars.

She worked on it till she was 21, and then the portal storms started ocurring, where she got a promotion during the short time everybodys cars were breaking but society was still there, and then the 7 hour war occured. She was saved, but lost her boyfreind, him being in the military.

She progressed to city 18, where she ended up escaping, ending up at the city45 outlands somehow. She then ended up getting involved with civiwatch of the alliance, where she is now. She still remembers her job and everything about it, and would love to build some sort of car again.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
+ Ability to build cars.
+Knowledge on the mechanic aspect of engineering.

Defects
-Not very strong, and can't lift many car parts, so would need help.
-Only has basic tools being a spanner, some nuts and bolt's and such, so would need to find a welder etc to make the car if she finds parts.

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
A larger amount more of passive RP, and help people with little things as much as I can.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
No.

Which server does this apply for?
Outlands

Extra Notes (optional):
Hi.
what

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Lucy Dickerson's Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2012, 10:55:53 PM »
Did you have any method or place in mind where you could plausibly get car parts?
o7

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2012, 03:43:02 AM »
I will be searching for a long time and have been for a while, amd when it comes to it i will make another auth app to be able to start building, this is just for the knowledge as of current.
what

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2012, 03:53:02 PM »
All right, application accepted.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 04:17:16 AM by Kom??Як »
o7

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal