Author Topic: Demitri Sergeievich Khruschev's Authorization Application  (Read 2483 times)

Offline Storm

• Bluff
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Demitri Sergeievich Khruschev's Authorization Application
« on: January 05, 2012, 04:28:38 AM »
Player Section

Steam Name: Storm_Shield
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): 4-5 Years.
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: 2-3 Years.

Character Section

Authorization(s):
Outstanding Knowledge in Science Physics.
Dr. Kliener Skin.

Name: Demitri Sergeievich Khruschev
Affiliation: Resistance

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
Demitri Sergeievich Khruschev was born and raised by a mother and father in an underground science lab. His mother and father always were working on something no matter what. Demitri was like a distraction to his parents, always kept them away from their work. He still was cared for a such, He was still a happy child.

When he was ten he started to help around the lab, kinda young but he still did. He helped carry things, pour chemicals, and press big red buttons. He always smiled and helped, he loved it. As he watched and helped he started to learn science physics from his parents.

At the age of 15 he started to become a young scientist. He knew a lot about science now, he started to come up with great ideas, telling his parents it. Some of the ideas were amazing others weren't possible to do but he still thought of them. His parents thought he was ready to become a scientist with them, so they handed him a scientist lab coat.

It didn't fit of course, he was too young. At the age of 20 he started to build projects with his parents. They were amazing, always worked but took a long time to build. It was his dream to follow his parents.

At the age of 26 he woke up one day hearing a noise in the middle of the night. He rushed to his parents and shook his father awake. He got up and checked the monitors, There was several odd looking soldiers with weird looking weapons shooting at the door attempting to open it. Since they had a big steel door it would take a while.

They rushed and grabbed as many things as they could and opened the vent hatch. They pushed Demitri into the vent and locked it. "Go! Get out of here!" yelled his father. His father grabbed his pistol and tryed to lock down his facility, It was no use, they blew the door off the wall and headed down the stairs.

Demitri saw the men shoot his father everywhere in the body and his mother was killed by the chemicals that were shot and broke onto her. It burnt her skin open from the acid. Demitri had no time to cry, he rushed through the vents up to the surface. He heard loud thumping noises as he got higher up.

He looked out the vent and saw many dead citizens and a tall, massive creature that was shooting something that looked like plasma at citizens. He kicked the vent out and rushed for the next building. He found many dead bodies in that building, It nearly made him puke. He heard footsteps, and chatter coming from a radio just outside of the door.

That last things he heard and saw was "Stack, Prep, Inject!" and then the door was shot open and a flash bang rolled in. He then was knocked unconscious. Demitri was transferred to City 45 all the way from Mother Russia. He was now a citizen of his odd new city.

He awoke on a train, with a massive headache. He got off the train and noticed his clothes, and what he had was different. He was wearing a blue  City 45 jumpsuit and had a suitcase. He opened the suitcase and found another set of clothes.

He walked around seeing many citizens being beat, Odd police officers patrolling and a citizen in another clothing then him selling food. He stayed silent and didn't speak to any citizen. He saw a hard point called S6 and entered, he then wondered around finding some train tracks. They were electrical and if he made a wrong step he would be dead.

He slowly climbed down onto the side of the rail where there was no tracks. He began to walk and walk forever until he found a new place better then City 45. It took him about a couple hard, terrible hours of walking till he found it. He found a place called the Outlands, It was a dusty, smelling, terrible place but It looked kinda safe for some odd reason.

He wondered around for awhile finding a warehouse with two entrances. He searched through all of the boxes one by one finding nothing. In the corner of his eye he spotted something behind one of the shelves he had already checked. It seemed to be an old dirty ripped lab coat like he had but more terrible.

He walked over shook some of the dirt and dust off and put it on. He felt like he was at home, as a tear came down his face. He fixed his glasses and began to start setting up a safe house. He wanted his safe house to be like his home in Russia, a lab.

He heard footsteps as he saw someone, a male, with a leather jacket move by his soon to be lab. He walked into his lab and pointed his gun at Demitri's face and said "What are you doing in here?" Demitri raised an eye brow as he showed him the coat. The man picked Demitri up and patted him on the shoulder.

A strange man he was Demitri thought. He said that he was a scientist and was trying to make a lab. The man nodded and said "Sure, I'll help." The man said that he name was 'Grim'

Demitri didn't trust him so he kept quiet. Demitri soon told Grim his name and they began to become great friends. They soon finished the lab and got to work making projects like he did in his lab back home. Demitri has been in this new world for 20 years now and he has made it his new home, forever.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
Outstanding Knowledge in Science Physics.
Allowed to create items and such projects.
Very smart.
Can think of very genius ideas.
Thinks fast.

Defects
OTA will target me first over everyone because I'm a bigger target.
Gets carried away when talking or thinking about science.
Silent.
Not so friendly.
May be attacked by others for his charisma.
Moves slow because of his age.
Slight bad eyesight, glasses.
Not so great with weapons.

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
I plan to create great role-play for me and others, I wish to make my role-play better for me and others.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
No.

Which server does this apply for?
Outlands

Extra Notes (optional):
Thanks for reading.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 04:38:54 PM by Storm_Shield »

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Demitri Sergeievich Khruschev's Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2012, 06:55:33 AM »
Pending, I want some verdicts of your roleplaying abilities from other admins before I accept/deny.

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2012, 03:05:24 PM »
I've seen him Role-Play before on Outlands; I've got to admit, it was some pretty decent RPing skill. I'd have to say yes or +support or what ever I've got to do :L

edit:

Someone already has that model though :L Don't see why two people can't though :P
« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 03:09:39 PM by Bluff »

Offline Checkers

• Cats are cool stuff
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2012, 12:27:07 AM »
Even though I might get warned here I would love to support this. His rp is great and everything but the model is a no. Give him a CWU or CA model that might work.
I am ded not big surprise.

Offline Storm

• Bluff
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2012, 07:57:12 AM »
Even though I might get warned here I would love to support this. His rp is great and everything but the model is a no. Give him a CWU or CA model that might work.

Yep, I want some sort of model though but not some CWU or Citizen model.

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2012, 10:57:54 PM »
I don't have a problem with the model issue...

However, could you give a brief plausible explanation of how Khruschev might have obtained all his lab equipment?
o7

Offline Storm

• Bluff
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2012, 04:39:14 PM »
EDIT: Removed Able to create labs.

Offline Veran120

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2012, 09:00:29 AM »
From me, it's:
+Support

Good, wise roleplayer.

Edit:
Since no other opinions were posted, application is accepted.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 03:54:41 AM by Kom??Як »
HL2RP Characters
UU.C45.SeC.58466 | ALIVE | City 45 | "If you fail me, better for you if you commit suicide." | Theme: [Click]
Zoey 'Angel' Talke | ALIVE | City 45 | "Oh really?" | Theme: [Click]
Valerie 'Val' Anderson | ALIVE | Outlands | *grin* | Theme: [Click]

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal