Author Topic: Kin 'Rit' Jen's Authorization Application  (Read 1582 times)

Offline The Viper

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Kin 'Rit' Jen's Authorization Application
« on: December 17, 2011, 01:16:34 AM »
Player Section

Steam Name: (CG)The Viper
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): About four years
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: Two Years

Character Section

Authorization(s):
Vortigaunt for Outlands and City (This is my second try at acceptence for a vort application, it has been two weeks, therefor I can repost.)

Name: Kin 'Rit' Jen
Affiliation: Resistance

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
Kin, like most vortigaunts was born in his home planet Xen. He loved the freedom he had to go anywhere, and do anything. He was always noble, he could never tell a lie, yet never tried. From a young, adventurous vortigaunt youth, to a wise elder, he stuck with his notable qualaties. Even during the combine invasion, he held it together. Kin despised fighting but he would do what he could to stay alive. When he recieved word that he could escape to earth for a better place to hide, and help the humans so their fate would not relate to Xen's, he was hesitent, but because he was noble, he took the opertunity. He went through a portal, opened by fellow vortigaunts and went through. When he got to earth, he wad amazed. He had never seen anything like it. He ended up in the outlands after countless weeks in battle against the UU. When he retreated to the outlands, he met, an associated with many humans and fellow vorts in a rebelion act, he decided to join in. Ever since then, he has been in the outlands, hiding with rebels, and other vorts. After some time in the outlands, he realized that there were possibly more dangers then in the city battlefields. OTA constantly patroled the area, killing humans, and even his own kind right infront of his eyes. Then, he snapped. He became furious wreck, wishing death upon the combine, he still was noble and respectfull, yet deep down he just wanted to destroy the combine. He still has that same outlook to this very day. So his main mission is to help the human resistance, and crush the combines forces.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
More passive RP.
A switch from normal Citizen roleplay.
A cool RP interaction for other players.

Defects
Lack of citizen character use.
OTA attempting to hunt me.

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
I plan to adjust to a new form of roleplay, and learn it well. I will practice more passive RP, and make the game a bit more interesting for others I Rp with.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
No.

Which server does this apply for?
Both

Extra Notes (optional):
This is my second try at Vortigaunt Authorizations, My last one recieved a denile two weeks ago. I was told you can post it again for a second try after two weeks. If this is false, please disregard this, but if it is true, please judge it. Thank you.

37736: I resigned my position as SL, RP got bland, and I just don't have what it takes.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Kin 'Rit' Jen's Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2011, 03:17:03 PM »
I will put this on pending for other admins to evaluate this player on his roleplaying abilities and to give their verdict on here.

Offline Tyler

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2011, 03:32:36 AM »
I support Viper getting Vort'. He seems capable in the RP that I have observed over the past week.

UU.OTA-VANGUARD.6.94250 | Online (THETA.EOW)
C45.CCA.CLASSIFIED.326 | In Service (VOID-DvL.326)
C45.CCA.APEX-01.199 | In Service
Dr. Wolfgang Metzger | Dead | Shot after throwing a Breen bust at the SeC.

9:19 PM - Brandon: I'll donate more later, It's just my mother is a dumb face
9:19 PM - RoflWaffle - fuck off please: i'm an idiot for assuming things her

9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: Brandon
9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: have sex with m

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2011, 08:49:14 PM »
Accepted for Outlands, City vortigaunts require seperate application and free vorts need Raiden's authorisation.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal