Author Topic: Finally  (Read 4054 times)

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Finally
« on: December 17, 2011, 10:11:51 AM »
I finally got my driver's license today, easiest test I have ever taken. Now just to get a job and all that shit you know.

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Finally
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2011, 10:29:06 AM »
Now just to get robbed by the insurance companies. £5000 ($7749) quote for a small car for me.
I decided it was far too expensive so I did my CBT (Compulsary basic training) for a moped/scooter or bike of up to 125cc. Guess what the quote for insurance on a 125 was?  £450.
How do you go from a car costing 5 grand in insurance to that? Sure it's smaller slower and can do less damage but that's just fucked in insurance.

I honestly wish you all the fucking luck in the world in your LONG quest to find decent car insurance. I know i've given up on it untill i'm about 25 when the price goes down.

DISREGARD ALL THAT IF YOU ARE A RICH BASTARD ¬_¬
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2011, 10:31:42 AM »
Now just to get robbed by the insurance companies. £5000 ($7749) quote for a small car for me.
I decided it was far too expensive so I did my CBT (Compulsary basic training) for a moped/scooter or bike of up to 125cc. Guess what the quote for insurance on a 125 was?  £450.
How do you go from a car costing 5 grand in insurance to that? Sure it's smaller slower and can do less damage but that's just fucked in insurance.

I honestly wish you all the fucking luck in the world in your LONG quest to find decent car insurance. I know i've given up on it untill i'm about 25 when the price goes down.

Because They decided that your age is a high risk to crash+repairing a car is fucking expensive.
Why the hell would you drive a moped?
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2011, 10:32:08 AM »

Shame that english car insurance is over the roof. Im 15 now, so when im coming to drive, fucking hell i won't be able to afford it. No wonder im applying for the RAF/AAC, you get a free 'car'(being a plane/helictoper) If you pass pilot tests.
what

Offline Uubucks

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2011, 10:48:26 AM »
I fucking hate driving in the wind.  Kept pushing me into the brim.  I drive a light car, a 2008 Honda Fit, the roads around here are so crowded too, other than all the back-roads and country roads, we have 3 busy highways and an interstate.

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2011, 10:54:29 AM »
Actually it depends who he is getting insurance with, I was fathered in on my parents insurance and the rates are in the ranges of $500 to $1000. It depends who is on your plan, how long you have had the plan, and what provider you have.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2011, 11:05:47 AM »

DISREGARDED.

5% for single word posting.I am just mad cause poor.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 10:57:31 PM by Capt.Teh Penguin »

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2011, 12:06:22 PM »
Congrats on your license bro, have fun.

P.S Don't go crashin' and shit.

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2011, 06:51:56 PM »

Because They decided that your age is a high risk to crash+repairing a car is fucking expensive.
Why the hell would you drive a moped?
Even the government are going to be reviewing insurance prices because young people are getting priced off the roads (Also a lot of older drivers too). And the reason i'm getting a 2 wheeler is because the insurance, maintenance and fueling is FAR cheaper and it is the only way I am going to get my no claims up and prove to the money grubbing insurance companies, that I am capable of driving without hitting something.

Also the insurance price I got on my dads car was £2000 so still too expensive for what I need a vehicle for, which is mainly getting too and from college, getting my no claims and road experience up and just general traveling. Another reason is the sense of freedom you have with knowing you can go places without having to rely on others.
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

Offline Lone Legion

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2011, 12:45:57 PM »
Congratulations on your license.

Offline eXystis

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2011, 02:06:36 PM »
I've got a lifted 2006 Chevy Silverado, and I pay $1 a month for insurance. I'm pretty sure I make up for that in gas. I fill up $95 every week.
My dad's insurance is maxed out, that's why it's so low. We have 8 cars.. lol

"If you assume things, you're and idiot for assuming things."

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal