Author Topic: All Points Bulletin : Reloaded  (Read 3321 times)

Offline Noahnthevil

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
All Points Bulletin : Reloaded
« on: September 09, 2011, 07:03:20 PM »
So i have been playing this game for a while now. I recently had to uninstall it because it was acting weird. When i go to re install it from Gamersfirst it comes up with an error that says "A file with the same name already exists in that folder."  I have tried re-installing Gamersfirst like 7 times but to no avail. I have also tried uninstalling Pandoo Media Booster aswell seeing that many people on the forums have said that is what caused the problem. None of that work, im on the verge of throwing my monitor out the window thats how frustrated i am...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Canadian

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: All Points Bulletin : Reloaded
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2011, 09:12:16 PM »
I would check the folder you downloaded it in and check to see if it is there and i would delete the file so you know it can creat new folder.
You can view the progress of CGRP on our Trello HERE

Offline Noahnthevil

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2011, 09:21:51 PM »
Thats kinda the first thing i did. I cant find anything that has a name anywhere near APB or All Points Bulletin.

Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline ???????£??Rose Nocturna???

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2011, 02:57:41 PM »
So i have been playing this game for a while now. I recently had to uninstall it because it was acting weird. When i go to re install it from Gamersfirst it comes up with an error that says "A file with the same name already exists in that folder."  I have tried re-installing Gamersfirst like 7 times but to no avail. I have also tried uninstalling Pandoo Media Booster aswell seeing that many people on the forums have said that is what caused the problem. None of that work, im on the verge of throwing my monitor out the window thats how frustrated i am...

Having the same issue.

Offline Technical Abbreviations

• Acolyte Of The Carp God Baby
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2011, 09:46:58 PM »
Have you considered downloading a mirrored file instead of using what g1 gives?
Spoiler for :D:
\\r\\nWe live in the explosion of a bomb that has not yet finished exploding. You and everything you love are debris. Have a good day ^_^\\\'\\\'\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: Who is talking?\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: They sound hot\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: The background\\r\\nDegtyarev: They are 11 :l

Offline ???????£??Rose Nocturna???

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2011, 08:57:55 AM »
Have you considered downloading a mirrored file instead of using what g1 gives?

They dont have one for APB.  However, do a file search for APB, and you might find its installer, I did.  It was in a system folder hidden deep in my computer :|

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2011, 07:32:08 AM »

Manually delete the all points bulletin reloaded folder.

Offline El Sofa Fuerte

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2011, 01:45:01 PM »
Manually delete it and check your registry with regedit for anything pertaining to APB. Chances are something logged in the registry causing this.

Drake Osiris : Alive

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal