Author Topic: Cobalt RP gone?  (Read 11622 times)

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Cobalt RP gone?
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2011, 02:30:58 AM »
I will never allow my  masterpeice be embarrassed by a rp server where the rules are not strict (strict being serious RP) Maybe if CG gets a server where its rules are less lenient and things were serious like last summer.

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2011, 06:15:51 AM »
Cobalt was never going to happen with Albert leading it.

1st of all why the hate on albert?
2nd why can't nikolay do it?
3rd maybe add map for ocrp as said in post above?

1. No one likes Albert, he's a derp.

2. I'm not a coder, I just organized the product and handled the forums stuff with the assistance of Statua.

3. I agree.
Albert's cool, so leave him alone. And in all honesty, Lua isn't that hard to learn. It's one of the, probably the, easiest language out there.

« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2011, 07:30:26 AM »
Albert was such a noob...
 8)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNEBZlNsJRw" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNEBZlNsJRw</a>
"Are you the real OtIs?"
yes
Krypton: Holy shit its OtIs the guy from TTT who kept talking about communism

Offline Kaiser Wilhelm I ?DetroitRP

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2011, 07:40:56 AM »
Look, Colbat RP, to my admin and community experience, I feel would just lag out the ass. Too many resources would lag as hard as Mike Tyson bit that ear of of that guy. We should make a serious OCRP server then, BUT NO BEGING. I know my last post says no serious rp server, but I was thinking that it might be back again.

« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2011, 07:41:58 AM »
strait up rick

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNEBZlNsJRw" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNEBZlNsJRw</a>
"Are you the real OtIs?"
yes
Krypton: Holy shit its OtIs the guy from TTT who kept talking about communism

Offline Kaiser Wilhelm I ?DetroitRP

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2011, 07:44:39 AM »
strait up rick
Does that mean anything. Lol

Offline ???????£??Rose Nocturna???

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2011, 09:16:43 AM »
I would have to agree with statua on this one.  Maybe something like Open Aura can be used on that map, and make it very serious.  Not hard to do, I do believe there is already a "Real Life RP" for OA, but not entirely sure.  Just not OCRP.

Offline deXterous | KaB00M!

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2011, 11:02:49 AM »
Sooo, instead of dealing with a new server, we'll switch OCRP from Lite to Serious?  8)

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2011, 11:33:09 AM »
Sooo, instead of dealing with a new server, we'll switch OCRP from Lite to Serious?  8)
That would barely change anything... The lite rp'ers will stay play on it, ruining the seriousness.

Albert was such a noob...
 8)
OtIsâ?¢ is such a noob...
 8)

« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2011, 12:44:38 PM »

Offline ??. McBullet

• The African Oldfag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2011, 03:16:32 PM »
If we do get a serious server, I'd enjoy it a lot more. I would prefer to administrate a serious RP gamemode, like HL2RP.

« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2011, 04:53:44 PM »
why cant someone take over the gamemode coding?

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: i'm gay RP gone?
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2011, 08:05:51 PM »
Okay, i think Albert wasn't too good of an admin, didn't know what he was doin, and thought he ran this community.
But on the i'm gay Roleplay: I think it wont happen with Albert, he doesn't  know what he is doing and etc...
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 12:09:53 AM by CrazyNinja »

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2011, 09:07:39 PM »
Albert is incapable of both making the gamemode and managing it. Albert thought that CG was his own and decided to promote multiple people without my consent to SA(he was a admin) and himself. If you want to see a example of his "coding skills" take a look at organizations in HRP.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline Yimmy The Cat

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2011, 05:01:28 PM »
albert was not a very good admin, and never banned pepeole for leguit resons, so i dounbt he would make a good leader.
What starts off as a joke soon becomes a gamemode.

I envy you :'(  Did you furiously pull your cock off until your penis shot pure childrens tears?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal