Author Topic: Usernames  (Read 10027 times)

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Usernames
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2012, 01:30:30 PM »
My first username was U die370, which was my RS and Xbox Live account name, then I changed it to Master Shogun, after we ate at a Japanese place called Shogun express, and it had the history of the Shogun on the back, so I named my account, Master Shogun. After a while, when my mentor quite steam, I honored him by changing it to IamChairzor. Then I went on to name myself Renegade Awesome based on the short cartoon, but that was before i could properly write, so it came out as Awsome. Then now, Jack, came from a Zero Punctuation episode.

Spoiler for Hiden:
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5zXl93LXIE" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5zXl93LXIE</a>

Offline Vollcane

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2012, 05:40:34 PM »
Meh...
My name came from a Car that was named Volcane.
I stuck with it for a while then I added a L to make sure people don't get confused with the car. I
've really just used it since then. (I also did it for it was my StarCraft Account name for I forgot my last one and made a new one.)

Offline Lewis

• Hey Restart Outlands
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2012, 07:06:33 PM »
I was born and got called Lewis, and because I'm called Lewis, I called my CG account Lewis. I was too lazy to think up a creative account name and I'm still too lazy to do so, because I have other non-creative things to attend to.

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2012, 07:15:54 PM »
I was born and got called Lewis, and because I'm called Lewis, I called my CG account Lewis. I was too lazy to think up a creative account name and I'm still too lazy to do so, because I have other non-creative things to attend to.
Sewlis? Lewsis? I dunnu, I'm just spitballing here. Like OwenCobs. That's two parts of his real name. Do something like that?
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2012, 08:02:08 PM »
I played portal 1 and i wanted a new name. Thats the short version.. long version? Dunno. Cant remember how i came up with the spelling mistakes on purpose.

Offline Darthwill

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2012, 08:53:38 PM »
My name is William.
Really love star wars, and the sith.
Hence Darthwill was born.
Although my first online name for like a couple months, was lilwill, on runescape till I made a new account.
Feel free to add me on steam.

« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2012, 07:04:16 PM »
I came up with my when I was making an AIM account, I was a skater boy and one of the logos for world industries is Wetwilly, and he was my favorite so I made that my username, and never bothered to change it for any accounts in the future, even after I stopped skating.

Offline Nick?3

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2012, 08:14:08 AM »
One night, my father fucked my mother. My mother was probably screaming, "Cum in me baby!" and a'las... nine months later, this little mutant of a baby popped out. They named it Nick. 18 years later he began as UnclePaws on Steam, due to a Vietnam-esque love and he was joining the military. Well, now at 21 he named himself Graw, for no absolute reason and after witnessing hate, and hate, and hate. He decided to spice it up with some love. Nick, was 'reborn' and changed his name to Nick, and Nick32, and N1CK32 (Dead Space 2 Multi.) and then added a <3 at the end for da' love.

Semper Fi~

BOS: Marines, United States.
Name: Nick Lucci.
POST-ID: 298-31-0615.
Current Position/Rank: First-Lieutenant, Senior Airman and Aviation Officer, O-2/A.
M.O.S.: 7500's; Aviation and C.A.S. support. MV-22 A.S. "Osprey."
S.R.: Roughly three years; second T.O.D.
A.O.S.: Badghis, Afghanistan; Montri; Kuwait (Not D-P Yet)
Unit: VMM-264, 2nd MAW A.S. Division-C, Company F "Black Knights."
^

Offline Rictalspace

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2012, 10:09:19 AM »
Joined Xbox live 5-7 years ago, tried to get the same Sampsonite or something along those lines, all taken. I looked in the suggested name where Rictalspace lay, and I picked it out of luck. Used it ever since, deviating once or twice onto Rictal J. Caboose, Revanspace and Albert Wesker.

Check out my reviewing channel, I review Garry's Mod Servers
http://www.youtube.com/user/GmodServerReviews?feature=mhee

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2012, 12:55:16 PM »
My first ever username was Boss99. Boss cause i thought i was a leader and 99 cause having numbers in your name is cool and 99 is my favourite number.

After watching Spongebob where he said he was a drifter in the bar episode, i switched Drifter99.

I then played on starcraft as that. I met a guy named Fang-Black. I saw a few awesome names such as Infested_Toast and Infested_Toilet. It was a clan i joined so i named myself Infested_Fang.

I moved to steam and after awhile, i just cut the Fang so i was Infested. About two years ago, i decided infested was too childish. I saw a movie called Million Dollar Baby which was about a boxing girl. Her fight name was a Gaelic word for The Fighting One or something. I went to google translate and tried to find a good name. Using the words Imagine Anythig, i got Statua Aliquis from Latin. So i stuck with it for a bit and dropped the Aliquis to make it shorter after some time so now its Statua.

Offline ???????£??Rose Nocturna???

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2012, 02:21:07 PM »
SO, I started with shadowsora13, shadow being a sort of meaning dark/night, sora, which is a Japanese translation of Sky, then my favorite number, 13.  So, my name actually ment Night Sky 13.  Then I mimicked Lelouch Lamperouge for a long time cause I was a big anime fan, moved on to UCA-Pvt-Shirly, UCA was a clan, and why shirly? I dont remember, but my ex had gotten me into creating little characters called OC's, by deviantart's standards, and one of them, my favorite one at the time, was called Shirly Tetrigo, which was my next name after Pulsar Effect died.  After Shirly was my newer favorite Krystal Draconis, which has no relation to the blue fox from Starfox games, then moved on to Ahri, as she was my favorite LoL character, and I needed a name to hide under cause people were bothering the fuck out of me.  My final name, Blackfur, was an April Fools joke that stuck, so ya, the old PE Co-owner's name.

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2012, 02:32:59 PM »
First username: runescape name generator made Bohimina

When steam came along: decided for no reason to make it AliensDon'tEatClowns

Changed it back to Bohimina

Quit Gmod moved back to WoW for a while: thunderbluff

Back to gmod: bluff

listened to ratatat: ratatat

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2012, 03:31:21 PM »
Blackfur, was an April Fools joke that stuck, so ya, the old PE Co-owner's name.

Oh, I thought it was because you are a furry...
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2012, 03:58:23 PM »
Blackfur, was an April Fools joke that stuck, so ya, the old PE Co-owner's name.

Oh, I thought it was because you are a furry...
You're not an oldfag so you wouldn't understand like some of us.

« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2012, 04:05:01 PM »
I started out as "Bigboom3"(I was six) when I was playing BF2 and I would suicide bomb tanks by running up to them planting all my c-4 and blowing my self and the tank up.

Then I moved to Ibanez which was my dads account because it had my copy of the orangebox and CSS so I didn't have the spend the money which I didn't have.

After that I came back to this account I started playing CSS a ton and thats how I got the name Juggernaut after a good round were everyone was calling me that after I took down a 10 person team.

Then I added the Doctor due to my love for the Show.

I may cut it down to something new Idk.

I also feel for Krystal's April fools joke.
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal