Author Topic: Usernames  (Read 10025 times)

Offline L3GO-Barry

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Usernames
« on: May 03, 2012, 10:27:05 PM »
how did u come up with urs i came up with Old2legoguy randomly making a lego site account
Hi im ben trollen im from Microsoft IM BANNING -_- If abortion is murder, blowjobs are cannibalism

Offline Somone77

• Developer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Usernames
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2012, 10:36:44 PM »
I was 7 years old, I didn't know how to spell "someone" I just stuck with it.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2012, 10:40:00 PM »
Ohhh boy, there is quite a long story behind my username... Around 10 years ago I was playing oldschool shooters such as the first call of duty, or medal of honor. I needed a username and some people came up with Nicknero. No idea how, but I just took it for the shits and giggles. Later I got bored of that name, and needed a new one. Someone came up with Cpt.Olimar, which sounded funny so I took that. Later again I got bored, and decided to short the name to Cpt.Ollie, and eventually short it again to Ollie. Then I needed something fancy because just Ollie looked kinda short, so I just added my Birthday to is: 1405 (Aka 14th of may) -> Ollie1405. This is also my youtube username. :P
But yeah, I have no idea how, but it eventually changed back to Nicknero, but I kept the 1405 after it.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline L3GO-Barry

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2012, 11:45:57 PM »
Ohhh boy, there is quite a long story behind my username... Around 10 years ago I was playing oldschool shooters such as the first call of duty, or medal of honor. I needed a username and some people came up with Nicknero. No idea how, but I just took it for the shits and giggles. Later I got bored of that name, and needed a new one. Someone came up with Cpt.Olimar, which sounded funny so I took that. Later again I got bored, and decided to short the name to Cpt.Ollie, and eventually short it again to Ollie. Then I needed something fancy because just Ollie looked kinda short, so I just added my Birthday to is: 1405 (Aka 14th of may) -> Ollie1405. This is also my youtube username. :P
But yeah, I have no idea how, but it eventually changed back to Nicknero, but I kept the 1405 after it.

Cool my birthdays on the 8th of may cool story
Hi im ben trollen im from Microsoft IM BANNING -_- If abortion is murder, blowjobs are cannibalism

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2012, 12:46:10 AM »
I was 7 years old, I didn't know how to spell "someone" I just stuck with it.
I guess that also explains the 77 behind it? ;)
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2012, 12:53:44 AM »
My old name was stupid, and I came up with Flying Cow. After a few months I changed it to King Cow, then after like 2 weeks I changed it to Cow. I am always gunna keep it so it has to do with Cow's, so like even if it was "Golden Cow" or something. I just like cows :~)
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Globey

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2012, 03:44:51 AM »
Origonally played a game called Renaissance Kingdoms, and I didn't know what to put. Chose a hobby (traveling) and I chose two words -World Globe- to be my username 'Worldglobe.'
Played TTT and such for a while, people started calling me 'Globey'. Was getting some weird concepts about the original name, so I changed it to my nick.
Oh mang, nostalgia.
C45.CCA.GRID-DvL.604 - Healthy - Executing citizens. Tally: 4
John Gatsby - Healthy - Celebrating, having detonated an explosive melon in front of two CA's

--------------------------
Cutlass, Sail and Cannon:
Ernest Cumberbatch, Port Royal, Governor. Governing.
John Gatsby, of the brigantine Brimstone. Amputating Limbs

Offline autism

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Full Economy [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH [GMR2 Award] City Circuit Record
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2012, 11:01:53 AM »
My name was NigglyWiggly but i got bored of it and changed to niggly for the fucking shits and giggles im not racist you dumb niggers.

My old name was titties but some autistic child read it as tittLes so i changed it as a joke and never got rid of it until i got my new account.
02/19/12 10:34:40 Nicknero1405 was killed by Nicknero1405 with a Nicknero1405

Offline Mr Jive

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2012, 11:20:24 AM »
Originally went by the name Liam333 which was pretty boring, simply my name with 3s on the end. I don't even know why I did it.

Later on that year while doing programing at school I got into the habit of using Panda King for any nicknames or project names, it became a habit and I wanted to set it as my Username BUT the username Panda King has been done so many times. I was talking to a friend and we were suggesting all kinds of alternatives to make it unique and then out of the blue I decided putting St in front of it would be fun and it stuck. That is teh story of how St Panda King came to be!
OCRP IC name: Rudy Smith

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2012, 11:27:42 AM »
I just thought if I was a leader of something, I'd be shit at it... EmperorFail was gay as, so Disaster sounded cooler.
im bach

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2012, 11:59:55 AM »
Mine? Well mine was originally CptFriggerJizz. Cpt = Captain, Frigger = Fucker, Jizz = Cum. So Captain Fucker Cum was my original name ^_^
Then a faggot called 'OwenCobs' decided that having ranks in names was gay, so he got rid of that for me. Then he just changed the F and J around (Frigger and Jizz) around hence JiggerFrizz was born.

People also call me FingerJizz, NiggerJizz, JiggerNigger etc etc. xD
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

Offline OwenCobs

• #1 Muslim
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2012, 12:05:38 PM »
Mine? Well mine was originally CptFriggerJizz. Cpt = Captain, Frigger = Fucker, Jizz = Cum. So Captain Fucker Cum was my original name ^_^
Then a faggot called 'OwenCobs' decided that having ranks in names was gay, so he got rid of that for me. Then he just changed the F and J around (Frigger and Jizz) around hence JiggerFrizz was born.

^.^

« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2012, 12:31:13 PM »
My name was NigglyWiggly but i got bored of it and changed to niggly for the fucking shits and giggles im not racist you dumb niggers.

My old name was titties but some autistic child read it as tittLes so i changed it as a joke and never got rid of it until i got my new account.
I motherfucking new it, all those times I called you TittIes. :3

Offline ?AG-CL? Sheo

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2012, 12:40:13 PM »
Sheogorath = Favorite character from the Elder Scrolls series, cut it down to make it my own, and I ended up with Sheo.

Also went by:
Bad Omen
Cthulhu
Shade
And [REDACTED]

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2012, 12:49:16 PM »

^.^
You must know I have to give you a 5% warning for that, right? xD
You were my mentor! Like Doctor Cox with JD, only I'm not an emotionally starved man child ^_^
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal