Author Topic: Iran.  (Read 4513 times)

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
Iran.
« on: November 29, 2011, 06:42:21 PM »
Iran, the fucked up country just did an anti-rally at theEnglish embabassy in Tehran. Reminds me like when Iran took US hostages at the US embassy  many years ago.

What do you think Irans future be like good or bad?
Former Characters:
Jimmy Valtizno - Civil Protection memeber for six months. Highest rank achived: EpU in APEX. Cause of Death: Shot, for attempted suicide.
Konstatine Ivanov - Held in prison cell for Anti-Civil activity for several months. Unkown if he's dead or alive.

MIA Characters
Gregory 'Death' Nikitn- Last seen wondering acorss the Outlands, in a critical state.
Zoe Kriyake - Has not been heard in weeks. Possibly re-located to C-18

Alive Characters
Pavalo Anodov - Wondering C18, unsure

Offline cookiesofamerica

• I'm the american cookie motherfucker!
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Iran.
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2011, 07:40:02 PM »
They are going to be killed in there own ignorance and intolerance of other countries and cultures.
I Am The Living Coookie!
C17.S4L.04.864 Does projects I guess
UU.OTA.VANGUARD.56294- Does OTA stuff I guess
Alexander Burton- prays in the outlands and is from the Eastern Orthodox church.
Calvin Dufresne- I have no idea what he does

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2011, 07:47:11 PM »
They are going to be killed in there own ignorance and intolerance of other countries and cultures.
Agreed.

Offline Uubucks

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2011, 01:41:01 AM »
As long as the Iranians aren't threatening their neighbors I'm fine.

Same goes for Pakistan.

I'm more worried about Russia going from supporting the missile shield over the EU to positioning ICBMs in Kaliningrad and placing radar stations at combat readiness.  More dickwaving from both sides though >.>

Offline emma

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2011, 02:18:09 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=di8DTA1_VjM" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=di8DTA1_VjM</a>

Video very related.
;)

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2011, 02:29:55 PM »
Israel is more of a danger to world peace than Iran is. Iran hasn't declared war on any other country for 300 years and has very few nuclear missiles (if any at all, remember Iraq you Americunts lol) , whereas Israel is armed to the teeth (albeit unofficially) and has been at war with almost every single one of its neighbours. You can't impose these strict sanctions without a backlash, the UK has only itself to blame for their embassy being ransacked; also, why are we even imposing these sanctions? O LOL I FORGOT. ONLY RICH COUNTRIES IN G8 CAN HAVE NUCLEAR MISSILES CUZ U NEED MONEH TO DEFENSE
"I luv how we where talken about amber killen her self and then it went to a kid that jacked off 42 times and died"
-C45.CCA.UNION-03.334

C18.CCA.JURY-RCT.527
Dr. Grigory Stulenkov
Steven Jessup

Offline tics

• The Artist Formerly Known as Ricky
  • Developer
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2011, 03:45:20 PM »
Israel is more of a danger to world peace than Iran is. Iran hasn't declared war on any other country for 300 years and has very few nuclear missiles (if any at all, remember Iraq you Americunts lol) , whereas Israel is armed to the teeth (albeit unofficially) and has been at war with almost every single one of its neighbours. You can't impose these strict sanctions without a backlash, the UK has only itself to blame for their embassy being ransacked; also, why are we even imposing these sanctions? O LOL I FORGOT. ONLY RICH COUNTRIES IN G8 CAN HAVE NUCLEAR MISSILES CUZ U NEED MONEH TO DEFENSE

I'm going to try to deliver what I'm about to say in the nicest way possible. Are you an uneducated inbred moron? Israel is a democratic country, an ally to the United States and most NATO members, and an essential ally in the war for oil - which of course these wars are obviously for. To pave the way for multinational corporations - mainly American - to establish monopolies in foreign, under-developed nations who now have no future of seeing the oil that is rightfully theirs in their new future.

Moving onto your next uneducated statement. "...and has been at war with almost every single one of its neighbours." That's neighbors by the way /spelling. You are right in saying this, but Israel is not a war mongering nation. A year after it's creation, in 1948, every single anti-Zionist anti-Jewish Islamic nation surrounding the land of which is religiously, historically, and morally belonging to the Jewish people attacked Israel. Israel fought back, won, and doubled it's land. Later on, they returned the Sinai Peninsula to Egypt - which is now a very reliable ally for Israel.

The political - and soon to be military, in my opinion - conflicts between Israel and Iran have been due to arrogant shitheads that Iran calls military generals going around saying that they can take out Israel in a week. If Israel and Iran go to war, the inevitable result will be the United States of America - a nation dedicated to assisting their allies - joining the war and completely obliterating Iran, a nation with a rich history that goes back two thousand years.

Moving onto nuclear missiles and weapons as a whole. Iran has had nuclear power for a long time, but only in the form of energy plants. Recently, with the impending war between Israel - with the U.S. - and Iran, they have been developing a nuclear weapon with intentions to use it against America at the first sign of troop movement, declaration of war. A suicidal move from the "death is the only option" - which seems to be the motto of all Islamic nations in the fucked up wasteland desert of the Middle East - Islamic Republic of Iran who will then be assaulted by the absolutely stunning 26,000 nuclear missile stock that the United States boasts.

Now please, I have a simple request for you and others who post here. At least educate yourself before making posts in which I have to come here and correct you because I happen to pay attention to international affairs with the Islamic Fucked Up Barren Wasteland of Iran ... er I mean the Islamic Republic of Iran.
Live free or die

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2011, 04:13:48 PM »
Please keep this discussion/debate civil. Just because you don't agree with something does not mean attack it. Debate it in a civil, mature manner or don't bother posting. If you have to correct someone, do it in an intelligent way as to not lower yourself.

Also Nikolai, you have a point. People should not bother posting if they don't first have some facts to intelligently debate something.

Consider this as a warning because this could get out of hand if it isn't said.  Also if I see any flaming, arguing or pettiness in this thread then I will be handing out bans.
I honestly want to see a thread that isn't filled with arguing for a change :/
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

Offline Kom????k

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2011, 04:16:48 PM »

I'm going to try to deliver what I'm about to say in the nicest way possible. Are you an uneducated inbred moron? Israel is a democratic country, an ally to the United States and most NATO members, and an essential ally in the war for oil - which of course these wars are obviously for. To pave the way for multinational corporations - mainly American - to establish monopolies in foreign, under-developed nations who now have no future of seeing the oil that is rightfully theirs in their new future.

Moving onto your next uneducated statement. "...and has been at war with almost every single one of its neighbours." That's neighbors by the way /spelling. You are right in saying this, but Israel is not a war mongering nation. A year after it's creation, in 1948, every single anti-Zionist anti-Jewish Islamic nation surrounding the land of which is religiously, historically, and morally belonging to the Jewish people attacked Israel. Israel fought back, won, and doubled it's land. Later on, they returned the Sinai Peninsula to Egypt - which is now a very reliable ally for Israel.

The political - and soon to be military, in my opinion - conflicts between Israel and Iran have been due to arrogant shitheads that Iran calls military generals going around saying that they can take out Israel in a week. If Israel and Iran go to war, the inevitable result will be the United States of America - a nation dedicated to assisting their allies - joining the war and completely obliterating Iran, a nation with a rich history that goes back two thousand years.

Moving onto nuclear missiles and weapons as a whole. Iran has had nuclear power for a long time, but only in the form of energy plants. Recently, with the impending war between Israel - with the U.S. - and Iran, they have been developing a nuclear weapon with intentions to use it against America at the first sign of troop movement, declaration of war. A suicidal move from the "death is the only option" - which seems to be the motto of all Islamic nations in the fucked up wasteland desert of the Middle East - Islamic Republic of Iran who will then be assaulted by the absolutely stunning 26,000 nuclear missile stock that the United States boasts.

Now please, I have a simple request for you and others who post here. At least educate yourself before making posts in which I have to come here and correct you because I happen to pay attention to international affairs with the Islamic Fucked Up Barren Wasteland of Iran ... er I mean the Islamic Republic of Iran.

I see nothing wrong with the bluntness of this post, and as I also follow International affairs, I agree with this completely.

Offline tics

• Developer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2011, 04:19:45 PM »
Please keep this discussion/debate civil. Just because you don't agree with something does not mean attack it. Debate it in a civil, mature manner or don't bother posting. If you have to correct someone, do it in an intelligent way as to not lower yourself.

Also Nikolai, you have a point. People should not bother posting if they don't first have some facts to intelligently debate something.

Consider this as a warning because this could get out of hand if it isn't said.  Also if I see any flaming, arguing or pettiness in this thread then I will be handing out bans.
I honestly want to see a thread that isn't filled with arguing for a change :/

Politics in true form are not civil, Jigger, because politics is one of the few things - alongside religion - that brand people that they have a choice over. Whoever posted this, really should have expected this to become heated. Refraining from what you truly think will not help anyone, I wrote it as I saw it. And it's not flaming, so don't even try to classify it as such. And "arguing"? ARGUING IS DEBATING. Argh.....

I see nothing wrong with the bluntness of this post, and as I also follow International affairs, I agree with this completely.

Basically what I just said. The bluntness was indeed called for, and Chich should have thought about what he posted before posting it.
Live free or die

« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2011, 05:15:50 PM »

Woah, kid, don't start flaming on here. So basically, you yourself confirmed that the only thing standing in the way of money and oil is Iran, a country inhabited human beings? Wow, I can see who the real moron is, since you seem to think that money is more important than life.

Oh by the way Mr Grammar Nazi, I'm from the UK, so shhhh :) And how does Israel morally belong to the Jews? Are you gathering this from the best selling work of fiction of all time, the Bible? Zionism was founded  about 100 years ago, I could lay claim to the moon... does that mean I have a right to own it? "the Zionist movement was founded in the late 19th century by secular Jews, largely as a response by Ashkenazi Jews to rising antisemitism in Europe"

They're saying that because Israel and the US are threatening to air strike their nuclear power programs because "they might be used for W.M.D's" Kinda reminds me of Iraq? All those Iraqi and NATO lives lost in vain... *sigh* And Mr IFollowWorldPolitics, you forgot that Russia is an ally of Iran, and the PR of China is Russia's ally. China own half of the US's industry and all their debt, America would be stupid to declare war on them to save a pathetic state like Israel.

Easy on the racist stereotypes darg, some Muslims would find that remark very offensive and I'd like to see you say that to their faces. Buddhists seem to immolate themselves in protest, does that make all Buddhists desire to set themselves on fire? Russia, Iran's ally, has a MUCH larger nuclear stockpile and ICBM's aimed at western Europe

I just proved you wrong, and at least Iran's economy isn't built up on $15TRN of debt
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 05:21:04 PM by [GM] I Eat Chich »
"I luv how we where talken about amber killen her self and then it went to a kid that jacked off 42 times and died"
-C45.CCA.UNION-03.334

C18.CCA.JURY-RCT.527
Dr. Grigory Stulenkov
Steven Jessup

Offline tics

• Developer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2011, 05:58:46 PM »
First of all, I'd like to apologize for any insults I threw your way. I'm a bit of hardliner when it comes to anything political because it is the one thing I am truly passionate for and I have very strong beliefs - good luck changing me. I'm going to address these one by one.

Woah, kid, don't start flaming on here. So basically, you yourself confirmed that the only thing standing in the way of money and oil is Iran, a country inhabited human beings? Wow, I can see who the real moron is, since you seem to think that money is more important than life.

I was actually just addressing and stating the fact that Israel is an essential ally in the Middle East. No where did I say Iran was a target for oil, although knowing the opinion of the Republican Party in this nation, it probably is.

Oh by the way Mr Grammar Nazi, I'm from the UK, so shhhh  And how does Israel morally belong to the Jews? Are you gathering this from the best selling work of fiction of all time, the Bible? Zionism was founded  about 100 years ago, I could lay claim to the moon... does that mean I have a right to own it? "the Zionist movement was founded in the late 19th century by secular Jews, largely as a response by Ashkenazi Jews to rising antisemitism in Europe"

For one, the Bible should only be read as fiction. I'm an atheist with Catholic backgrounds and a family of which is tolerant of other religions but for now does not know of this for the sake of stopping a heart attack from my grandmother. The Zionist movement is fairly modern, however Jews and Muslims alike have inhabited the area of which Israel is on now. I disagree with Israel's attempt to keep the whole of Jerusalem only open to the Jewish and Christian population, however part of the land is Israel is historically Jewish. I find it rather ironic, however, that the bulk of this "Jewish land" so-to-speak is part of the Palestinian territory. And I will not argue the fact that the only reason Israel exists, is due to empathy that the Jewish people received after the atrocities committed by Adolf Hitler and the S.S. during the Holocaust.

They're saying that because Israel and the US are threatening to air strike their nuclear power programs because "they might be used for W.M.D's" Kinda reminds me of Iraq? All those Iraqi and NATO lives lost in vain... *sigh* And Mr IFollowWorldPolitics, you forgot that Russia is an ally of Iran, and the PR of China is Russia's ally. China own half of the US's industry and all their debt, America would be stupid to declare war on them to save a pathetic state like Israel.

The original antagonist was indeed Iran but it was a bit further back. I won't argue the point that there is definitely some leftover reign of Bush ideas that every Muslim country intends on creating nuclear weapons to use against America. George W. Bush's lobbyists were oil aristocrats. As for Russian...Russia is more of a political adviser to Iran than an ally. Russia actually specifically told Iran they would not assist in a war. And of the nearly 15 trillion dollars of debt the U.S. has, China only has claims on 50 billion of it. Still significant, but the media really has overdone how much China does hold U.S. by the chain for.

Easy on the racist stereotypes darg, some Muslims would find that remark very offensive and I'd like to see you say that to their faces. Buddhists seem to immolate themselves in protest, does that make all Buddhists desire to set themselves on fire? Russia, Iran's ally, has a MUCH larger nuclear stockpile and ICBM's aimed at western Europe

I was not implying that what I said was the view of all Islamic people, I was saying - strictly from observation - that a lot of governments, and more evidently terrorist groups - durr - have this view. By no means did I mean this as an insult to Islamic people - only some Islamic political groups and terrorist groups. By western Europe, you must mean Poland. Russia, along with Poland, are systematically and gradually depleting their nuclear weapon supplies, although both nations also have countless stockpiles of biological weapons. I have Polish heritage, so I usually try to avoid this subject due to the fact that I am overly passionate and prejudicial. Poland has countless patriot missiles approximately 200km from Kalinigrad(spelling? Sorry if I'm wrong.) Those were of course supplied by ever so stupid Hillary Clinton that will someday cause some foreign war and then claim she had nothing to do with it. That's beside the point though.

I just proved you wrong, and at least Iran's economy isn't built up on $15TRN of debt

I wouldn't say you proved me wrong, but you gave an alternate perspective. I did however correct you on some mistakes you made in your original post, especially regarding the Israel v.s. it's neighbor thing. Iran has some significant debt itself last time I checked. And Iran isn't the ever so egotistical, "we preserve the earth" United States. If it had those same ideals and got involved in every single conflict it could, it would have similar issues. For once, I think I've found an aspect of Iranian culture and government I agree with - remain quiet unless you actually have funds to move troops into somewhere you don't belong and then have the tolerance to deal with your complaining populace after some redneck leader goes off and does his own thing for the purpose of sustaining lobbyists.

Live free or die

Offline ??. McBullet

• The African Oldfag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2011, 06:34:34 PM »
I remember back when the President was informed that if the U.S. assisted Israel in an attack against Iran, World War 3 would begin as Russia would retaliate. Thus bringing on the entire nuclear shitstorm. Tensions between NATO and Iran are as high as ever.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal