Author Topic: What do you think will happen in the 2012 Doomsday?  (Read 18660 times)

Offline Qwahchees

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: What do you think will happen in the 2012 Doomsday?
« Reply #45 on: June 26, 2012, 01:02:40 PM »
The earth will tremble 3 times, and all the living creatures will fall to the ground like they went unconscious.  But they're really dead.  And yeah, that's it.

Oh, and I'll make sure I'll be on my bed to fall, so it'll look like I slept.  :D

Offline Alm

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: July 02, 2012, 03:47:03 PM »
To be hornest i dont think that anything will happen at all, even tho i think that some few really stupid people will sucide because they are afraid. :s

Offline Pepper??¢

• C17.CCA.S3.716
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: July 03, 2012, 02:50:23 PM »
6am - All news stations are ready to broadcast it!
11am - all are waiting soooo excited...
1pm - everyone is like WTF still waiting.
6pm - news stations packs up and leaves..
10pm - Those who foresaw the doomsday, makes a excuse and makes 2015 the doomsday year.

Done deal :=)
Hl2rp Characters:

James Newtown - Alive ( Outlands )
Mike Jensen - Alive ( CWU )
Sarah Laruasen - Dead "Grid OfC Broke her neck"

Zeko Jilly - Alive ( City 45 )
C45.CCA.GRID.716 - 04 - Alive (Nexus)

Offline Kryptic

• I have downsyndrome
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: July 03, 2012, 03:15:33 PM »
6am - All news stations are ready to broadcast it!
11am - all are waiting soooo excited...
1pm - everyone is like WTF still waiting.
6pm - news stations packs up and leaves..
10pm - Those who foresaw the doomsday, makes a excuse and makes 2015 the doomsday year.

Done deal :=)

Probably true, they'll just think of some excuse and set it at a later date lol.
\r\n
[CG:SA] OzJackal has banned OzJackal for 12 hours (Gonna be very drunk, will probably do something dumb if I reconnect - its for my own good lol).

Offline Technical Abbreviations

• Acolyte Of The Carp God Baby
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: July 04, 2012, 01:39:15 PM »
I think Ill be buying STALKER 2 the next day and sitting in my room for 5 days strait playing it.
Spoiler for :D:
\\r\\nWe live in the explosion of a bomb that has not yet finished exploding. You and everything you love are debris. Have a good day ^_^\\\'\\\'\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: Who is talking?\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: They sound hot\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: The background\\r\\nDegtyarev: They are 11 :l

Offline Otaku Hearthfire

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: July 04, 2012, 02:00:22 PM »
Aliens will abduct us :(?

and harvest mine and my brother's (cow) tits. :(
then we'll have to get smt to shit us out some new ones.

Offline swag master spiderman

• Grand Wizard of the KKK
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: July 04, 2012, 02:31:15 PM »
jimmies shall be rustled

Offline Suff

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: July 04, 2012, 03:57:13 PM »
"russia will try and start shit with us and our boys will have to go over there and put the russians in there place, as a obvious backward third world shit tier country. they'll probs try nukes or something like fucking cowards so we'll shitcan them"

What do you mean by, "The Russians will try to start shit"? You're the one placing Anti-EURASION Silo's on their borders, equipped with not defensive, but offensive means; such as deploying nuclear hits into civilian targets, military areas, and economic vectors. little America is the country that is 'trying to start shit', and has always been 'starting shit'.

"obvious backward third world shit tier country" | At this point; don't even try to veil your dislike for the East. Where are you from? Poland? Sweden? America? Have you looked at your country lately? It's absolute 'shit-tier'.

The U.S is the only nation to have deployed  a nuclear weapon on numerous unarmed and unaffiliated civilians.  You should stop playing that Call of Duty so much.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: July 05, 2012, 05:34:04 AM »

Me and my brother (astro cow) will fly to the moon and be safe.

I think nothing will happen. It's was just a group of people, who were not that advanced, that made a calendar, most likely they just ran out of space.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: July 05, 2012, 12:39:41 PM »
The whole Mayan calender thing has already been denied by those who believed in it, cause another calender found went past 2012.

L
O
L
im bach

NRK

« Reply #55 on: July 05, 2012, 12:49:43 PM »

I think nothing will happen. It's was just a group of people, who were not that advanced, that made a calendar, most likely they just ran out of space.

Actually, it was directly stated that the world would either end or a new age will come. It is important to note that they have called this something like 4 times before and you shouldn't oversimplify them as a civilization - their calender is more accurate than the one we are using today.

Offline LT Cmdr Snakeslaw

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: July 05, 2012, 01:45:24 PM »
I think the Mayan's Calendar will end because they didn't bother adding the years after 2012.

Offline Delta1116732

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: July 05, 2012, 01:57:25 PM »
Honestly I think the world will end in war, or nuclear weapons. America will soon run out of fresh water along with most of the world. Canada has most of the worlds fresh water, so America will at one point take it by force or another place will.  After that we may run out of oil causing the world to go into the amish. Global war will soon break out for need of water, and oil not to mention most of the population dieing from lack of water. Then when you think it's all over we have to worry about gobal warmming. Will polution ice will melt causing floods all over the world. So the world will end because of humanity's mistakes, and miscares about finding better resources. (Fresh water we can't really fix).

« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 02:00:49 PM by Delta1116732 »

Out of Character for OOC:
Colombo Beniamino: i'm honestly contemplating joining NOVA even though i don't like medical RP because it actually has active DvL

Offline Lone Wanderer <??"?

• The one and only.
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: July 05, 2012, 08:11:04 PM »
I don't think anything will happen end of the world wise.

However, I do think that there's going to be mass suicide, massacres, bombings, etc, because people are stupid and think the world's going to end. So they're going to do stupid shit.

Regardless, I'll be sleeping in. If anything happens, make sure someone sends me pics, k?

Current Characters:
Abdul Sadek - Unregistered citizen, currently near City 18.
Monica Halleway - A seemingly crazy woman roaming the plaza.

Former HL2RP-Characters:
Jennifer Hanson - Former trader now involved with the Lambda Movement in City 17.
'091' - A former rogue medical unit now on the Combine Homeworld. Or is she?
Michael 'Y' Eloriga - A wanted criminal located in City 17, frequently spotted on rooftops.

Offline Psycho29388

• Maximum Autism
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: July 05, 2012, 08:51:42 PM »

Actually, it was directly stated that the world would either end or a new age will come. It is important to note that they have called this something like 4 times before and you shouldn't oversimplify them as a civilization - their calender is more accurate than the one we are using today.
Doesn't matter, 2012 doomsday won't happen.

As soon as this year is over I can finally laugh at all you morons who bought into it.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal